Jump to content
genie

digraceful indian punjabi woman sukwinder javeed and her muslim husband going to be on uk big brother tv show

Recommended Posts

12 minutes ago, Big_Tera said:

So what about the sikh girls that are currently in relationships with muslims? I am sure these are the exact type of girls who will be watching very closely.  These girls will look up to the randi as a role model. As somone that has married a muslim. Dont underestimate the power of the media. This randi is now a poster girl for for muslim marriages. If you cant see that you must have your head in the sand. 

Those Sikh girls that are in relationships with Muslims took that decision before watching Big Brother, lol. 

So, ask yourself what aspects of our existence and our collective culture (in terms of the NRI life)  leads these relationships to happen? You're getting upset at the manifestation of the problem whilst completely ignoring the causes.

Do you know what the causes are?

Edited by MisterrSingh
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I recall around 20 years ago, I was in school and one the girls as she turned 18 was gonna get engaged ( to a Sikh chap - arranged).

She was talking about how she didn't agree with the concept of arranged marriages and we should have the freedom to marry who we want.

I'd like to mention the fact that she is still in the marriage very happy with 2 kids.

 

During the conversation she was talking bout her cousin who was also in the same boat and had been introduced to a kesadhari guy - and she talked of him and the fact that he was a singh with such hate. Not to mention the fact that he was close to his parents.

She also went onto say that this cousin was heavily involved with a musalmann and wanted to marry him. I recall her saying how nice he is and that they love each other. Religion was irrelavent.

20 years later we find ourselves in a situation where these kind of unions are now accepted.

Its the attitude that such girls already have - they actually are trashy themselves and like trashy shows such as big brother etc.

But what is at the heart of the matter is that many of our girls are clearly throwing away their culture - even when they come from such free liberal backgrounds and sikhi is not rammed down their throat.

 

Just baffles me.... why ???

Edited by satsangee

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

Those Sikh girls that are in relationships with Muslims took that decision before watching Big Brother, lol. 

So, ask yourself what aspects of our existence and our collective culture (in terms of the NRI life)  leads these relationships to happen? You're getting upset at the manifestation of the problem whilst completely ignoring the causes.

Do you know what the causes are?

This is just a timely and opportunistic shot being taken at us by goray. They already know most Sikhs (men at least!) don't sponsor this type of 5hite, so in amidst all their own problems with sullay, they wheel this c**t out to rub it in apnay faces. 

I think those apneean that are going to 5lut around will do so regardless of this.  I mean it isn't like we ain't had problems in this department long before this show was ever conceived. 

The causes of this are multitude but Sikh society raising Sikh males to be an army of compliant, docile office workers hasn't helped. Plus it must be said, many Sikh women have high sex drives and are easily sexually excited in the presence of masculine men (ala charitrio pakyaan), and will spread the legs when encountering such pretty sharpish. It's an ugly truth. lol

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

This is just a timely and opportunistic shot being taken at us by goray. They already know most Sikhs (men at least!) don't sponsor this type of 5hite, so in amidst all their own problems with sullay, they wheel this c**t out to rub it in apnay faces. 

I think those apneean that are going to 5lut around will do so regardless of this.  I mean it isn't like we ain't had problems in this department long before this show was ever conceived. 

The causes of this are multitude but Sikh society raising Sikh males to be an army of compliant, docile office workers hasn't helped. Plus it must be said, many Sikh women have high sex drives and are easily sexually excited in the presence of masculine men (ala charitrio pakyaan), and will spread the legs when encountering such pretty sharpish. It's an ugly truth. lol

Bit harsh.....but very true 100%

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If it is any consolation - and it really shouldn't be - we aren't alone in experiencing these policies of the erosion and gradual destruction of our religious and ethnic identity. It's just felt more keenly by us because these issues are closer to home.

And for those of you who exist to expound the bachchans of your beloved Karl Marx and his Bolshevik cohorts, distorting the message, "Recognise the human race as one," is NOT the same as, "The human race should merge into one." So don't even try playing semantics with me, lol.

Edited by MisterrSingh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MisterrSingh said:

Those Sikh girls that are in relationships with Muslims took that decision before watching Big Brother, lol. 

So, ask yourself what aspects of our existence and our collective culture (in terms of the NRI life)  leads these relationships to happen? You're getting upset at the manifestation of the problem whilst completely ignoring the causes.

Do you know what the causes are?

First of all I am not getting worked up. 

I am not sure why I have to explain things in minute details. But here we go. 

Girls could be at the stage were they are thinking of going with a muslim. They see this randi on tv who has actually married one and then get influenced by it to go ahead with their relationship. This girl is normalizing it and taking away the shock factor of seeing this happen.  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Big_Tera said:

First of all I am not getting worked up. 

I am not sure why I have to explain things in minute details. But here we go. 

Girls could be at the stage were they are thinking of going with a muslim. They see this randi on tv who has actually married one and then get influenced by it to go ahead with their relationship. This girl is normalizing it and taking away the shock factor of seeing this happen.  

Again, why are obsessing over the final step? Why are you struggling to identify the myriad stages - as you describe it "thinking of going with a Muslim" - leading up to the fateful act?

What's transpiring in these girls' minds, in their families, in their social circle, their community, in their god-forsaken countries, that are leading them to make these decisions?

Banning Big Brother or whatever it is you hope to do, isn't going to prevent the cognitive processes of such people from making those choices. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

If it is any consolation - and it really shouldn't be - we aren't alone in experiencing these policies of the erosion and gradual destruction of our religious and ethnic identity. It's just felt more keenly by us because these issues are closer to home.

And for those of you who exist to expound the bachchans of your beloved Karl Marx and his Bolshevik cohorts, distorting the message, "Recognise the human race as one," is NOT the same as, "The human race should merge into one." So don't even try playing semantics with me, lol.

this is whats taking place here :

http://www.westernspring.co.uk/the-coudenhove-kalergi-plan-the-genocide-of-the-peoples-of-europe/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Big_Tera said:

First of all I am not getting worked up. 

I am not sure why I have to explain things in minute details. But here we go. 

Girls could be at the stage were they are thinking of going with a muslim. They see this randi on tv who has actually married one and then get influenced by it to go ahead with their relationship. This girl is normalizing it and taking away the shock factor of seeing this happen.  

 

If, by now, SIkh families haven't twigged on to what goes on, and we haven't learnt (let alone actively practice) psychological inoculation education towards young girls (and boys) about these things, we're screwed anyway. 

This doesn't mean simplistic 'musalmaan khol naheen jaana!' lectures but more in depth stuff. Especially moms and dads forming practical, close bonds with daughters (instead of watching bull5hit TV dramas all day or going to the pub). Conditioning and socialising the girls correctly. 

Any apnee growing up in the west today, will have the 'shock factor' diminished by the time they are in their early teens. Especially in this day and age, when we have a small army of 'half Sikh, half sullah' kids running around. (Plus other mixed-race kids).  Goray will encourage them to elope with any one they fancy (both on a personal level and through media as in this example), and many sullian around them in schools/colleges/universities will encourage them to have relations with other tonday. 

The starting point is to have Sikh boys become the toughest, strongest, smartest males around, so they are at least attractive in comparison to other masculine males. Moms are big time guilty of pussifying Sikh males from what I've seen, so we have to keep an eye on them. Sikh men have to take charge again. We've had matriarchy for a generation or two now, and all it has done is f**k us over and turned us into he-b1tches. I notice that non-dramatic, clued up, strong Sikh women often create strong Sikh sons.

We should all know now - we have to keep a close eye on what the females are doing. Not only sisters and daughters but moms and massis and chachis etc. At this moment in time (and our history tells us it wasn't always like this), they are our weak link (and all other communities know this about us). That doesn't mean blokes let rip into the girls like dumbos over any little thing by the way, but just quietly know what kind of stupidity they are getting themselves into and subvert it for their own good (knowing they will resent you and hate you for it - but they're girls so most don't know any better).

Edited by dallysingh101
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, satsangee said:

Bit harsh.....but very true 100%

 

truth is like that sometimes 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

If, by now, SIkh families haven't twigged on to what goes on, and we haven't learnt (let alone actively practice) psychological inoculation education towards young girls (and boys) about these things, we're screwed anyway. 

This doesn't mean simplistic 'musalmaan khol naheen jaana!' lectures but more in depth stuff. Especially moms and dads forming practical, close bonds with daughters (instead of watching bull5hit TV dramas all day or going to the pub). Conditioning and socialising the girls correctly. 

Any apnee growing up in the west today, will have the 'shock factor' diminished by the time they are in their early teens. Especially in this day and age, when we have a small army of 'half Sikh, half sullah' kids running around. (Plus other mixed-race kids).  Goray will encourage them to elope with any one they fancy (both on a personal level and through media as in this example), and many sullian around them in schools/colleges/universities will encourage them to have relations with other tonday. 

The starting point is to have Sikh boys become the toughest, strongest, smartest males around, so they are at least attractive in comparison to other masculine males. Moms are big time guilty of pussifying Sikh males from what I've seen, so we have to keep an eye on them. Sikh men have to take charge again. We've had matriarchy for a generation or two now, and all it has done is f**k us over and turned us into he-b1tches. I notice that non-dramatic, clued up, strong Sikh women often create strong Sikh sons.

We should all know now - we have to keep a close eye on what the females are doing. Not only sisters and daughters but moms and massis and chachis etc. At this moment in time (and our history tells us it wasn't always like this), they are our weak link (and all other communities know this about us). That doesn't mean blokes let rip into the girls like dumbos over any little thing by the way, but just quietly know what kind of stupidity they are getting themselves into and subvert it for their own good (knowing they will resent you and hate you for it - but they're girls so most don' know any better).

I feel lax for not pushing the lads into training , we did try karate when they were little, then when young teens jujitsu but they didn't take to it ... We have a full gym built out back and there is a traditional boxing gym within walking distance  but until they say they are interested I feel like I should back off . The younger one of the twins was asking about training up so maybe they will still do it for themselves. Do you reckon this is a better way to handle it , provide the means then let them decide?

Isher Kaur saw wonder woman and is fascinated by fighting like her (many scenes of her training starting from little age)

Edited by jkvlondon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jkvlondon said:

I feel lax for not pushing the lads into training , we did try karate when they were little, then when young teens jujitsu but they didn't take to it ... We have a full gym built out back and there is a traditional boxi

I can say that having an older role model that encourages them into training (especially weights, calisthenics) from a young age helps. It's like a psychological trick. Boys simply watching an older male they love and aspire to, training, when they are young (I mean like 5/6 onwards) makes most keen to take it up as soon as they can. I don't think  martial arts (which as you might remember was the common thing in the 70s/80s) is a good idea these days. Unless it is boxing and the kids want to do it of their own volition.    

I definitely think good dietary choices by parents, that makes the kids grow as big and strong as they can be is important. 

Them having easy access to a good gym at home is a good and essential step! You have to remove all barriers to them not training, and getting out to the gym (esp. when cold) is usually the first major barrier. Having everything at home saves travel time, gym membership money and allows them not to have to mix with any old fudhu they might meet otherwise. 

Just wait till one of them gets beaten up or loses a girl they feel emotions for, to some muscle head - and watch them jump on the the training! lol  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

The starting point is to have Sikh boys become the toughest, strongest, smartest males around, so they are at least attractive in comparison to other masculine males.

It's unfortunate  that general world culture has gradually moved away from the idea that facial and lengthy hair in general is the default norm for the male appearance, and the idea that a smart and visually appealing demeanour is generally only possible through the careful grooming of hair. Any trends that come into being where long hair becomes fashionable are cyclical and fleeting in nature, and certainly not comparable to the long-term commitment expected of orthodox Sikhs.

Over the course of a few hundred years the trend of shaving and trimming hair has become the norm, and this has unfortunately coincided with the emergence of our faith, and has impacted us as a group more forcefully than anyone else, due to the religious requirements for Sikhs keeping uncut hair being fundamental to our unique identity and spiritual growth.

Essentially, this has hit Sikh males who don't cut their hair the hardest, because, in a broad sense, females - and society as a whole - have been conditioned to accept the clean-shaven appearance to be the attractive norm, and therefore when your women don't find the males belonging to their own religious and cultural group to be worthy of their attention as potential mates, you are going to end up with males of other races and religions swooping in and making the most of those situations. Put it this way: the Sukhwinders of the world aren't running off into the arms of Bin Laden lookalikes, are they? The appeal lies in the clean-shaven visage. The ideology behind that appearance, as it speaks to the female in question, only emerges after some time.

Clearly, in contemporary society, appealing to members of the opposite sex is arguably one of the biggest contributors to Sikh males cutting their hair, with the assumption being that if a Sikh male doesn't cut his hair, he won't attract a mate he assumes he deserves. Obviously, as I keep reiterating, I'm identifying majority behaviour, and not the outliers that buck these trends such as Gursikh females who gladly and willingly embrace the Gursikhi of their partner, uncut hair and all. There are many minor caveats and exceptions in these instances of course.

This is fundamental stuff. It's probably upsetting to read for some, but these issues must be identified and discussed. 

The argument about clean-shaven Punjabi males being eschewed by Sikh females in favour of non-Sikh men - as in the case of this Big Brother couple - is a somewhat separate discussion.

Edited by MisterrSingh
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

If, by now, SIkh families haven't twigged on to what goes on, and we haven't learnt (let alone actively practice) psychological inoculation education towards young girls (and boys) about these things, we're screwed anyway. 

This doesn't mean simplistic 'musalmaan khol naheen jaana!' lectures but more in depth stuff. Especially moms and dads forming practical, close bonds with daughters (instead of watching bull5hit TV dramas all day or going to the pub). Conditioning and socialising the girls correctly. 

Any apnee growing up in the west today, will have the 'shock factor' diminished by the time they are in their early teens. Especially in this day and age, when we have a small army of 'half Sikh, half sullah' kids running around. (Plus other mixed-race kids).  Goray will encourage them to elope with any one they fancy (both on a personal level and through media as in this example), and many sullian around them in schools/colleges/universities will encourage them to have relations with other tonday. 

The starting point is to have Sikh boys become the toughest, strongest, smartest males around, so they are at least attractive in comparison to other masculine males. Moms are big time guilty of pussifying Sikh males from what I've seen, so we have to keep an eye on them. Sikh men have to take charge again. We've had matriarchy for a generation or two now, and all it has done is f**k us over and turned us into he-b1tches. I notice that non-dramatic, clued up, strong Sikh women often create strong Sikh sons.

We should all know now - we have to keep a close eye on what the females are doing. Not only sisters and daughters but moms and massis and chachis etc. At this moment in time (and our history tells us it wasn't always like this), they are our weak link (and all other communities know this about us). That doesn't mean blokes let rip into the girls like dumbos over any little thing by the way, but just quietly know what kind of stupidity they are getting themselves into and subvert it for their own good (knowing they will resent you and hate you for it - but they're girls so most don't know any better).

this is definatley what has been happening - as I gave in my example from school.

But in my opinion the issue goes deeper - we need to know what is happening with the females in our community, why are they so disgruntled with our society, especially when Sikhs as a whole are very easy going, allowing daughters to study and pursue careers.

many apnian just don't wanna know, and from my understanding its the conditioning at home.

Im not event talking about modern auntyian - Im reffering to some very traditional women, who tell their daughters they need not worry if there potential match is not a sikh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Jacfsing2
4 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

It's unfortunate  that general world culture has gradually moved away from the idea that facial and lengthy hair in general is the default norm for the male appearance, and the idea that a smart and visually appealing demeanour is generally only possible through the careful grooming of hair. Any trends that come into being where long hair becomes fashionable are cyclical and fleeting in nature, and certainly not comparable to the long-term commitment expected of orthodox Sikhs.

Over the course of a few hundred years the trend of shaving and trimming hair has become the norm, and this has unfortunately coincided with the emergence of our faith, and has impacted us as a group more forcefully than anyone else, due to the religious requirements for Sikhs keeping uncut hair being fundamental to our unique identity and spiritual growth.

Essentially, this has hit Sikh males who don't cut their hair the hardest, because, in a broad sense, females - and society as a whole - have been conditioned to accept the clean-shaven appearance to be the attractive norm, and therefore when your women don't find the males belonging to their own religious and cultural group to be worthy of their attention as potential mates, you are going to end up with males of other races and religions swooping in and making the most of those situations. Put it this way: the Sukhwinders of the world aren't running off into the arms of Bin Laden lookalikes, are they? The appeal lies in the clean-shaven visage. The ideology behind that appearance, as it speaks to the female in question, only emerges after some time.

Clearly, in contemporary society, appealing to members of the opposite sex is arguably one of the biggest contributors to Sikh males cutting their hair, with the assumption being that if a Sikh male doesn't cut his hair, he won't attract a mate he assumes he deserves. Obviously, as I keep reiterating, I'm identifying majority behaviour, and not the outliers that buck these trends such as Gursikh females who gladly and willingly embrace the Gursikhi of their partner, uncut hair and all. There are many minor caveats and exceptions in these instances of course.

This is fundamental stuff. It's probably upsetting to read for some, but these issues must be identified and discussed. 

The argument about clean-shaven Punjabi males being eschewed by Sikh females in favour of non-Sikh men - as in the case of this Big Brother couple - is a somewhat separate discussion.

Totally agree with this, the issue of Kesh must be discussed whenever someone mentions these issues. In most societies it has been considered a terrible thing for a male to keep long hair, (not talking about the religious figures of various religions). The same issue also effects Kaurs who refuse to dishonor Kesh in the face, as well as the rest of the skin. Usually when most females do mention they like facial hair it's usually merely a trend, which will die out soon. But sometimes on both sides people expect unrealistic perfect standards for their marriage partners on the Gursikh side of things.

Also we should not pretend that most people of either gender ever if they are hard-core devotees, don't want an attractive partner as well. So being devout is not good enough.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Do you have sources for this?
    • In urdu we also use 'Mauze' so i doubt if it is hindi word.It sounds like a persian one.Indians have problem prouncing words which end with sound 'z'.Just like Mumtaz Mehal became Mumtaj Mehal and now just Taj Mehal.
    • i have no issue using persian,hindi,english words in my day to day conversations in punjab.I just though a good opportunity to learn "shuddh" punjabi. 
    • Sikhism needs neither a reformation nor a philosophy of free will. Reformations are for religions that are at a primitive tribal level in the first place. Sikhi starts off with Guru Nanak Ji feeding people langar, and preaching meditation of Satnam. If you start off with capturing war booty and sex slaves killing all the males, yeah, you need a reformation. Philosophy is (mostly) for people trying desperately to understand the universe without real divine knowledge. These types of efforts are called ਸਿਆਣਪਾਂ in Gurbani. (You did you Japji this morning, right?) All of these sianapan don't amount to a hill of beans. We don't have the burning need for philosophy that Westerners do because we can obtain complete knowledge via simran. ਪ੍ਰਭ ਕੈ ਸਿਮਰਨਿ ਸਭੁ ਕਿਛੁ ਸੁਝੈ ॥
    • it's my fault, i should have phrased things a bit better. Basically based on the data he gathered same sex couples are more likely to settle into a routine and are less likely to do things out of said routine (such as cheating, which according to the data he gathered was surprisingly low compared to straight couples). By similar attributes I mean people like them in terms of personality and taste. In straight couples you can usually note a sort of polarity in the way they behave and their personalities.  Again this is based on one study, nothing official or on a large scale really.
×