digraceful indian punjabi woman sukwinder javeed and her muslim husband going to be on uk big brother tv show

genie

12 hours ago, Sukhvirk1976 said:

Give over... So  you're khoj is limited to googling, now the penny drops! Gosh how stupid of me... It's really easy 

*sigh* your* in this instance, honestly if you're going to sneer and act smart at-least master the English language so at the very least you can pass reception level. 

Guest Jacfsing2
2 hours ago, Big_Tera said:

I wonder how many more Sukhvinder javeeds there are. I know of two cases personaly in the local area. 

In about 10 years time it will become the norm for Sikh women to marry muslim. Just imagine it.  If this generation is so bad .  What will the next one be like.  

This does not apply to all Sikh women.  I know many who would never dream of doing what this randi has done. 

It will never be the norm. What will be the norm is that Sikhs forget their faith, and start accepting non-sense. There are some Sikhs today, who believe that "all religions are equal", (as we speak there is probably someone who is getting influenced by such lies today). I'm also not talking about Monas, but some confused Amritdharis who believe in such things.

4 minutes ago, Sukhvirk1976 said:

No sneering involved,  I responded to in kind. 

You've been sneering and acting like you're better than anyone on here all throughout the thread. Great job on the lying now. Dear me, so you haven't even mastered English and seem to want to hurl accusations of  "shallow knowledge" and being ill-formed at others. Gob-smacking how someone with so much ego has so little actual intelligence. 

2 hours ago, Kira said:

You've been sneering and acting like you're better than anyone on here all throughout the thread. Great job on the lying now. Dear me, so you haven't even mastered English and seem to want to hurl accusations of  "shallow knowledge" and being ill-formed at others. Gob-smacking how someone with so much ego has so little actual intelligence. 

We're all entitled to our opinion. "So much ego and so little actual intelligence..",... Interesting proclamation.. I would have thought someone criticising another for apparently having a big ego would think it intelligent to not cast aspersions, for surely the confidence to make such statements are inherently egotistic..and such a contradiction doesn't display a great deal of intelligence or at least  any discernment.. By your measure we may have something in common.. Lol 

1 hour ago, Sukhvirk1976 said:

We're all entitled to our opinion. "So much ego and so little actual intelligence..",... Interesting proclamation.. I would have thought someone criticising another for apparently having a big ego would think it intelligent to not cast aspersions, for surely the confidence to make such statements are inherently egotistic..and such a contradiction doesn't display a great deal of intelligence or at least  any discernment.. By your measure we may have something in common.. Lol 

Everyone can have their opinion, yet I've never met a Sikh that openly sneers at the proclamations of his own Guru.  I'm hardly the egotistical maniac here. Stating someone is full of ego is hardly something that makes me egotistical. Next you'll say calling Mussolini a fascist makes me a fascist. Nice try though. I suggest mastering proper English before trying to take the moral high ground. 

9 minutes ago, Kira said:

Everyone can have their opinion, yet I've never met a Sikh that openly sneers at the proclamations of his own Guru.  I'm hardly the egotistical maniac here. Stating someone is full of ego is hardly something that makes me egotistical. Next you'll say calling Mussolini a fascist makes me a fascist. Nice try though. I suggest mastering proper English before trying to take the moral high ground. 

Oh dear... Here we go.. 

1. Can you please substantiate your allegation that I sneered at a proclamation of our Gurus? 

2. Disappointingly, You have just demonstrated how hollow your critique of me is. You echoed  the the language of jkvlondon who made the comment "lose the sneering tone if you really want people to engage you" in reference to my criticism of genie.. However,  your instincts to belittle me without being concise has inadvertently led you to make a false accusation against me. Please show me where in this thread I have sneered at a proclamation of Guru sahib?.. 

3. Ego.. . You have repeatedly sought to mock my grasp of the English language and not being intelligent.. (which I happen to agree with, I'm pretty unintelligent and definitely could improve my Hinglish).. The fact that you sought to mock me, suggest I don't have a good grasp of English, and not intelligent (whether any of that is true or not) inherently suggests that you believe that you are more intelligent than me (which if there was a test to qualify and measure intelligence I'm sure you would perform better).. is a egotistical.. 

Do you want me to continue? 

@Kira pot kettle, kettle pot.. Talking is good. I welcome constructive criticism and will always try to engage with people with a open mind. Surely as Sikhs we should move beyond using this space as a environment to cast aspersions and denigrate people but rather engage in conversation to explore sikhi.. I find it unfortunate that those voices of people who have different opinions and understandings are dismissed and demonised.. Better not to present evidence based rational conversation? 

18 hours ago, Big_Tera said:

I wonder how many more Sukhvinder javeeds there are. I know of two cases personaly in the local area. 

In about 10 years time it will become the norm for Sikh women to marry muslim. Just imagine it.  If this generation is so bad .  What will the next one be like.  

This does not apply to all Sikh women.  I know many who would never dream of doing what this randi has done. 

Its alarming and shocking. Problem is that the elders in our community allow this.

The Gurudwara commitees have also allowed this, not mention the fact that the gyanis performing the anand karaj - have nothing to say and go ahead and perform the marriage.

In some cases they give the couple their full support.

Me personally I find this very disheartening to think what the future of our religion will be