Would you call our moneh boys "sikhs" ?

5 minutes ago, Kira said:

If the rest were right then do you really think there would be any need for Sikhi? there's truth within them, but also corruption. Hence why Guru Sahib came, the stupid argument that "all paths lead to God" is completely redundant. I'm 100% sure the Aztec priests who performed human sacrifices are definitely enlightened beings (!).

If the rest were wrong, SGGS would never have true definitions of hindu and muslim. These faiths were corrupted over time  and initial meanings of rituals lost. 

13 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

I don't wan't a gandu telling me anything about morality and Sikhi either. 

Mincing queen is doing EVERYTHING and insulting everyone trying to be centre of attention again. 

And don't worry, if the afghans hypothetically invaded Punjab, you'd fit the role of one of their 'dancing boys' perfectly. 

Moni discriminating against homosexuals now. There is no end to moni's hate

9 minutes ago, Akalifauj said:

Moni discriminating against homosexuals now. There is no end to moni's hate

Seriously ! 

I tell you if a rehitvaan nitnemi gursikh rebukes my homosexuality , I would touch his feet ! 

atleast he's sincere. What to say to hypocrites you go to naai di dukaan and later head on to a party in their leather jacket , drinking from a can of beer and god knows how many chicks per night and then they have the audacity to lift a finger at gays , when in reality he himself deserves chittars. And then these guys later go on next day to their male buddies and say how much they scored that night . Too much of rights I guess ? 

They're able to do all this , because heterosexuality is acceptable. They're born such , so they exploit it , unaware that heterosexual misconduct of this life is seed of becoming homosexual in next one .:rofl

1 hour ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

Seriously ! 

I tell you if a rehitvaan nitnemi gursikh rebukes my homosexuality , I would touch his feet ! 

atleast he's sincere. What to say to hypocrites you go to naai di dukaan and later head on to a party in their leather jacket , drinking from a can of beer and god knows how many chicks per night and then they have the audacity to lift a finger at gays , when in reality he himself deserves chittars. And then these guys later go on next day to their male buddies and say how much they scored that night . Too much of rights I guess ? 

They're able to do all this , because heterosexuality is acceptable. They're born such , so they exploit it , unaware that heterosexual misconduct of this life is seed of becoming homosexual in next one .:rofl

He is not in rehit....cuts his hair swears every second, insults amritdharis because he doesn't have the guts to keep hair uncut.  He's a moni not a Mona.  Huge difference between both of them. 20 odd years he has been on forums distorting Sikh history for his minds pleasure.  He puts monas to shame who are trying to advance in sikhi.  

8 minutes ago, Akalifauj said:

He is not in rehit....cuts his hair swears every second, insults amritdharis because he doesn't have the guts to keep hair uncut.  He's a moni not a Mona.  Huge difference between both of them. 20 odd years he has been on forums distorting Sikh history for his minds pleasure.  He puts monas to shame who are trying to advance in sikhi.  

Lets not berate him too much ! That might put him off of sikhi more. 

Whats diff between moni and mona 

50 minutes ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

Lets not berate him too much ! That might put him off of sikhi more. 

Whats diff between moni and mona 

Put him off of sikhi? He's doesn't care to be part of sikhi.  He has pure hate for sikhi.  Anyone who has distorted Sikh history, he will promote.

Keep reading his post to learn the difference.  I do seva along side Mona and none are anything like this guy.  They have respect for gursikh, Sikh history, and strive to be better Sikhs.  Huge difference from moni.  

46 minutes ago, Akalifauj said:

He has pure hate for sikhi

I don't think he hates sikhi. Maybe a bit off the track , like most of our youth thesedays but def not a bad-wisher IMHO.

Guest Jacfsing2

This entire thread is the reason for so much divide in the Panth, not because of Amritdhari or Non-Amritdhari conflict, (which I don't know much about), but because everyone wants to be important one way or another. In the olden days, (around pre-partition of Punjab), there were times when not only Sehajdharis, Keshdharis, and Amritdharis would get along fine, but also between the Sikhs with the Non-Sikhs. (Hindus and Muslims.) Even though those days are over and may never come back, we shouldn't go further down the destructive path of excluding, if they want to grow in the path one day. 

My own view on the topic is Amritdharis as a whole are more devout than the average Sehajdhari or Keshdhari, and Keshdharis are slightly more devout than Sehajdharis as a whole, but even a Sehajdhari could be the next big Mahapurukh or something. We all have bigger problems than any distinctions we want to make.

(Also nobody should assume that I'm downplaying the need for the need for Amrit or keeping Kesh, both are very important, but when we have people going around with a superiority complex we need to address the issue.)

All in all, nobody except Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji-Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji is the ideal of supreme perfection.

6 hours ago, Kira said:

Depends how you define Khalsa bro. There's many definitions, if we go by Bhagat Kabir Ji's definition then yes they were Khalsa. Albiet ones who weren't imitated with Khanda da Pahul. 

That is true Singh, I use the term in my posts to refer to the army of the Sikh Panth. I stress this definition because it reminds the Khalsa not to shirk his or her military obligations, as well as the importance of being trained shastardhari.

8 hours ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

Guru Gobind singh ji said "Khalsa mero roop hai khaas " (My special form is khalsa). but other panths were also guru roop , albeit not khaas . Udasis , nirmale are the 2 that comes to my mind. 

But singh sabha got them out . I don't blame singh sabha though. It was need of the time 

The Singh Sabha threw the baby out with the bathwater in my opinion bro. One of the movement's preoccupations was dealing with corrupt mahants, but it failed to apprehend that Mahant does not equal Udasi/Nirmala. Moreover, it hardly succeeded in this aim in the long term. So many of the 'Khalsas' currently running Sikh institutions are basically mahants come again, allowing manmat to take place in Guru ghars just as their predecessors in the 19th century did.