Jump to content
genie

digraceful indian punjabi woman sukwinder javeed and her muslim husband going to be on uk big brother tv show

Recommended Posts

Kira    1,246
12 hours ago, Sukhvirk1976 said:

Give over... So  you're khoj is limited to googling, now the penny drops! Gosh how stupid of me... It's really easy 

*sigh* your* in this instance, honestly if you're going to sneer and act smart at-least master the English language so at the very least you can pass reception level. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BhForce    536
On 6/7/2017 at 7:33 PM, Big_Tera said:

What would you rather see we praised these people for eloping and marrying muslims? 

Excellent! Very succint rebuttal of the Islamophile position. You did in one sentence what I took multiple paragraphs to do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Jacfsing2   
Guest Jacfsing2
2 hours ago, Big_Tera said:

I wonder how many more Sukhvinder javeeds there are. I know of two cases personaly in the local area. 

In about 10 years time it will become the norm for Sikh women to marry muslim. Just imagine it.  If this generation is so bad .  What will the next one be like.  

This does not apply to all Sikh women.  I know many who would never dream of doing what this randi has done. 

It will never be the norm. What will be the norm is that Sikhs forget their faith, and start accepting non-sense. There are some Sikhs today, who believe that "all religions are equal", (as we speak there is probably someone who is getting influenced by such lies today). I'm also not talking about Monas, but some confused Amritdharis who believe in such things.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sukhvirk1976    197
4 hours ago, Kira said:

*sigh* your* in this instance, honestly if you're going to sneer and act smart at-least master the English language so at the very least you can pass reception level. 

No sneering involved,  I responded to in kind. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kira    1,246
4 minutes ago, Sukhvirk1976 said:

No sneering involved,  I responded to in kind. 

You've been sneering and acting like you're better than anyone on here all throughout the thread. Great job on the lying now. Dear me, so you haven't even mastered English and seem to want to hurl accusations of  "shallow knowledge" and being ill-formed at others. Gob-smacking how someone with so much ego has so little actual intelligence. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sukhvirk1976    197
2 hours ago, Kira said:

You've been sneering and acting like you're better than anyone on here all throughout the thread. Great job on the lying now. Dear me, so you haven't even mastered English and seem to want to hurl accusations of  "shallow knowledge" and being ill-formed at others. Gob-smacking how someone with so much ego has so little actual intelligence. 

We're all entitled to our opinion. "So much ego and so little actual intelligence..",... Interesting proclamation.. I would have thought someone criticising another for apparently having a big ego would think it intelligent to not cast aspersions, for surely the confidence to make such statements are inherently egotistic..and such a contradiction doesn't display a great deal of intelligence or at least  any discernment.. By your measure we may have something in common.. Lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kira    1,246
1 hour ago, Sukhvirk1976 said:

We're all entitled to our opinion. "So much ego and so little actual intelligence..",... Interesting proclamation.. I would have thought someone criticising another for apparently having a big ego would think it intelligent to not cast aspersions, for surely the confidence to make such statements are inherently egotistic..and such a contradiction doesn't display a great deal of intelligence or at least  any discernment.. By your measure we may have something in common.. Lol 

Everyone can have their opinion, yet I've never met a Sikh that openly sneers at the proclamations of his own Guru.  I'm hardly the egotistical maniac here. Stating someone is full of ego is hardly something that makes me egotistical. Next you'll say calling Mussolini a fascist makes me a fascist. Nice try though. I suggest mastering proper English before trying to take the moral high ground. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sukhvirk1976    197
9 minutes ago, Kira said:

Everyone can have their opinion, yet I've never met a Sikh that openly sneers at the proclamations of his own Guru.  I'm hardly the egotistical maniac here. Stating someone is full of ego is hardly something that makes me egotistical. Next you'll say calling Mussolini a fascist makes me a fascist. Nice try though. I suggest mastering proper English before trying to take the moral high ground. 

Oh dear... Here we go.. 

1. Can you please substantiate your allegation that I sneered at a proclamation of our Gurus? 

2. Disappointingly, You have just demonstrated how hollow your critique of me is. You echoed  the the language of jkvlondon who made the comment "lose the sneering tone if you really want people to engage you" in reference to my criticism of genie.. However,  your instincts to belittle me without being concise has inadvertently led you to make a false accusation against me. Please show me where in this thread I have sneered at a proclamation of Guru sahib?.. 

3. Ego.. . You have repeatedly sought to mock my grasp of the English language and not being intelligent.. (which I happen to agree with, I'm pretty unintelligent and definitely could improve my Hinglish).. The fact that you sought to mock me, suggest I don't have a good grasp of English, and not intelligent (whether any of that is true or not) inherently suggests that you believe that you are more intelligent than me (which if there was a test to qualify and measure intelligence I'm sure you would perform better).. is a egotistical.. 

Do you want me to continue? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sukhvirk1976    197

@Kira pot kettle, kettle pot.. Talking is good. I welcome constructive criticism and will always try to engage with people with a open mind. Surely as Sikhs we should move beyond using this space as a environment to cast aspersions and denigrate people but rather engage in conversation to explore sikhi.. I find it unfortunate that those voices of people who have different opinions and understandings are dismissed and demonised.. Better not to present evidence based rational conversation? 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
satsangee    23
18 hours ago, Big_Tera said:

I wonder how many more Sukhvinder javeeds there are. I know of two cases personaly in the local area. 

In about 10 years time it will become the norm for Sikh women to marry muslim. Just imagine it.  If this generation is so bad .  What will the next one be like.  

This does not apply to all Sikh women.  I know many who would never dream of doing what this randi has done. 

Its alarming and shocking. Problem is that the elders in our community allow this.

The Gurudwara commitees have also allowed this, not mention the fact that the gyanis performing the anand karaj - have nothing to say and go ahead and perform the marriage.

In some cases they give the couple their full support.

Me personally I find this very disheartening to think what the future of our religion will be

Edited by satsangee

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
satsangee    23
15 hours ago, Jacfsing2 said:

It will never be the norm. What will be the norm is that Sikhs forget their faith, and start accepting non-sense. There are some Sikhs today, who believe that "all religions are equal", (as we speak there is probably someone who is getting influenced by such lies today). I'm also not talking about Monas, but some confused Amritdharis who believe in such things.

Problem is Sikhs today don't bother to look into gurbani themselves, but seek 'knowledge' from so called elders, who go off on a tangent with their pind type mentality - 'oh koni na, ohde karma vich jo likheah hogya' - nonsense.

There is no logic in this approach.

The sahibzade chose death over living a life of wordly pleasures because of the commitment to the true faith of Sikhi.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jkvlondon    3,500
5 hours ago, Sukhvirk1976 said:

@Kira pot kettle, kettle pot.. Talking is good. I welcome constructive criticism and will always try to engage with people with a open mind. Surely as Sikhs we should move beyond using this space as a environment to cast aspersions and denigrate people but rather engage in conversation to explore sikhi.. I find it unfortunate that those voices of people who have different opinions and understandings are dismissed and demonised.. Better not to present evidence based rational conversation? 

actually you do not welcome constructive criticism , you could not take the suggestion I made without lashing out ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Big_Tera    399

Is anyone watching the show?

There will be alot of Sikh youth who are watching the randi and the muslim . This could influence them in a negative way. Ie ie it could normalise these marriages in their thinking. It could also encourage more of these marriages. 

This randi has no idea what damage she is doing to Sikhi and disgracing our faith on live tv. 

Edited by Big_Tera
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MisterrSingh    2,803
14 minutes ago, Big_Tera said:

Is anyone watching the show?

Nobody is watching it, lol. It's a trashy show on a second-rate TV channel. You're getting worked up into a lather about something  that stopped being relevant a decade ago. There's an audience, for sure, but not in numbers that have any relevance. Credit people with the intelligence to realise that she does not represent the Sikh faith. Her antics will be forgotten in a few weeks. Well, credit the people who aren't avid Big Brother fans, lol. 

Edited by MisterrSingh
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Big_Tera    399
37 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

Nobody is watching it, lol. It's a trashy show on a second-rate TV channel. You're getting worked up into a lather about something  that stopped being relevant a decade ago. There's an audience, for sure, but not in numbers that have any relevance. Credit people with the intelligence to realise that she does not represent the Sikh faith. Her antics will be forgotten in a few weeks. Well, credit the people who aren't avid Big Brother fans, lol. 

So what about the sikh girls that are currently in relationships with muslims? I am sure these are the exact type of girls who will be watching very closely.  These girls will look up to the randi as a role model. As somone that has married a muslim. Dont underestimate the power of the media. This randi is now a poster girl for for muslim marriages. If you cant see that you must have your head in the sand. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Some of the actual prizes - 6 axis gyro Drones, Hover Boards, 3 Different Power Cars & Bikes, Electric Scooters, Train Set Tables, Doll Townhouse, Foosball and Hockey Tables, iPads Lego City Sets, Helicopter Drone, and many more items. Registration Deadline is October 22nd  Register online at www.sukhsagar.ca/gkm
    • https://m.facebook.com/sikh2inspire/photos/a.339597379512902.1073741845.338782506261056/928699313936036/?type=3&source=48&__tn__=EHH-R
    • The religious census of the UK shows that Christianity has dropped down to 60%. With a further 25% non-religious. Islam is 4% and Sikhism and Hinduism are both close to 1%.
    • I used to be so angry coz I got a son who is always doing the wrong thing and got the wrong focus. I would shout and then get terrible headaches.  Now I have decided that it is not worth shouting - I just keep quiet and keep busy doing my own stuff.  We need to realise that we get angry when we try to do things by our powers. If we leave a little to God, and accept that things are the way they are. If we can learn to be tolerant of others and accept that we are all trying to learn something -( which is the reason why we are on the planet earth), our anger would be reduced greatly.  Anger stems from frustration. A good way to control it is to place yourself in the other persons situation and think about it as if you were them... and you committed that deed. Would you be angry with yourself as much if you had done that ? We all make mistakes - and we all have weaknesses. Swearing, bad words, leashing of your wisdom upon others and labelling are not going to do either you or your victim any good.  Trying to perform path regularly also ensures that your energies are more focused in the right direction and the cool feeling which you get is not worth being destroyed by the fumes which anger creates. Many of us get caught unawares and we have to learn to alert ourselves before we make a complete fool of ourselves and have to be calmed down by others. 
    • they have also been infiltrated don't be complacent ....
×