monatosingh

85 year old bibi robbed by two mental muslims.

monatosingh    98

https://instagram.com/p/BVR_b41lk2I/ (picture and info)

https://instagram.com/p/BVSEqSaF5kE/ (cctv of the two bastards)

Police have issued an appeal to find a man who took part in a violent robbery in which an elderly partially sighted Southall woman was attacked. 
Following the death of her husband in 2004, the family of 85 year old grandmother Avtar Kaur Man installed CCTV in her home so they could keep watch and have peace of mind knowing she was safe. 
On Wednesday 7 October, 2015, Avtar Kaur answered the door to two men who pushed their way in and began violently frisking her and ripping off her jewellery. They went on to ransack her home and dragged Avtar Kaur into a room by her legs, before running off with her jewellery and some cash, which Avtar had put aside to donate to a nearby Gurdwara.

One of the two suspects, Ahsan Ali, was sentenced to 9 years in prison in relation to this robbery along with other offences. 
On BBC 1's Crimewatch Roadshow police appealed for help to trace the second suspect. The man is thought to be in his early 30s, has a large nose and sharp eyebrows. 
On the day of the robbery he was wearing a grey scarf and a navy blue hoody under a black jacket, which had a silver zip and black leather-look sleeves. He also wore black tracksuit bottoms with a distinctive red number ‘3’ on the right leg. He was wearing black and grey trainers.

• Like 1

ghettosikh    207

Isn't southall the uks Surrey? Local singhs musta smash d the <banned word filter activated> afterwards

• Like 3

dallysingh101    1,583
13 hours ago, ghettosikh said:

Isn't southall the uks Surrey? Local singhs musta smash d the <banned word filter activated> afterwards

Them pendus probably didn't do 5hit.

Hammertime007    460

They wouldn't do this their own kind.  Should this be treated as racially motivated?

Edited by Hammertime007
  • Like 1

13Mirch    879
38 minutes ago, Hammertime007 said:

They wouldn't do this their own kind.  Should this be treated as racially motivated?

Not racially, but I am sure religion probably played a critical part. 

• Like 2

kcmidlands    64
8 hours ago, Hammertime007 said:

Deport the scum back where they belong and never let them in the UK.

Deport them where exactly considering they were probably born in the UK.

7 hours ago, 13Mirch said:

Not racially, but I am sure religion probably played a critical part. 

Less religion more opportunity, they seem like 2 criminals who took advantage of an elderly lady, they could have just pushed her to one side but instead decided to assault her.