The legal kirpan arrives: it is harmless and the sikh can take it to the belt

I read the translation, but can't really understand exactly what the kirpan will be like. Folding up? 

In any case, I suppose this is the best that Italian Sikhs can hope for given that they can't wear real kirpans for the foreseeable future. I suppose this is better than wearing half-inch "kirpans" attached to kanghas.

27 minutes ago, satsangee said:

this has happened as a result of the pendu freshy lot from India - fighting over a missionary funded by RSS.

Thanks for promoting the unity of our people. Not.

FYI, I have been in the forefront of denouncing violence against missionaries, but I did not see the need to denigrate any portion of our Panth based on birthplace, as ordained by Guru Gobind Singh Ji ("you are henceforth residents of Anandpur Sahib"). Perhaps you think you know better than the Tenth Guru. Were you under the mistaken impression that they have blood in their veins, and you have milk?

ਤੁਮ ਕਤ ਬ੍ਰਾਹਮਣ ਹਮ ਕਤ ਸੂਦ ॥

How is it that you are a Brahmin, and I am of a low social status?

ਹਮ ਕਤ ਲੋਹੂ ਤੁਮ ਕਤ ਦੂਧ ॥੩॥

How is it that I am formed of blood, and you are made of milk? ||3||

ਗਉੜੀ (ਭ. ਕਬੀਰ) ਗੁਰੂ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ : ਅੰਗ ੩੨੪ Raag Gauri Bhagat Kabir

Also FYI, Sikhs born in the West have also made some calls for violence against heretics.

14 minutes ago, BhForce said:

Thanks for promoting the unity of our people. Not.

FYI, I have been in the forefront of denouncing violence against missionaries, but I did not see the need to denigrate any portion of our Panth based on birthplace, as ordained by Guru Gobind Singh Ji ("you are henceforth residents of Anandpur Sahib"). Perhaps you think you know better than the Tenth Guru. Were you under the mistaken impression that they have blood in their veins, and you have milk?

ਤੁਮ ਕਤ ਬ੍ਰਾਹਮਣ ਹਮ ਕਤ ਸੂਦ ॥

How is it that you are a Brahmin, and I am of a low social status?

ਹਮ ਕਤ ਲੋਹੂ ਤੁਮ ਕਤ ਦੂਧ ॥੩॥

How is it that I am formed of blood, and you are made of milk? ||3||

ਗਉੜੀ (ਭ. ਕਬੀਰ) ਗੁਰੂ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ : ਅੰਗ ੩੨੪ Raag Gauri Bhagat Kabir

Also FYI, Sikhs born in the West have also made some calls for violence against heretics.

bro you are assuming that missionary faction are amritdhari in the true sense ...how? they do not follow minimum requirements of a sikh as per sgpc maryada

4 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

bro you are assuming that missionary faction are amritdhari in the true sense ...how? they do not follow minimum requirements of a sikh as per sgpc maryada

Assuming that a given missionary is not an amritdhari in the true sense, does that excuse violence against him? If he's talking nonsense, either report it to the Gurdwara committee, and have him removed non-violently, or if the committee doesn't listen, just do the hard work of liasing with sangat members one at a time, until such time as we can form a majority for the next election.

Just now, BhForce said:

Assuming that a given missionary is not an amritdhari in the true sense, does that excuse violence against him? If he's talking nonsense, either report it to the Gurdwara committee, and have him removed non-violently, or if the committee doesn't listen, just do the hard work of liasing with sangat members one at a time, until such time as we can form a majority for the next election.

for a sikh violence is the last option anyway but who is inviting without consulting local sangat? those pardhans/committees should be made to stand down by the law for distrurbing the peace and reputation of sikhi in the host country

who actually invites these provocative missionary speakers over - obviously a sizeable amount  of the sangat that support them.

These people are usually the new immigrants who want somekind of justification for not being amritdhari or keshadhari.

Watching the videos - these people use provocative language and naturally those panthic Sikhs are troubled by this and then react - unfortunately to take their kirpans out.