Sign in to follow this  
Guest Query

ADOPTION

Guest Sudipta Das

Now day’s Punjabi baby names are becoming modern & social, people want to give their baby unique names. But they also want to be rooted with fabric of social life standard. So if you are looking for modern types of Punjabi baby name, which is cute & acceptable to all then please visit http://www.babynology.com/

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Topics

• When God created the sirgun form as written in Japji Sahib then humans were born and lost in maya they keep reincarnation 
    •   A TRIBUTE TO DAUGHTERS   Daughter is not equal to tension
      But
      In today's world
      Daughter is equal to
      Ten son' s
      🙍👭🙍👭 A FATHER Asked His DAUGHTER:
      Who Would U Love More, Me Or Ur Husband..??
      👭👭🙍🙍👭👭🙍🙍 The BEST Reply Given By the DAUGHTER:
      I Don't Know Really,
      But When I See U,
      I Forget Him,
      But When I See Him,
      I Remember U..
      🙍🙍🙍👭👭👭👭🙍🙍🙍 U Can Always Call Ur DAUGHTER As Beta,
      But U Can Never Call Ur Son As Beti.. That's Why DAUGHTERS are SPECIAL
      👭🙍👭🙍👭👍👭👍👭🙍
      If you have a daughter who makes your life worth living by just being around and you love her as much as your own Breath..;
      🙍👭🙍👭🙍👭 If you are proud of your Daughter, send this to people who have daughters..!! Daughters are happiness.
      Daughters are angels.!👼👼 🙍👭👭👭👭👭👭🙍

Congrats  to who all have daughters
      Daughters are like Parrots in the house.. When she speaks,
      Speaks without a break..
      & everyone says,
      "Will you please keep quite for sometime" When she is silent,
      mother says,
      Are you fine my child " Father says,
      "Why there is so much of silence " Brother says,
      "Are you angry with me ?" and when she is married, all says,
      "Its like all the happiness has gone from the house " She is the real non stop music.. Dedicated to emotional, cute, pretty, sweet & sincere girls😊
      That's You..
      That's a Girl..😊
      👌🍃Woman has the most unique character like salt
      Her presence is never remembered...but
      Her absence makes all the things tasteless !!🐾👍
      👌👍👯💃👯👭
      pass it to your lovely sisters, daughters and friends😊.                       To all the females in this world.
    •   NEVER CRY FOR THE PERSON WHO HURTS YOU JUST SMILE AND SAY THANK YOU FOR GIVING ME A CHANCE TO FIND SOMEONE BETTER THAN YOU   NEVER HATE JEALOUS PEOPLE THEY ARE JEALOUS, FOR THEY THINK  YOU ARE BETTER THAN THEM   DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME ON REVENGE THOSE WHO HURT YOU WILL EVENTUALLY  FACE THEIR OWN KARMA   NEVER TELL ANYONE YOUR PLANS SHOW THEM YOUR RESULTS   ONE GREAT LESSON I LEARNED FROM MY LIFE THERE IS NO MARKET FOR YOUR EMOTIONS SO NEVER ADVERTISE YOUR FEELINGS JUST SHOW YOUR ATTITUDE   DO NOT GIVE UP YOUR DAY WILL COME IT IS JUST A MATTER OF TIME   IF YOU ARE HELPING SOMEONE AND EXPECT SOMETHING IN RETURN YOU ARE DOING BUSINESS NOT KINDNESS   TRUST MEANS EVERYTHING ONCE IT IS  BROKEN SORRY MEANS NOTHING   ALWAYS REMEMBER YOUR PRESENT SITUATION IS NOT YOUR FINAL DESTINATION THE BEST IS YET TO COME   NEVER LEAVE A TRUE RELATION FOR A FEW FAULTS NOBODY IS CORRECT AT THE END AFFECTION IS ALWAYS GREATER THAN PERFECTION   DO NOT COME TO MY FUNERAL TO SHOW HOW MUCH YOU CARED ABOUT ME SHOW HOW MUCH YOU CARE ABOUT ME NOW WHILE I AM ALIVE   NEVER REPLAY WHEN YOU ARE ANGRY NEVER MAKE A PROMISE WHEN YOU ARE HAPPY NEVER MAKE A DECISION WHEN YOU ARE SAD   STOP EXPECTING LOYALTY FROM PEOPLE WHO CAN NOT EVEN GIVE YOU HONESTY   LIFE IS SHORT, TIME IS FAST NO REPLAY,  NO REWIND SO ENJOY EVERY MOMENT AS IT COMES   DO NOT GIVE UP THE BEGINNING IS  ALWAYS THE HARDEST   WHEN YOU WISH GOOD FOR OTHERS GOOD THINGS COME BACK TO YOU THIS IS THE LAW OF NATURE   DIFFICULTIES IN YOUR LIFE DO NOT COME TO DESTROY YOU BUT TO HELP YOU TO REALIZE YOUR HIDDEN POTENTIAL AND POWER   TURN YOUR ANGER INTO MOTIVATION AND YOUR MOTIVATION INTO SUCCESS.  
    • Ok lets reverse the relation , Daughter of some singh married into a Family of Hindu pandits ,but husband died , went to Pakistan and converted to islam.In that case would you have accepted her as Sikh?   The fact is she is daughter in law of Granthi so most probably she converted to Sikhism at the time of marriage.Now when she got widowed with three kids she had hardly any personal life left.Moreover I don't think his father  or Father in law thought of her re marriage.TBH there are hardly any sikh or Hindu men that marry a widow who is mother of three.So she may had found a Pakistani who was willing to accept her.Moreover she may had thought that she changed her religion for first marriage what's wrong if she did it for second time
    • Not sure on that, it's most likely out of our knowing until we merge with Waheguru.