Amritsar’s kirpan industry losing its cutting edge

7 hours ago, singhbj singh said:

DDT, Nihang & Akj should have bought these shops n manufacturing units.

Put their brand n sell kirpans to their followers or public at large.

Simple as that !

DDT buying up shops is not wise when they cannot remove trouble from their midst already

NR sikh sangat should sponsor individual weapon makers via emarket as this will give freedom of quality products being made , real usuable weapons rather than blunt , low quality stuff  local industry will be ensured and new apprentices could be taken on maybe from sikhligar sikhs so they can revive their traditions too

7 hours ago, singhbj singh said:

Sgpc could have partnered or acquired the business.

State & Central governments too can help under small scale industry schemes.

so you would have thugs in charge of our future heritage yet again , have you not been paying attention for the past thirty years?

Keep our arts, crafts and literature in sangat's hands , that is the safest way .

Guest Jacfsing2
8 hours ago, singhbj singh said:

DDT, Nihang & Akj should have bought these shops n manufacturing units.

Put their brand n sell kirpans to their followers or public at large.

Simple as that !

All 3 at the moment are corrupted, the only difference between them and SGPC is one has hard-core loyalists to the death, and the other is a fan club that does Sikh cosplay.

7 hours ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

Lol don't be that average person who thinks chinese products are sh it ! 

Chinese products are one of the best TBH or at par with others. I love my vivo phone , didn't knew it was chinese. Was shocked to know lenovo laptop is chinese too. I travel daily in rolling stock provided by chinese rail company. Its wonderful and 100 times better than indian ones. 

I just have a problem with those "dragon" kirpans and also them cutting in livelihood of our sikhs.

If it's factory-produced and a shastar, it will 100% of the time, be less valuable for fighting then a hand-made Shastar from a professional blacksmith. Doesn't matter where that company comes from, nothing equals hard work from your hands.

54 minutes ago, Jacfsing2 said:

All 3 at the moment are corrupted, the only difference between them and SGPC is one has hard-core loyalists to the death, and the other is a fan club that does Sikh cosplay.

I think DDT kirpans are good quality, have been wearing them for 15 years.

They can very well take over & use their brand to sell through existing network.

Baru Sahib aka Kalgidhar Trust can also be pitched this deal. They can very well use their name to sell religious artefacts. 

"Where there's will there's way"