AjeetSinghPunjabi

Punjabi / Sikh woman goes to her own wedding with just her sweat shorts as lowers

MisterrSingh    2,805
3 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

you are having a laugh aren't you ...this tramp wouldn't dress like that to go to the queen's house  because she'd know you have a level of decorum for such places. Simply put she does not respect or understand Our Guru ji's Darbar is the Darbar of the King of Kings

Did the sevadaars at the Gurdwara actually let her enter the building dressed like that? 

If this was photoshopped, you think they couldn't change the underwear color from black to red ? lol its easiest 

jkvlondon    3,536
2 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

Did the sevadaars at the Gurdwara actually let her enter the building dressed like that? 

given that the story says that was her outfit and she is now married ....one can only deduct that must have happened

Singh123456777    1,110

From other pics I seen she wore a proper bottom in the gurduwara and took it off later on

• Like 3

Singh123456777    1,110

Could be a different person 

Akal Warrior    212

I can't believe you guys actually think she went to the Gurdwara like this!  You really think that would happen?  Why would anyone get decked out, and wear nike shorts for the bottom?  Here's what i think could have possibly happened:

- they could have just finished taking pictures somewhere, and it was hot out, so she took off her lehnga for a while to cool down

- her lehnga wasn't fitting properly, or kept slipping off, so they were getting alterations done, and someone took a pic while she was waiting for the alterations to be completed

-something accidentally spilled on her lehnga, and someone was trying to get the stain out

I'm not supporting her behaviour, but it's funny to see people jumping to worst case scenarios, and losing common sense.  You really think she would wear that to a Gurdwara?  I'm sure any bride's friends, relatives, cousins etc. would tell her that she would look like a fool.  My point:  don't jump to conclusions without knowing anything about the situation/story.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Akal Warrior said:

I can't believe you guys actually think she went to the Gurdwara like this!  You really think that would happen?  Why would anyone get decked out, and wear nike shorts for the bottom?  Here's what i think could have possibly happened:

- they could have just finished taking pictures somewhere, and it was hot out, so she took off her lehnga for a while to cool down

- her lehnga wasn't fitting properly, or kept slipping off, so they were getting alterations done, and someone took a pic while she was waiting for the alterations to be completed

-something accidentally spilled on her lehnga, and someone was trying to get the stain out

I'm not supporting her behaviour, but it's funny to see people jumping to worst case scenarios, and losing common sense.  You really think she would wear that to a Gurdwara?  I'm sure any bride's friends, relatives, cousins etc. would tell her that she would look like a fool.  My point:  don't jump to conclusions without knowing anything about the situation/story.

Which bride poses for a photo in an underwear and how come her husband is cool with that. Lmao

jkvlondon    3,536
4 hours ago, Akal Warrior said:

I can believe it as I have seen with my own eyes a female attending gurdwara with near transparent white pedal pushers(cropped trousers) with sleeveless low cut top and when she did matha tek the sangat there couldn't avert their eyes fast enough as it was made clear she was wearing a thong . The bechare babey  sharam de maare si looked down and outraged bibian approached and told her that this was no way to dress in a gurdwara , so I can believe that people can be that besharam 

On 6/5/2017 at 1:48 PM, jkvlondon said:

I can believe it as I have seen with my own eyes a female attending gurdwara with near transparent white pedal pushers(cropped trousers) with sleeveless low cut top and when she did matha tek the sangat there couldn't avert their eyes fast enough as it was made clear she was wearing a thong . The bechare babey  sharam de maare si looked down and outraged bibian approached and told her that this was no way to dress in a gurdwara , so I can believe that people can be that besharam 

Just imagine a guy going in shorts. 

Oh wait, patriarchy only wants women to dress skimpy 

Guest Jacfsing2   
Guest Jacfsing2
5 hours ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

Just imagine a guy going in shorts. 

Oh wait, patriarchy only wants women to dress skimpy 

A male's anatomy is different than a woman. If a male takes Amrit, he shouldn't wear any bottom other than Kachera. In pre-Sikh times, the Hindus didn't believe in respect for women at all, so they promoted outfits which didn't care about Issat at all. (Which is before the Sikh religion, everyone wore less clothing, even their Devti barely wore any clothing).

jkvlondon    3,536
16 minutes ago, Jacfsing2 said:

A male's anatomy is different than a woman. If a male takes Amrit, he shouldn't wear any bottom other than Kachera. In pre-Sikh times, the Hindus didn't believe in respect for women at all, so they promoted outfits which didn't care about Issat at all. (Which is before the Sikh religion, everyone wore less clothing, even their Devti barely wore any clothing).

I know in the time period of Ram and SIta the fashion for women was barechested as indicated by sculptures/art of that period . tight blouse but bare chest with chunni certainly changes the image of Sita as portrayed now .

BhForce    536
27 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

I know in the time period of Ram and SIta the fashion for women was barechested as indicated by sculptures/art of that period . tight blouse but bare chest with chunni certainly changes the image of Sita as portrayed now .

How can you be barechested if you're also wearing a blouse? Also, do you have any references that say that people were barechested back then?

jkvlondon    3,536
Just now, BhForce said:

How can you be barechested if you're also wearing a blouse? Also, do you have any references that say that people were barechested back then?

I didn't make the fashion just telling how it was 

On 2017-6-7 at 1:45 PM, Jacfsing2 said:

. If a male takes Amrit, he shouldn't wear any bottom other than Kachera. 

Are you saying a man who has taken amrit shouldn't cover his kachhera with say cargo shorts or trousers ?