ISIS in East Punjab

There is nothing to indicate that EVERY single decision was made by ISI. Did they have some influence, sure? I agree with a good bit of what MisterSingh says, but a lot of it comes off as typical Indian white washing. They want everyone to believe Khalistan was nothing, just some misguided fools being used by Pakistan. That's it. Final. Which I do not agree with it. Lots of mistakes were bad, but that Shaheeds like Sant Ji, Baba Manochahal, Budhinghwala were just dumbf***s getting used? No. 

And the 84 Pakistan invasion theory, I have heard this from ONE Sikh who was there present. Mostly comes from Indian puppets though. Although I am not dismissing it entirely as an Indian spread theory. 

31 minutes ago, ghettosikh said:

Once Muslims population increases in our Punjab there's gonna be guaranteed more problems like drugs gangs grooming of native Punjabi girls ect this happens anywhere there are is a large population of Muslims in non Muslim area 

It will increase no doubt there.  Today there is a problem with grooming gangs in Punjab.  Punjabi girls are being groomed by punjabi men.  

On 6/13/2017 at 9:49 PM, MisterrSingh said:

So they used us in an attempt to destabilise Punjab, thus strengthening the Pakistani position versus India? And that's viewed as a positive by us? We paid with our blood to further their aims, even though it was dressed up as support for our fledgling revolution. They played us, and we're grateful for their 5hitty AK's. 

Enemy's enemy is my friend. What is harsh though is that if Khalistan is made tomorrow than both Hindus and Muslims would attempt to destabilize it. 

2 hours ago, 13Mirch said:

Enemy's enemy is my friend. What is harsh though is that if Khalistan is made tomorrow than both Hindus and Muslims would attempt to destabilize it. 

Yeah possibly but then a Sikh theocratic state may not be what they want so I reckon that's a understandable.? Currently even the majority of Sikhs in panjab don't want a independent theocratic state? 

46 minutes ago, Sukhvirk1976 said:

Yeah possibly but then a Sikh theocratic state may not be what they want so I reckon that's a understandable.? Currently even the majority of Sikhs in panjab don't want a independent theocratic state? 

I doubt a theocratic state would go over well in Punjab. But a seperate state for Sikhs to operate freely, that could. But in terms of people against or for, no one knows exact figures. I think the vast majority isn't against or for it, they're just content where they are.