genie

digraceful indian punjabi woman sukwinder javeed and her muslim husband going to be on uk big brother tv show

107 posts in this topic

There seems to be no limit of bezthi that some of these ugly slaggy western born punjabi girls of Sikh heritage are willing to do to their parents and religion.

1496412661-039131ac3fa55cd6f7a561606c035

"husband and wife housemates Imran and Sukhvinder Javeed, a pair of entrepreneurs who met at school when they were just eight years old. Sukhvinder was raised in a strict Sikh family, Imran in a strict Muslim family, meaning their relationship was frowned upon and they had to sneak out at night to meet."

http://www.radiotimes.com/news/2017-06-02/an-ex-on-the-beach-star-two-sisters-a-husband-and-wife-and-louie-spences-nephew-among-the-new-big-brother-housemates

There was a thread about her few years ago here http://sikhsangat.com/index.php?/topic/77878-sukhvinder-javeed/

We can pretty much guarantee her offspring is raised as muslim's seeing how she took his surname and shes a liberal punjabi woman.

Edited by genie
1 person likes this

Here hubby looks like chunky lafunga from late 90s bbc2 comedy show goodness gracious me

mqdefault.jpg

mqdefault.jpg

Edited by genie

6 hours ago, genie said:

Here hubby looks like chunky lafunga from late 90s bbc2 comedy show goodness gracious me

mqdefault.jpg

mqdefault.jpg

Big fan

This is like the 100th topic related to the same thing on Sharia Fanatics on this forum. 

I would like to see Sikh channels produce a similar reality show where they put Pro & anti Raagmala, Dasam Granth groups under one roof :-)

Add feminist & 3HO for some twist.

Believe me, show will be a hit !

Edited by singhbj singh
4 people like this

2 hours ago, singhbj singh said:

I would like to see Sikh channels produce a similar reality show where they put Pro & anti Raagmala, Dasam Granth groups under one roof :-)

Add feminist & 3HO for some twist.

Believe me, show will be a hit !

Episode 1- Sukhwinder has now taken to the roof to shout at Davinder over the fact he ate his Samosa.

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, Koi said:

Big fan

Same, was one of my fav characters.

2 hours ago, Jacfsing2 said:

This is like the 100th topic related to the same thing on Sharia Fanatics on this forum. 

Sharia fanatics?

Have you lost your mind! So in your world you think this kinda thing is ok... your sikh sisters your sikh daughters marrying muslim guys creating muslim offspring.

Edited by genie

17 minutes ago, genie said:

Sharia fanatics?

Have you lost your mind! So in your world you think this kinda thing is ok... your sikh sisters your sikh daughters marrying muslim guys creating muslim offspring.

I never said it was ok, but seriously speaking these people have no real loyalty to the Panth, they are probably closer to people of their own caste then they are from people of the same religion, but different caste. These are the types who would say Punjabi or Jaata di Nishan over Sikh Da Nishan. Also by "Sharia fanatics" I wasn't referring to actual Sikhs, but the extreme Islamic Apologists. But if we are talking about marrying these types, then I don't want whoever I marry to be a crazy Islamic Apologists, so don't bring me personally into this.

1 hour ago, Jacfsing2 said:

I never said it was ok, but seriously speaking these people have no real loyalty to the Panth, they are probably closer to people of their own caste then they are from people of the same religion, but different caste. These are the types who would say Punjabi or Jaata di Nishan over Sikh Da Nishan. Also by "Sharia fanatics" I wasn't referring to actual Sikhs, but the extreme Islamic Apologists. But if we are talking about marrying these types, then I don't want whoever I marry to be a crazy Islamic Apologists, so don't bring me personally into this.

Ah yes... apologies I thought you was referring to fellow sikhs on the forum as "sharia fanatics" you didn't make your point clear.

Sometimes we get islamo-apologist liberals from the anti-sikh atheist punjabi and hindu punjabi community on online, that call Sikhs who want to retain the unique Sikh identity and pro-sikh policies, as "sikh taliban" or "khali-bani's". They seem to think its ok to have a pro-islam policy, pro-atheist policy, pro-hindu policy but as soon as Sikhs want to safeguard and sustain their demographics, religious and national interests they are not allowed and are maligned by the scumbags.

Edited by genie
1 person likes this

15 hours ago, genie said:

husband and wife housemates Imran and Sukhvinder Javeed, a pair of entrepreneurs who met at school when they were just eight years old

One thing that some of you may not want to hear is that the modern Western romantic notion of "love" is leading to the destruction of our community around the edges. When you concede that the only thing that matters is whether the two individuals are in "love", then you basically are saying that it doesn't matter what faith the two are, you can't help who you fall in love with, and whoever you have an infatuation with is who you're supposed to marry.

I would be interested in engaging with someone who disagrees with me and who believes in the modern Western notion of "love", as has been taught to you by your teachers and the media.

2 people like this

6 hours ago, BhForce said:

Thanks for highlighting this disturbing problem. There are follow-on effects from these types of marriages. It's not just Sikh A marries Muslim B. The whole extended family of Sikh A gets into contact with the extended family of Muslim B. And we all know that Muslims are much more committed to Dawa activities than Sikhs, who mostly think it's a sin to do parchar.

I would be willing to guess that a "strict Sikh family" means something much different than a "strict Muslim family". Any family that remotely has a semblance of Sikh devotion (like maybe doing Japji one a week on Sunday, or Sukhmani Sahib once a year on your child's birthday) is considered "strict".

A "strict Muslim family", on the other hand, is quite a different thing, adhering closely to Sharia, and eager and willing to expand the Ummah through the techniques we all know about.

Absolutely right, the strict Sikh thing in that piece....i'm guessing is just coming from her to save her families face for what she did.

She has probably ruined her parents lives as in the community people will always remember them as the family whose nasty daughter ran off with a muslim and had muslim children with him. Its absolutely horrible stain to have on any non-muslim never mind a proud Sikh family who a few decades age were resorting to honour killing their sisters and daughters to save them from horrible abductions, rapes, torture and eventual death at the hands of muslim mobs in sikh villages in 1947 newly created pakistan.

Edited by genie
3 people like this

One thing that some of you may not want to hear is that the modern Western romantic notion of "love" is leading to the destruction of our community around the edges. When you concede that the only thing that matters is whether the two individuals are in "love", then you basically are saying that it doesn't matter what faith the two are, you can't help who you fall in love with, and whoever you have an infatuation with is who you're supposed to marry.

I would be interested in engaging with someone who disagrees with me and who believes in the modern Western notion of "love", as has been taught to you by your teachers and the media.

Dilute and homogenise. That's the plan. 

3 people like this

I agree with the strict Sikh idea being pounded on any person you meet who merely knows of Guru Sahib. If you call Guru Sahib just a great philosopher, you'd be called a fanatic by some people, so calling him the liberator of our souls, the perfect being, and beyond human, and they'd go crazy.

And I honestly don't know much on the secular Western idea of love, (where I'm from, it's mostly based on Christian values).

Edited by Jacfsing2

Are we going to highlight every last girl from a Sikh background who is acting up on the forum now? 

Anyone with half a brain knows what goes on. I don't think there is any good reason to keep posting these things myself. 

4 people like this

1 hour ago, dallysingh101 said:

Are we going to highlight every last girl from a Sikh background who is acting up on the forum now? 

Anyone with half a brain knows what goes on. I don't think there is any good reason to keep posting these things myself. 

Personally I couldn't care less what some random slag of sikh family background does but when she is promoting the notion that its ok to marry a muslim guy and publicizing it on mainstream media in a popular TV show for millions of impressionable Sikh and non-muslim females watching to get influenced thinking its acceptable and ok too? Then we all should consider it a covert sly attack on the sikh community.

Its psychological warfare against non-muslims and its targeting our community.

4 people like this

*edited* repost....

Edited by genie

35 minutes ago, genie said:

Personally I couldn't care less what some random slag of sikh family background does but when she is promoting the notion that its ok to marry a muslim guy and publicizing it on mainstream media in a popular TV show for millions of impressionable Sikh and non-muslim females watching to get influenced thinking its acceptable and ok too? Then we all should consider it a covert sly attack on the sikh community.

Its psychological warfare against non-muslims and its targeting our community.

Well, I think mainstream media are the ones who are knowingly promoting this stuff. I see similar when they've been highlighted Neelam Gill's relationship with Zayn Malik recently . We know this goes on. I'd like the forum to be a platform from which we can get away from this crap, not continuously highlight every last attention seeking 'rebel' apnee. 

3 people like this

12 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

Well, I think mainstream media are the ones who are knowingly promoting this stuff. I see similar when they've been highlighted Neelam Gill's relationship with Zayn Malik recently .

True but its going to happen whether we like it or not, better to prepared for the controversy ahead of us then be blind ignorant of the situation.

5 minutes ago, genie said:

True but its going to happen whether we like it or not, better to prepared for the controversy ahead of us then be blind ignorant of the situation.

Unless there's actually something stopping them, most of these posts are usually just pointless ranting. Everyone hopefully knows that this forum has no real influence by itself. Even if ALL social media was to embrace Sikhi, and give-up their false ideology, and maybe even accept Punjabi/Sikh Supremacy, even then we will have some mindless buffoons. The mental and spiritual damage has already been done, long before the actual battle started with these people, if someone was going to hopefully bring them in the right direction it should have been done before.

Also nobody really tries to combat the mental issues facing our people, 99% of the time it's because of that.

Another dicrace from the Sikh community. Not only do they engage in these vile behaviour and marriages. They also encourage other girls to marry muslims. 

Dirty people. Simple. 

Edited by Big_Tera
1 person likes this

6 hours ago, Big_Tera said:

Another dicrace from the Sikh community. Not only do they engage in these vile behaviour and marriages. They also encourage other girls to marry muslims. 

Dirty people. Simple. 

The ugly filthy easy punjabi slag is on tv tonight with her pedo grooming gang sunni muslim husband and as confirmed she produced 2 muslim kids they got muslim names. I feel sorry for the kids it must be embarrassing having a mom like that.

The imran muslim pedo husband stated "its about the next generation", yes imran it is about the next generation thats why you insisted your slag of a wife to have muslim kids for you.

Notice how they never end up creating Sikh offspring when they get off with non-sikh men.

Edited by genie
3 people like this