MONI Low IQ Castism Jattism Kills Again - Jatt Sikh Man takes own life finding out wife is Ramdasia Dalit Sikh

http://m.hindustantimes.com/punjab/jat-sikh-discovers-wife-is-dalit-kills-self-days-after-marriage/story-0HEATz2Sx59feWzU6TMI1L.html

Jat Sikh man discovers wife’s mother is Dalit, kills himself days after marriage

He had allegedly taken the step after he came to know that the girl, whom he married a few days ago, believing that she was a Jat Sikh, turned out to be a Dalit. 

_0a4fe22a-45ca-11e7-9f7a-23d54b55bc46.jp
Manpreet Singh

Updated: Jun 01, 2017 18:37 IST

By HT Correspondent, Hindustan Times, Sangrur

Manpreet Singh, 22, a resident of Khai village here, who had consumed a poisonous substance on Sunday, died on the same night. He had allegedly taken the step after he came to know that the girl, whom he married a few days ago, believing that she was a Jat Sikh, turned out to be the daughter of a Dalit woman and a Jat Sikh man.

He wrote in his suicide note,“I am Manpreet Singh Brar. My matchmaker Gurtej Singh Baba arranged my match for marriage. I am a Jat boy and my father-in-law is also a Jat, but his wife is a Ramdasia… I was told that they (his wife and mother in-law) are also Jat.”

Manpreet’s family also alleged that matchmaker Gurtej had told before the marriage that the girl is from a poor family, but they are Jats and he also took Rs 45,000 for the role of a middleman.

“After the marriage, his wife spent two days with him and after that she went to her parents. When he had gone to his in-laws, he came to know that his wife is a Dalit instead of a Jat. He brought her to his home, but after some time he went to the farm and did not return to home. He consumed some poisonous substance” said, Piara Singh, the deceased brother-in-law.

Meanwhile, police have registered a case under the Section 306 (abetment of suicide) of the Indian Penal Code at Lehra police station.

“He might have committed suicide due to caste issue. We are investigating the matter and Gurtej Singh will be arrested soon,” said Jagbir Singh, station house officer (SHO), Lehra police station.

Dalit and jatt hold different cultural beliefs.  This has nothing to do with Sikhi.  The boy is a Mona and most likely the girls family is similar in looks. Sikhi doesn't even enter their dreams. Some posters want to always force their beliefs on others.  The Gurus never forced anyone to accept Sikhi.  They taught the highest and only path to Vaheguru with santokh.  Yet these cupcake boys are forcing their beliefs on others.  Even going to the extent of denying Sri Guru Nanak Dev ji is the Guru and Vaheguru as Gurbani tells us.  They act loyal to Sikhi but they are far away from the teachings in thought and deed.