Guest Anmonymous

I need ardaas please

Guest Anmonymous   
Guest Anmonymous

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh 

I am having a lot of problems at home and also at work they said I might get dismissal and I will get sacked I'm really scared as I'm already working part time and I'm struggling with money also I will be so depressed if that happens can you please do ardaas they don't sack me. I am a good worker but I forgot to tell something. 

harsharan000    2,088
On 5/6/2017 at 11:44 PM, Guest Anmonymous said:

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh 

I am having a lot of problems at home and also at work they said I might get dismissal and I will get sacked I'm really scared as I'm already working part time and I'm struggling with money also I will be so depressed if that happens can you please do ardaas they don't sack me. I am a good worker but I forgot to tell something. 

Guest Jee,

there is still time, if you forgot something, go and tell it now, Being truthful and honest, is having the scale of  dharam on your side.

You see, any pleasant or unpleasant situations in our lives, are due to our own past karam. Nothing, absolutely nothing can change destiny.

You see, whether we like somethings in our lives, or do not like it, even then without our wishes, those things, those situations will surely take place, so brother, if ever we have to do Ardaas to Guru Jee, let it be, to have only atoot pyaar  and sharda, at His Lotus feet.

Sat Sree Akal.

Edited by harsharan000
  • Like 3

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.