Pendu Low IQ Castism Jattism Kills Again - Jatt Sikh Man takes own life finding out wife is Ramdasia Dalit Sikh

genie

Guest Jacfsing2
1 hour ago, ipledgeblue said:

As I am from jatt background myself, all I can say is that once jatt loses his turban, I don't know what he is still proud of? And I think everyone should wear turban if they complain about being looked at in a castist manner. If Gurus have given all sikhs freedom to wear turban yet people get a firanghi haircut like they are gulam and complain about being called low caste or whatever?!?!!

Most Jatts aren't Sikh, they are mostly Hindus and Muslims.

first off this guy was almost mentally sick to take his gift of a life over such a matter. shouldn't even have mattered what she was if she as a good woman. or he could've just divorced?? but i also agree with "MisterrSingh" that atleast he didn't inflict violence or end up killing the wife or her family. Which would actually have been a more probable reaction..generally speaking..

now I'm going to make a little controversial argument. the reason Jatts are sikh, muslim, and hindu is because its more of an ethnic group then a caste. now their is a general sense of pride in being jatt and not because they think they are a 'better caste', its more because of personality traits and that are common among them, and now don't get me wrong it is extremely wrong to demean other "castes" or any human being in general but technically Jatts are caste ambigious. for example even if you go to UP or haryana a jatt doesn't sit on the floor or something if in a brahmins house, as a shoodar would. someone said look at haryana but the "higher caste" are intimidated from jatts or jaats if anything. they might have made jokes on how they are hard headed or stubborn but no one really treats them a certain type of way.

i just felt like i had to say something because I'm jatt and its like the post singles Jatts out for causing all the caste problems in punjab or something. my last name is legally singh and i don't use a jatt last name or anything but i still had to say something because everyone is not like the individual in the article. everyones getting married to everyone these days. you can't take this case from a pind and use it as a common occurrence 

with that being said. i strongly believe that marriage shouldn't not happen just because someone is jatt or bhaapa or tarkhan. only thing that should matter is the partner is sikh or not. 

Guest Jacfsing2

Instead of killing himself, what was the problem with getting a divorce instead? Now you have a widow, who's probably confused.

6 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

The following video answers your question. Watch up to 1:03. 

Substitute 'class' for 'caste'. The philosophy is pretty much the same.

but Brahmins and Khatris are even higher than Jaats, and I've yet to see any Jatt, (of any religion), bowing to any Brahmins or Khatris for any reason, (the light of Vaheguru, Guru Sahib, doesn't count).

18 hours ago, PokeYourPinealGland said:

you're right.  i shouldn't have tried to justify. couldn't help it. y'all were going in on jatts lol but you're right brethren 

I think in this thread, posters haven't gone into jatts too much. I mean when some people are actually trying to go against caste and caste system, they instead go full racist against jatts. 

I support people who use the jatt term to instill good values and real annakh and izzat etc which help someone be dharmik, not those who use it for false pride and ego. unfortunately that is what it seems to be used for. Many jatt families seem to becoming so uneducated in sikhi and any dharmik values that I don't understand what they see in using the jatt terms for themselves?

Guest Jacfsing2
10 hours ago, ipledgeblue said:

I think in this thread, posters haven't gone into jatts too much. I mean when some people are actually trying to go against caste and caste system, they instead go full racist against jatts. 

I support people who use the jatt term to instill good values and real annakh and izzat etc which help someone be dharmik, not those who use it for false pride and ego. unfortunately that is what it seems to be used for. Many jatt families seem to becoming so uneducated in sikhi and any dharmik values that I don't understand what they see in using the jatt terms for themselves?

It's mostly been the problems of Jatts causing the usual decay for us,(Sikhs), as a communitty, (not saying they are the only ones). No other caste will care as much about their caste marrying outside their caste in our faith as much as the Jatts, that includes those Sikh Brahmins and Sikh Khatris. Most Jatts are good people, many want to serve the Panth, but until someone who is in the Jatt caste, clan, ethnicity, or whatever someone calls it, fights the system of discrimination from within the system, only then will caste-based systems for the most part end, (again only an insider can fix the problem, not some non-jatt). 

The same goes for any other group that practices a form of any type of discrimination, other groups are also guilty and must be opened from their insiders, (such as Ramgharias with their Gurdwaras as well as the Chamars fixing their supremacist ideology going around).