Would you call our moneh boys "sikhs" ?

14 minutes ago, Akalifauj said:

People that want to discuss honesty will not be treated as I am treating the troll, singh1989, dolly101 (better known as moni), Harsharan, and preet.  These posters have nothing but contempt in their heart toward the khalsa Panth.  They will support anything that will conflate and distort sikhi teachings.  Mods or admin will never do anything to these posters.  Harsharan got a member to a suicidal point in her life and he's still here posting after his post were reported.  How come these guys can post all day everyday?  They have no social life and don't do any paath. So let the drama continue.

So rather than talking you advocate hating. A neat little trick 

8 hours ago, Sukhvirk1976 said:

I believe the writer accepted and profesess that bhai mardana was a Sikh, just not khalsa just as 1-9 guru Ji's were not. And ggsji was not the first khalsa 

try actually reading the definition of as given in Gurbani ... Khalsa concept is mentioned in Guru Granth Sahib ji, a person taking charan amrit would have been Khalsa of earlier Guru Sahiban stop with the anglo-abrahamic analysis of Sikhi and you will realise the deeper truth. 

The word "Khalsa" appears in the Guru Granth Sahib. It is mentioned in the bani of Bhagat Kabir thus:

ਪਰਿਓ ਕਾਲ੝ ਸਭੈ ਜਗ ਊਪਰ ਮਾਹਿ ਲਿਖੇ ਭ੝ਰਮ ਗਿਆਨੀ ॥ ਕਹ੝ ਕਬੀਰ ਜਨ ਭਝ ਖਾਲਸੇ ਪ੝ਰੇਮ ਭਗਤਿ ਜਿਹ ਜਾਨੀ ॥੪॥੩॥
Pari­o kĝl sabẖai jag ūpar mĝhi likẖė bẖaram gi­ĝnī. Kaho Kabīr jan bẖa­ė kẖĝlsė parėm bẖagaṯ jih jĝnī. ॥4॥5॥
Death has fallen on the whole world; the doubting religious scholars are also listed on the Register of Death. Says Kabeer, those humble people become pure - they become Khalsa - who know the Lord's loving devotional worship.॥4॥5॥

8 hours ago, Sukhvirk1976 said:

I believe the writer accepted and profesess that bhai mardana was a Sikh, just not khalsa just as 1-9 guru Ji's were not. And ggsji was not the first khalsa 

how would Bhai Mardana ji have become a sikh of Guru ji? By taking charan amrit  and following rehit fully. What is today's equivalent ? Khande di pahul, today one becomes Khalsa by taking amrit  and therefore there were khalsa always, Guru Sahiban have called Khalsa Akal roop  i.e. immortal , outside time. To say  Guru Sahiban were not Khalsa I think you could not be more deluded. 

Taken from sikhi wiki to illustrate:

In the Sikh tradition, the term appears again in one of the hukamnamas (literally written order or epistle) of Guru Hargobind (1595-1644) where a sangat of the eastern region has been described as "Guru ka Khalsa" (Guru's own or Guru's special charge). It has also been employed in the same sense in one of the letters of Guru Tegh Bahadur (1621-75) addressed to the sangat of Patna.  

If you read Bhai Nand Lal's Tanakhnama you can see that Khalsa can exist prior to 1699 also:

Bhai Nand Lal, poet laureate of Guru Gobind Singh's royal court, writes the following about the true qualities of the Khalsa in his composition called the "Tankah Nama":

Khalsa so-i jo nindaa ti-aagay Khalsa so-i laray jo agay

Khalsa so-i jo panchaa ka maaray Khalsa so-i karna ko saraay

Khalsa is the one who does not slander others Khalsa is the one who fights in the front line

Khalsa is the one who conquors the 5 evils (lust, greed, anger, excessive attachment, excessive pride) Khalsa is the one who fulfills all duties

Khalsa so-i maan jo ti-aagay Khalsa so-i jo par istaree-aa ti-aagay Khalsa so-i par drisht ko ti-aagay

Khalsa so-i naam rat laagay

Khalsa is the one who renounces self-pride Khalsa is the one who remains faithful within marriage

Khalsa is the one who abandons sexual desire for others than the spouse Khalsa is the one who is blessed with God's Name

Khalsa so-i guru hit laavay Khalsa so-i saar mukh khaavay

Khalsa so-i nirdhaan ko paalay Khalsa so-i dusht kao gaalai

Khalsa is the one who loves Waheguru Khalsa is the one who fights bravely in battle

Khalsa is the one who helps the needy Khalsa is the one who overpowers the enemy

Khalsa so-i naam jap kaaray Khalsa so-i malaych paar charay

Khalsa so-i naam si-o joray Khalsa so-i bandan ko toray

Khalsa is the one who chants God's Name Khalsa is the one who rises above the evil ones

Khalsa is the one who is in tune with God's Name Khalsa is the one who breaks false rituals

Khalsa so-i jo charai tarang Khalsa so-i jo karay nit jang

Khalsa so-i shaastar ko dhaaray Khalsa so-i dushat kao maaray.

Khalsa is the one who becomes a crusader Khalsa is the one who fights the war daily against internal and external enemies

Khalsa is the one who is always ready with weapons Khalsa is the one who destroys all evil.

31 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

try actually reading the definition of as given in Gurbani ... Khalsa concept is mentioned in Guru Granth Sahib ji, a person taking charan amrit would have been Khalsa of earlier Guru Sahiban stop with the anglo-abrahamic analysis of Sikhi and you will realise the deeper truth. 

The word "Khalsa" appears in the Guru Granth Sahib. It is mentioned in the bani of Bhagat Kabir thus:

ਕਹ੝ ਕਬੀਰ ਜਨ ਭਝ ਖਾਲਸੇ ਪ੝ਰੇਮ ਭਗਤਿ ਜਿਹ ਜਾਨੀ ॥੪॥੩॥
Kaho Kabīr jan bẖa­ė kẖĝlsė parėm bẖagaṯ jih jĝnī. ॥4॥3॥
Says Kabeer, those humble people become pure - they become Khalsa
- who know the Lord's loving devotional worship.॥4॥3॥

Could you please provide the full reference where it is aligned to Charan amrit? I appreciate the word itself may have been used 

11 hours ago, Akalifauj said:

Can't even come up with a come back.  What are you going to do ponytail boy...go put your legs behind your head....that's all you guys are good for

Yes you can't come with a good come back... We can see that.

3 minutes ago, Destruction said:

Gosh. The way some amritdharis go on its like they believe the stalk dropped them off today etc families. Sehjdhari Sikhs and moneh have been replenishing the Khalsa stock for centuries. What a way to side line majority of the panth.

why do some amritdharis act like they are gods gifts? So much ego and anger towards non Khalsa...is that what your panj pyare and parents taught you ?

anyone in particular , because I would love people to abandon lok lajja and embrace Guru ji , there's nothing better ... I can understand frustration when amritdharis have to explain to their kids and non-sikhs why apne are so intent on destroying the character traits of a good sikh . Also I have had the unfortunate experience that my kids  were abused and beaten from age three for wearing a patka and keeping kesh not by gorey, kalley or other colours but those who supposedly were sikhs too . 

When these good folks bring up their kids to hate so deeply their own dharam and culture (punjabi culture is NOT sikh culture) that they do this is it any wonder our panth is stagnating and our girls are being groomed by Hindu and musley.