Lost the one I love

Guest gupt

Not sure where to start but I really liked this girl or woman should I say. I think it was love at first sight. I had never had this experience before. 

This girl was the woman of my dreams. Highly educated professional. unbelievablbly beautiful and respectful. Not like those rude and obnoxuous clubbing type of girls who I generally tend to meet these days. She was beautiful both inside and out. 

The only issue is that she came from a so called higher caste (Jatt) and not only that she was Doctor. Hence I dont think I would ever have been good enough. Seeing as I had a normal day to day job. She came from a wealthy background also. 

I like her but did not even ask her out as I knew what the answer would be or I knew she would eventually turn me down knowing I was not in her league in terms of occupational and social standing. Also there is the fact that I am not from her caste. Her family would never have accepted me. Hence I did not pursue anything with her. I did not want to create any problems in her life with her family. So I just accepted I was not good enough and moved on with my life.

Hoping in the mean time she would find someone who would make her happy. As that is all I wanted more then anything. 

Anyway I recently discovered she got married to another very wealthy Doctor. When I saw the pics it made very happy to see her find someone who looks to be good and decent person. But at the same time it kind of hurts as I would have liked to marry her. Although seeing her so happy. Im just glad she is happy as that is all I want.Aeeing pics of her parents so happy and all her family over the moon.

But I am just thinking of what could have been and am struggling to get over her. 

Guest DrSingha

Lol cmon dude, you never even tried to approach here, what is there to be sad about?

I can understand if u tried and she didnt give u the attention back, but u never dealt with her face to face

let it go bro

Guest guest gupt
8 hours ago, Wingz23 said:

Try not to worry about what is not your Paji... We do not know what plan mahraj has for us, it may seem lile a loss now but see it as a lesson and that Waheguru Ji had a bigger plan in place... One that we cannot really fathom... 

WJKK WJKF

Sometimes I do think about completeley blocking her out of my life. Such as not viewing her on social media such as facebook as its not healthy. But just thinking about her and the time we spent together makes me so happy. That I dont want to forget about her. 

No other person has come close to how I feel about her. Its like we had a special connection. What makes it sad is that I dont think I can happily marry any other person as I know this woman was perfect for me. 

It is like I will always compare her to others I meet. 

13 hours ago, Guest guest gupt said:

Sometimes I do think about completeley blocking her out of my life. Such as not viewing her on social media such as facebook as its not healthy. But just thinking about her and the time we spent together makes me so happy. That I dont want to forget about her. 

No other person has come close to how I feel about her. Its like we had a special connection. What makes it sad is that I dont think I can happily marry any other person as I know this woman was perfect for me. 

It is like I will always compare her to others I meet. 

It it tought paji. But only you can find the lesson to be learned from this. Everyone has their first 'love' if not love then infatuationor 'crush' that they never forget even myself but life doesn't stop becuase someone has left you... it keeps going on and maybe it is an indicatiom that you too should move forward. There wil always be something that reminds you of her but maybe it is time to have new memories of you're own

WJKK WJKF

Guest purillo
On 18 June 2017 at 6:15 PM, Guest gupt said:

Not sure where to start but I really liked this girl or woman should I say. I think it was love at first sight. I had never had this experience before. 

This girl was the woman of my dreams. Highly educated professional. unbelievablbly beautiful and respectful. Not like those rude and obnoxuous clubbing type of girls who I generally tend to meet these days. She was beautiful both inside and out. 

The only issue is that she came from a so called higher caste (Jatt) and not only that she was Doctor. Hence I dont think I would ever have been good enough. Seeing as I had a normal day to day job. She came from a wealthy background also. 

I like her but did not even ask her out as I knew what the answer would be or I knew she would eventually turn me down knowing I was not in her league in terms of occupational and social standing. Also there is the fact that I am not from her caste. Her family would never have accepted me. Hence I did not pursue anything with her. I did not want to create any problems in her life with her family. So I just accepted I was not good enough and moved on with my life.

Hoping in the mean time she would find someone who would make her happy. As that is all I wanted more then anything. 

Anyway I recently discovered she got married to another very wealthy Doctor. When I saw the pics it made very happy to see her find someone who looks to be good and decent person. But at the same time it kind of hurts as I would have liked to marry her. Although seeing her so happy. Im just glad she is happy as that is all I want.Aeeing pics of her parents so happy and all her family over the moon.

But I am just thinking of what could have been and am struggling to get over her. 

I don't now if I must feel sorry for you. How can you say you love her after judging her to the last letter zee? You don't judge the one you love because it is naughty. You are madly in love to yourself and very selfish about this. Everybodies falls in love with doctors, nurses, teachers, managers, also bosses. This is because them are so caring and loving and we can never be them. Stop talking about your sob story but get along with you possess. Don't miss what you don't possess and love what you possess. My Spanish is much better and higher than English but I wish you probably can understand what I saying to you.

19 hours ago, Guest purillo said:

I don't now if I must feel sorry for you. How can you say you love her after judging her to the last letter zee? You don't judge the one you love because it is naughty. You are madly in love to yourself and very selfish about this. Everybodies falls in love with doctors, nurses, teachers, managers, also bosses. This is because them are so caring and loving and we can never be them. Stop talking about your sob story but get along with you possess. Don't miss what you don't possess and love what you possess. My Spanish is much better and higher than English but I wish you probably can understand what I saying to you.

Bit harsh bro! 

On 18 June 2017 at 10:45 PM, Guest gupt said:

Gupt you need a break, go to Hawaii, Phuket, Bali just chill with your buddies.

There are plenty of beautiful, qualified, decent lasses in each community.

She wasn't the one for you so enjoy your single status.

Trust me once you get married you will miss bachelor life.

Guest Gupt Jee,

the pain we feel usually is due to our attachments to maya.

The Bani clearly tells us: kis naal kijeeyey dostee, sab jag chalan haar. Also, Ekas bin sabh dandh hae.

It is our spiritual ignorance, which pushes us after the impermanent and perishable, thus our pains, our affliction.

On the other side, Guru Sahiban, tell us to love and devote the only One, Wahiguru Akal Purukh, the source of all permanent Anand, everlasting union with Satnam, and pure Chit.

Be thankful to Him, for pointing you, though through painful experience, what to look for in life, and where to head towards.

You see, all relations in this creation, whether you put effort or not, will surely come automatically, as we have karmic settings with them, still then, under all circumstances, keep your mind on Pyara Preetam Wahiguru Akal Purukh.

God bless you.

Sat Sree Akal.