Germany violent beadbi by RSS

Guest Viral video

Guest 96 Crore
8 hours ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

So now RSS agents have infiltrated this forum as well in form of "guests" . Look at this guy guest 96 crore above .

He claims RSS only hates khalistanis and not sikhs in general , then how does he explain distortion of sikh history by RSS , including claiming Harmandar sahib is actually a vishnu temple ?

And other blatant attacks of hindutva people on sikhi . 

He's definitely a hindutva agent , here to rake up sikhs against muslims.

Firstly, I'm not an RSS agent and would never trust them. Major groups in every religion were set up by the elite. It's called controlled-opposition. I am against fake jihad attacks created by politicians to get votes and support for policies (e.g. 9/11, 2008 Mumbai attacks. etc). I am also against real jihad attacks carried out by real Muslim extremists (e.g. Sikhs beheaded in Pakistan for refusing to embrace Islam).

Secondly, if the RSS are distorting Sikh history, then they are following the orders of their Satanic elite masters. Notable people and notable groups are never independent. The elite wouldn't risk letting anyone be influential without them being in their chain of command first. Like Mohandas Gandhi, for example. Gandhi wasn't some poor old toothless Indian village man who loved India and had a burning desire for freedom. He was a rich educated gujju from a well-off family, studied law in London, who hated black people, and told Indians to not use violence, when violence against the British dogs was most necessary. So there were more idiots like him than warriors like Bhagat Singh.

Thirdly, I am definitely not a Hindutva agent, but am very proudly pro-Hindu as well as pro-Jew, pro-Buddhist, pro-Christian, etc. and VERY anti-jihad. Many beliefs of Hindus seem laughable (e.g. lucky and unlucky omens, creation stories), but in the end, Hindus are non-Muslims like Sikhs, Jews, etc. and they too are targets of radical Islam's sword. So it only makes sense to join forces (you know, the enemy of my enemy is my friend).

It's the pro-jihad ISI agents who have infiltrated every social media (wouldn't be surprised if you were one of them). Lanat upon any Muslim who engages in Jihad. It's the ISI agents we have to watch out for.