Meet Preet Gill & Tanmanjeet Singh Dhesi, the two Sikhs who made India proud in UK elections

10 hours ago, ipledgeblue said:

Yeh, that's a bit of bummer if he is? What did he do for the community as a mayor?

I don't understand the first part of your post. The answer to the second question, is 'I don't know'. 

Maybe someone from Gravesend or who knows this guy well can answer

I thought everyone knew this about Dhesi? It's common knowledge. 

Jagir's Kaur's daughter was involved with another guy who came from a "different caste". 

How he will navigate through the forthcoming caste discrimination bill and associated debate, any debates about so called "honour" violence and/or killings remains to be seen.

12 minutes ago, DailyMail said:

I thought everyone knew this about Dhesi? It's common knowledge. 

Jagir's Kaur's daughter was involved with another guy who came from a "different caste". 

How he will navigate through the forthcoming caste discrimination bill and associated debate, any debates about so called "honour" violence and/or killings remains to be seen.

Jagir Kaur's daughter was a married  woman By Anand Karaj , and was expecting her husband's child, on the pretext of recounciliation the girl let down her guard and this is when she was drugged  and kidnapped . The abortion was done on her in that state because of her unconscious state they didn't know things were going wrong until it was too late. So his Mum was an accompolice to kidnapping and manslaughter

He has publicly stated that he supports his mother. Given that he is now a public servant, it is vital that the public are aware of his background in order to view his forthcoming stance on key issues through the prism of his mother's history.

It's not "putting labour politicians down", it's informing the public - that's the purpose of the press. Unless of course, you live in North Korea.

6 hours ago, 13Mirch said:

And when these two sacrifice Panthic needs to political expediency then all their Sikh supporters can cry us a flood of biblical proportions. 

You're expecting this? Surely he is in politics to help others (including our community) and not for personal gain?