genie

digraceful indian punjabi woman sukwinder javeed and her muslim husband going to be on uk big brother tv show

genie    1,109
9 minutes ago, Sukhvirk1976 said:

Some people don't know sikhi if it came and slapped them in the face 

http://sikhsangat.com/index.php?/profile/45987-sukhvirk76/

Why you creating new accounts to escape quality control?

And sikhi according to you is mocking the commandments of Guru Ji and allowing interfaith Sikh marriages/relationships? 

And now your posting like an hysterical woman post after post after post. Calm down dear you cant escape, your exposed now.

Sukhvirk1976    199
Just now, genie said:

http://sikhsangat.com/index.php?/profile/45987-sukhvirk76/

Why you creating new accounts to escape quality control?

And sikhi according to you is mocking the commandments of Guru Ji and allowing interfaith Sikh marriages/relationships? 

And now your posting like an hysterical woman post after post after post. Calm down dear you cant escape, your exposed now.

Lol.

You can't even substantiate anything you have said.. You have falsely  referenced a hukumnama and attributed something to Guru gobind Singh Ji, dashmesh pita.. Shame on you.. Your worse than ram rai 

The wording of your reference is totally wrong which demonstrates the respect you have for the words of Guru sahibs. 

Better to post as a woman than as a half baked fake.. You shook? 

I tell you what let's go back to basics.. Since you are a authority on things can you please provide me with a reference number of the hukumnama you are talking about and a link to it.. 

Forgive me for assuming that you probably have never done your own research 

jkvlondon    3,536
6 hours ago, Sukhvirk1976 said:

Lol.

You can't even substantiate anything you have said.. You have falsely  referenced a hukumnama and attributed something to Guru gobind Singh Ji, dashmesh pita.. Shame on you.. Your worse than ram rai 

The wording of your reference is totally wrong which demonstrates the respect you have for the words of Guru sahibs. 

Better to post as a woman than as a half baked fake.. You shook? 

I tell you what let's go back to basics.. Since you are a authority on things can you please provide me with a reference number of the hukumnama you are talking about and a link to it.. 

Forgive me for assuming that you probably have never done your own research 

Hukam 38 :

Sir munae noo kanaiaa nahee daenee. Uos ghar daeve jithae Akal Purukh dee sikhee ha, jo karza-ai naa hovae, bhalae subhaa da hovae, bibaekee atae gyanvaan hovae|
Do not given a daughter's hand in marriage to a shaven one. Give her to a household where the Undying divine personification Akal purakh and tenets of Sikhism are respected, to household without debt, of a pleasing nature, which is disciplined and educated.

and a couple  for you:

Hukam 22:

Dhan, javaanee, tae kul jaat da abhiman naee karnaa (Nanak daadak tahe duae goath. Saak guroo Sikhan sang hoath)|

Do not be proud of riches, youthfulness or lineage. (Regardless of maternal and paternal caste or heritage, all of the Guru's Sikhs are siblings of one family.)

Hukam 25:

Budh bal da daataa vaheguroo noo jaananaa|

Appreciate intellect and power as gifts of the all knowing wondrous Enlightener.

lose the sneering tone if you really want people to engage you

• Like 4

Sukhvirk1976    199
2 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

Hukam 38 :

Sir munae noo kanaiaa nahee daenee. Uos ghar daeve jithae Akal Purukh dee sikhee ha, jo karza-ai naa hovae, bhalae subhaa da hovae, bibaekee atae gyanvaan hovae|
Do not given a daughter's hand in marriage to a shaven one. Give her to a household where the Undying divine personification Akal purakh and tenets of Sikhism are respected, to household without debt, of a pleasing nature, which is disciplined and educated.

and a couple  for you:

Hukam 22:

Dhan, javaanee, tae kul jaat da abhiman naee karnaa (Nanak daadak tahe duae goath. Saak guroo Sikhan sang hoath)|

Do not be proud of riches, youthfulness or lineage. (Regardless of maternal and paternal caste or heritage, all of the Guru's Sikhs are siblings of one family.)

Hukam 25:

Appreciate intellect and power as gifts of the all knowing wondrous Enlightener.

Don't throw stones if you live in glass houses 

genie    1,109
3 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

Hukam 38 :

and a couple  for you:

Hukam 22:

Hukam 25:

I was going to post him the commandments but she/he obviously doesn't want to make the effort to research.

I would advise all Sikhs on this forum to not reply to Sukhvirk1976 who is an obvious anti-sikh punjabi atheist troll hell bent on causing mischief with nonsensical arguments.

He/she got exposed the other time in the quality controlled account peddling the same anti-sikh liberal far leftist nonsense and now made a new account to carry on thinking he/she wont get found out.

• Like 3

Sukhvirk1976    199
2 hours ago, genie said:

I was going to post him the commandments but she/he obviously doesn't want to make the effort to research.

I would advise all Sikhs on this forum to not reply to Sukhvirk1976 who is an obvious anti-sikh punjabi atheist troll hell bent on causing mischief with nonsensical arguments.

He/she got exposed the other time in the quality controlled account peddling the same anti-sikh liberal far leftist nonsense and now made a new account to carry on thinking he/she wont get found out.

What a joke 

Sukhvirk1976    199
2 hours ago, genie said:

You just talk nonsense. I see a commonality amongst most big mouth bigots, attack attack attack but as soon as someone demonstrates there hypocrisy and points out how shallow there knowledge is. 

If you were going to quote the hukumnama or even knew first hand how did you get it so wrong... Your a Fraud, the genie is out the bottle 

Kira    1,264
10 hours ago, Sukhvirk1976 said:

You just talk nonsense. I see a commonality amongst most big mouth bigots, attack attack attack but as soon as someone demonstrates there hypocrisy and points out how shallow there knowledge is. 

If you were going to quote the hukumnama or even knew first hand how did you get it so wrong... Your a Fraud, the genie is out the bottle 

you're* their* 

I strongly advise learning English grammar and mastering the english language before trying to act like a hard man on a forum.  Thus far you've been be refuted on multiple threads but you have the audacity to throw stones at others over mundane things, you can't even accept Guru Sahib's own Hukams so please.  Going by your username which contains "1976" I assume that's the year you were born in, so you're what? 40-41? You act like a child throwing a tantrum rather than a grown up human being. Grow up and learn something rather than sneering and looking down on others. The sheer fact you couldn't be bothered googling the phrase "52 hukamnamas of Guru Gobind Singh Ji" shows how incompetent and lacking of brain cells you are.

Edited by Kira
  • Like 3

Sukhvirk1976    199
1 hour ago, Kira said:

you're* their* 

I strongly advise learning English grammar and mastering the english language before trying to act like a hard man on a forum.  Thus far you've been be refuted on multiple threads but you have the audacity to throw stones at others over mundane things, you can't even accept Guru Sahib's own Hukams so please.  Going by your username which contains "1976" I assume that's the year you were born in, so you're what? 40-41? You act like a child throwing a tantrum rather than a grown up human being. Grow up and learn something rather than sneering and looking down on others. The sheer fact you couldn't be bothered googling the phrase "52 hukamnamas of Guru Gobind Singh Ji" shows how incompetent and lacking of brain cells you are.

Give over... So  you're khoj is limited to googling, now the penny drops! Gosh how stupid of me... It's really easy 

Sukhvirk1976    199

How utterly ridiculous.. Spend time spitting venom, loose lipped, and then the audacity to become sanctimonious... The mind boggles 

Big_Tera    403

I wonder how many more Sukhvinder javeeds there are. I know of two cases personaly in the local area. 

In about 10 years time it will become the norm for Sikh women to marry muslim. Just imagine it.  If this generation is so bad .  What will the next one be like.  

This does not apply to all Sikh women.  I know many who would never dream of doing what this randi has done.