Would you call our moneh boys "sikhs" ?

18 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

The problems lies with some crazy folk thinking that they can just do naam simran  and totally ignore any endeavours to learn and practice other practical 'warrior' skills, that may be of practical use in any hypothetical turmoil we may find ourselves in the middle of in future. I tell you one thing I've learned over the years is that some people are just plain old, physically lazy. They will (subconsciously) make every mental excuse in the book to avoid exerting themselves - nothing we can do about them (and I think we have a lot of them in our community), maybe better to focus on the people who aren't natural born couch potatoes? 

Yes this is what I meant sir!!!gurfateh

5 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

Not only that, look at how much weird 'shrieking', 'bruaahing' and borderline homoerotic stuff goes on amongst certain groups who claim to be doing naam simran. People have posted some eyebrow raising vids on the forum lately in this respect....

Just like the akj video of the guy screaming and get so worked up over a man who disturbed his Kirtan along with people doing bird noises...mods took the post down without anyreason. Thing with this site is when people don't agree with you thy will call you names like Hindu baman anti Sikh etc and just like tyrants delete the post without any explanation.