Bhindranwale To Bal Thackrey: Indian State Exposes Its Hypocrisy In Dealing With Two Extremes

3 hours ago, KhoonKaBadlaKhoon said:

Hes a piece of <banned word filter activated>. Gurpreet. 

And I don't think the new generation dislikes Sant Ji, seems like the opposite. You see all the memrobilia on cars etc now?

Go to basics of sikhi video called 'should we be proud of what sant jarnail singh bhindrawale?' And read the comments...i think indian ppl outside the villages,  are all misinformed about santji. Esp sikhs outside panjab, from bombay,up, chandigarh, haryana

• 2 weeks later...
Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi
On 6/8/2017 at 11:58 AM, MisterrSingh said:

I'm not surprised. That particular generation was ostensibly the "test" category who were born in an environment where the lie that Sant Jarnail Singh was a terrorist / murderer / double agent, had been allowed to fester and flourish for decades. That generation was raised in a Punjab that dared not challenge the state. If these people are any indication, the mental enslavement of Sikhs is complete. They are now loyal Indians. This is the power of propaganda and re-education. I've observed this change in my own lifetime, and the results are startling.

This is true. I simply love reading your posts. 

Indian state is like a leech that doesn't want anyone to go away from its clutches when infact india was nvr one country. Its more like european union. Every state has its own culture, language and diet. 

Our children are brainwashed by capitalist india and its glaze. When you are young and have a smartphone in ur hand nd so much entertainment nd things to do, reading sikh history and even more, fighting for sikh nation is the last thing that we are going to do. 

Reminds me of how chhote sahibzaade were not faltered by neither temptation nor fear of enemy. We fell into both! 

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi

The only way i think that sikhs can get back their autonomy and political power back is if an external power attacks india leading to a state of anarchy! 

Even the first sikh empire was formed as a result of power void resulting from anarchy

On 6/9/2017 at 6:35 AM, Not2Cool2Argue said:

Go to basics of sikhi video called 'should we be proud of what sant jarnail singh bhindrawale?' And read the comments...i think indian ppl outside the villages,  are all misinformed about santji. Esp sikhs outside panjab, from bombay,up, chandigarh, haryana

Don't put everyone in same basket. I know many sikhs here in my own city who support bhindrawale 

Most of them also happen to be religious