digraceful indian punjabi woman sukwinder javeed and her muslim husband going to be on uk big brother tv show

genie

2 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

I think you're downplaying the issue. Appearance is a huge constituent of attraction, especially the kesh subject I've identified. Other unspoken qualities are certainly a factor, but visual attraction is key. It's the same reason top-tier females ignore short, aesthetically displeasing, and overweight men. Those are biological markers of suitability that are hardwired into women when a choice is available to them. All the male swagger and bravado in the world isn't going to be of much help when you're barely up to her armpits. 

I've seen a fair amount of big, strapping lads from our lot who are like wilting flowers with no presence/personalities. Apnay who walk about with their heads lowered and panic at the first sign of trouble.

We have to address that. I remember some students I taught at college who were well over 6 foot. As soon as some tonda from the rough part of town would flex it, they would get cowed down but otherwise they would bowl about like they were the dog's bollox. 

Okay, some of these personality things are intrinsic/biological. But I feel a lot of them are the consequence of how we raise up our boys. 

That all being said, I just finished working on a site that had a strong crew of apnay (mostly freshies), and the younger ones were what you want. Strong, strapping and confident - with presence. In a cafeteria full of 'bozos' and other indigenous goray, they held their own like men. I don't know what it is about being bought up British that knocks this out of blokes? 

• 2 weeks later...

I watch this show lol

i used to watch it back in the days when it was good like 2004. 2005 etc   but then stopped because it got crap

but i randomly was flicking through the channels and the big brother launch night was on and i just started watching it.

this woman sukhwinder has some serious problems! she has anger problems! the other contestants were walking on egg shells around her. she has some series temper issues! she received the most nominations and was also disliked by the audience. her husband javed is a nice man but has no backbone! he follows her around like a lost puppy and has no opinion of his own. whenever he used to say something he always used to look at her for approval. its clear shes the man of the house. she even started this huge argument with him in the BB house. she was shouting at him and swearing at him front of everyone while he was following her around saying "im sorry" lol!     she really doe's not have a likeable personality at all. most the other housemates were to scared to say anything around her in case she snapped at them. her husband just did whatever she was doing, he followed her around and had no opinion of his own, just agreeing to what she was saying. whenever he said something she did not agree with she just started having a go at him. i actually felt sorry for the guy!

i dont think they are practicing muslims at all. they both drank alcohol and ate meat(im guessing it was non halal) its also ramadan so they shouldn't of been eating in the first place. she dressed like a tart and even wore a swimsuit and went into the pool. they both were openly kissing etc      so i doubt they are even muslims tbh

she also said that her mother, father (and jayz) are her biggest inspiration.  so her parents don't mind i think.

3 hours ago, puzzled said:

I watch this show lol

i used to watch it back in the days when it was good like 2004. 2005 etc   but then stopped because it got crap

but i randomly was flicking through the channels and the big brother launch night was on and i just started watching it.

this woman sukhwinder has some serious problems! she has anger problems! the other contestants were walking on egg shells around her. she has some series temper issues! she received the most nominations and was also disliked by the audience. her husband javed is a nice man but has no backbone! he follows her around like a lost puppy and has no opinion of his own. whenever he used to say something he always used to look at her for approval. its clear shes the man of the house. she even started this huge argument with him in the BB house. she was shouting at him and swearing at him front of everyone while he was following her around saying "im sorry" lol!     she really doe's not have a likeable personality at all. most the other housemates were to scared to say anything around her in case she snapped at them. her husband just did whatever she was doing, he followed her around and had no opinion of his own, just agreeing to what she was saying. whenever he said something she did not agree with she just started having a go at him. i actually felt sorry for the guy!

i dont think they are practicing muslims at all. they both drank alcohol and ate meat(im guessing it was non halal) its also ramadan so they shouldn't of been eating in the first place. she dressed like a tart and even wore a swimsuit and went into the pool. they both were openly kissing etc      so i doubt they are even muslims tbh

she also said that her mother, father (and jayz) are her biggest inspiration.  so her parents don't mind i think.

The guy is the definition of a cuck and she's the definition of a truly submersed manmukh.

On ‎06‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 11:44 PM, BhForce said:

Brother, either you're amazingly naive or amazingly clever. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume the former.

When you ask if this is what we've come down to, you seem to imply that there was some golden age when Sikhs happily married people who wanted to destroy the Sikh community (and every other community). Is that what you believe? (Not a rhetorical question, please respond.) Clue: From the blessed mouth of Guru Gobind Singh ji in their final words: Marry your children to a house where there is "Akal Purkh di Sikhi".

I wouldn't promote the use of vulgar names, but ridicule is absolutely something that the Khalsa used to express their disapproval of a number of things. This is shown in the Khalsa Bola (Khalsa code-language) which used words like "Budh-avtar" for a disabled person to express their belief against pacifism.

What's wrong with ridicule? It's not like we're killing (or even beating) anybody. Ridicule is a non-violent method of expressing disapproval.  A recap:

Are you against socialization? (Please respond.) If so, that would be unbelievable. You are actually against any socialization whatsoever? If not, are you only against socialization when done by Sikhs?

Here's the reason for the ridicule, by the way (excuse the small grammatical error):

Do you agree or disagree that Sikhs should take steps to stop the decimation of their community? Finally, do you agree with the mission of Guru Nanak Dev ji, and do you want to preserve the Sikh community or not?

Ah! Good points. Yes it goes away from Sikhi values, Sikh marry's non- Sikh. NO there never was a time when Sikhs married non Sikhs to destroy Sikhism in past. YES we must preserve tradition of all Gurus as it set.

FTR would anyone classify this lady as a "Sikh?" Maybe she an atheist? Does it really matter? No? Ok... Then would it be appropriate to call sum1 like Sunny Leone a "Sikh??" Ki gal??? Her parents were Sikhs! Hun Ki gal hoi??

Maybe we should leave the term "Sikh" to whom it rightfully belongs... TO AMRITDHARI GURSIKHS!Everyone else's Punjabi until then.