Sant Singh Khalsa's Errors

13Mirch

10 minutes ago, 13Mirch said:

Let me guess, the PC Brigade latched onto you as well.

I believe S. Kapur Singh would have been well informed to deal with the issue.

I have no idea about the politics behind it, or the factions in play, lol. I'm not a scholar in any sense, but I have a layman's appreciation for the poetry of the English language, and I was disappointed when I read the Sant Singh transliteration of Japji Sahib. English, in the hands of a master, is a beautiful language. Ideally we should study the original Gurmukhi, but for purposes of education and the proliferation of Sikh philosophy in the West, English is essential.

Can someone provide a link to the sgpc translations.  This will help sangat have easy access to translations that are better.

3ho have been spreading sant Singh khalsa translations like wild fire and many punjabis latched on blindly.  Sant Singh khalsa has made many errors and at times it seems the error was done on purpose.  I have heard yogi bhajan had a hand in his translations as well and this will explain the deception in the translations by endorsing Kundalini yoga.