London bridge attack by islamic salafi devil worshippers

genie

40 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

I'm trying to wrap my head around the natural conclusion to this entire terrorism process and the UK's government response post attack.

So, are they suggesting there's absolutely no official response aside from taking it on the chin and hoping for the best? Really? I wonder what the cut-off point will be, in terms of the total number of citizens killed, before something significant is done. Seems to be a greenlight to the terrorists. 

The Prime Minister, Theresa May, put forward a 4-point program

1) Counter extremist ideology. This sounds good, but it will only work if she works to shut down the UK's friends' Saudi Wahhabist funding.

2) Regulate extremism online

3) Military action against ISIS, and preventing segregated communities in the UK

4) New penalties for extremism short of violence.

Some of this sounds good, but I think that #2 will possibly mean that if you post on Facebook against Islamic terrorism, or the roots of Islamic terrorism, you will be called an extremist, and your Facebook account will be invalidated, and possibly our online access to the Internet will be curtailed.