Jump to content
genie

UK General Election: Jeremy Corbyn Or Theresa May Who Do You Think Will Win?

Recommended Posts

Ranjeet01    1,144
11 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

October, apparently. 

I must say, the recent terror attacks seem to have worked against the government. I know correlation isn't causation, but it can't be a coincidence they went from a predicted landslide to a dodgy coalition with the DUP.

I'm actually pleased for Corbyn the man. It is somewhat of a vindication of his way of doing things. Although Labour as a political entity can go to hell. Both theirs and the Tories' brand of neo-liberalism will decimate this country for the vast majority. The rich and the elite minority will always be spared the worst of it.

The Tories are kicking themselves for calling the election in the first place. It has backfired on them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MisterrSingh    2,803
9 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

The Tories are kicking themselves for calling the election in the first place. It has backfired on them.

Definitely. It was a gamble that failed.

I'm hearing rumbles of selecting a new younger leader. If they're thinking of going for a Macron / Trudeau type elite puppet, Britain is done for. These Oxbridge and Eton cucks are the enemy, lol.

Edited by MisterrSingh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ranjeet01    1,144
20 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

Definitely. It was a gamble that failed.

I'm hearing rumbles of selecting a new younger leader. If they're thinking of going for a Macron / Trudeau type elite puppet, Britain is done for. These Oxbridge and Eton cucks are the enemy, lol.

We've had that with Blair and Cameron. I am not sure that people will fall for that again.

The problem is that people prefer to have their PMs voted in via election rather than in some party leadership contest.

People don't feel that you have earnt it via party leadership. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MisterrSingh    2,803
12 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

We've had that with Blair and Cameron. I am not sure that people will fall for that again.

You think too highly of the people, hehe.

But, yes, I think Britain is a lot more cynical now in that regard. The virtue-signalling liberal Marxists will be angling for a British Obama to highlight how incredibly tolerant and forward-looking they are, or even a female leader, whilst the Tories could go for another photogenic Cameron-type figure, or equally an older and wiser head. It depends what conclusions they draw from this election.

Edited by MisterrSingh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jkvlondon    3,500
3 hours ago, Ranjeet01 said:

Coalition Government time.

A lot of youngsters voted for Corbyn enticed by the pledge to scrap tuition fees.

Ironic since it was a Labour government that introduced them in the first place.

I wonder if he was voted in whether he really would have followed through on that.

May will be a sitting duck PM. There is going to be no confidence in her. Every decision will be undermined. 

There are rumours that there is going to be an Autumn election and maybe another referendum.

 

everyone knows that Blair was a tory in a red tie , I mean the guy admitted to idolising Maggie T. May has given EU bureaucrats cause for elation because they know she has no backbone, does things in secret not telling her team , is easy to manipulate, has no capacity of thinking on her feet.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ranjeet01    1,144
8 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

everyone knows that Blair was a tory in a red tie , I mean the guy admitted to idolising Maggie T. May has given EU bureaucrats cause for elation because they know she has no backbone, does things in secret not telling her team , is easy to manipulate, has no capacity of thinking on her feet.  

Juncker is very pleased.

But we realise that May is not a leader, she is a follower.

My own perception was that she was someone that more like a safe pair of hands (like an administrator ), granted that she did not do much in her 6 years as Home minister but I was wrong. 

She did not do any of the debates and seems quite uncomfortable in front of camera. She seems to be quite unhinged in some ways and cracks under pressure.

Compare her to Corbyn who seems to stand his ground, seems to be very comfortable in his own skin. And he also never shouts and does not seem to crack under pressure.

I am not a fan of either him or May but I have to begrudgingly have to give qudos to Corbyn.

But in the end of the day Labour still lost and we still have a Tory led government. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ranjeet01    1,144
9 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

You think too highly of the people, hehe.

But, yes, I think Britain is a lot more cynical now in that regard. The virtue-signalling liberal Marxists will be angling for a British Obama to highlight how incredibly tolerant and forward-looking they are, or even a female leader, whilst the Tories could go for another photogenic Cameron-type figure, or equally an older and wiser head. It depends what conclusions they draw from this election.

People seem to like the fresh faced young energetic types.

Like I may have mentioned before elections are popularity contests and people vote on perception rather than mandates and policies.

If people vote on policies it would be something very simple or superficial like less taxes, less immigration, no tuition fees. They are more like bribes and incentives.

We vote these types in and at the end of the term they look all haggarded and worn out.

If you compare Obama from 2009 to 2017, he has considerably aged.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ranjeet01    1,144
10 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

You think too highly of the people, hehe.

But, yes, I think Britain is a lot more cynical now in that regard. The virtue-signalling liberal Marxists will be angling for a British Obama to highlight how incredibly tolerant and forward-looking they are, or even a female leader, whilst the Tories could go for another photogenic Cameron-type figure, or equally an older and wiser head. It depends what conclusions they draw from this election.

Another thought.

The Tories are going into coalition with the DUP. 

They are anti-gay marriage,  anti-abortion. 

The virtue-signalling liberal Marxists are going to love that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MisterrSingh    2,803
9 hours ago, Ranjeet01 said:

The virtue-signalling liberal Marxists are going to love that.

One of the first articles the Guardian rushed to print yesterday - when the deal between the DUP and Tories was made - was a scaremongering piece about the DUP being anti-Gay, anti-abortion, and anti whatever else these people consider to be important. It was as if some people in Britain were about to be rounded up and transported to the gulags for liquidation. 

Funnily enough, the likes of the Guardian have to tread very carefully around the issue of the traditionalism of the DUP,  because if they go too hard on the Tories' new allies, it would suggest almost a tacit support of the IRA and their policies. Although, with the likes of the Guardian's apologetics regarding Islamic terrorism, an inadvertent supportive stance for the IRA isn't too much of a stretch for them. But of course one important difference is the whiteness of the IRA, lol; white terrorist privilege, hehe. 

Edited by MisterrSingh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ranjeet01    1,144
2 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

One of the first articles the Guardian rushed to print yesterday when the deal between the DUP and Tories was finalised was a scaremongering piece about the DUP being anti-Gay, anti-abortion, and anti whatever else these people consider to be important. It was as if some people in Britain were about to be rounded up and transported to the gulags for liquidation. 

Funnily enough, the likes of the Guardian have to tread very carefully around the issue of the traditionalism of the DUP,  because if they go too hard on the Tories' new allies, it would suggest almost a tacit support of the IRA and their policies. Although, with the likes of the Guardian's apologetics regarding Islamic terrorism, an inadvertent supportive stance for the IRA isn't too much of a stretch for them. But of course one important difference is the whiteness of the IRA, lol; white terrorist privilege, hehe. 

What is very interesting I find is that the DUP have 10 seats in Northern Ireland. 

Their total amount of votes is several hundred thousand. Which is unbelievable considering they have won more seats with less votes than other parties.

For example UKIP won 4 million votes in 2015 (even more than SNP) but with no seats. 

I think coalition politics makes strange bedfellows.

But I think it could be a very dangerous thing.

Just suppose there is an Islamic based party ( similar to Respect Party) who had won certain seats in certain places like Luton, Bradford, East London and Birmingham where there are high proportion of muslims. In theory if there was a hung parliament where Labour had the largest share could join hands with these types.

You don't have to win many seats to make a difference. 

Just something to ponder. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MisterrSingh    2,803
6 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

Just suppose there is an Islamic based party ( similar to Respect Party) who had won certain seats in certain places like Luton, Bradford, East London and Birmingham where there are high proportion of muslims. In theory if there was a hung parliament where Labour had the largest share could join hands with these types.

You don't have to win many seats to make a difference. 

Just something to ponder. 

It's inevitable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ranjeet01    1,144
18 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

It's inevitable.

The DUP is being targeted by the left because they are anti-gay, anti-abortion etc.

I wonder how the left will justify it's reasoning if there was Labour government in coalition with an Islamist type party. 

The Labour party is pro-diversity and inclusive, pro LGBT rights etc. If they had to have cabinet they would love to have a gay cabinet minister and definitely some female ministers. What would happen if the Islamist cabinet minister will not even shake hands with the other cabinet ministers because they believe that women should not be allowed to be in politics in the first place or that gays should be thrown off buildings.

What happens if the government tries to implement some new law for LGBT and the Islamists in the cabinet will not vote for it because it's against their beliefs.

These are hypothetical situations but these are questions people on the political left will have to answer for themselves.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MisterrSingh    2,803

Your UK Islamic party scenario is something I'd never previously considered, but the more I think about it the more it makes sense. Once their numbers swell to a certain percentage, they aren't going to be content with the classic Tory/Labour situation. They will want their own political party. What a prospect, lol. The support and potential votes they'll garner is not in doubt. Give it another 30 years.

The banner of the crescent moon and the star will be flying over Downing Street, inshallah! 

Jagsaw will be so pleased, won't you, Jagsaw?

Edited by MisterrSingh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ranjeet01    1,144
38 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

Your UK Islamic party scenario is something I'd never previously considered, but the more I think about it the more it makes sense. Once their numbers swell to a certain percentage, they aren't going to be content with the classic Tory/Labour situation. They will want their own political party. What a prospect, lol. The support and potential votes they'll garner is not in doubt. Give it another 30 years.

The banner of the crescent moon and the star will be flying over Downing Street, inshallah! 

Jagsaw will be so pleased, won't you, Jagsaw?

Democracy is a useful tool. Increase your numbers and get into power.

Then once into power, discard democracy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MisterrSingh    2,803
49 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

Democracy is a useful tool. Increase your numbers and get into power.

Then once into power, discard democracy.

The nihilist in me wants there to be a second general election in the autumn. I want Labour to win. I hope Brexit is reversed. I pray the doors are swung open to the millions of African migrants amassing on the shores of Europe as we speak. Let's speed things up a bit!

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Some of the actual prizes - 6 axis gyro Drones, Hover Boards, 3 Different Power Cars & Bikes, Electric Scooters, Train Set Tables, Doll Townhouse, Foosball and Hockey Tables, iPads Lego City Sets, Helicopter Drone, and many more items. Registration Deadline is October 22nd  Register online at www.sukhsagar.ca/gkm
    • https://m.facebook.com/sikh2inspire/photos/a.339597379512902.1073741845.338782506261056/928699313936036/?type=3&source=48&__tn__=EHH-R
    • The religious census of the UK shows that Christianity has dropped down to 60%. With a further 25% non-religious. Islam is 4% and Sikhism and Hinduism are both close to 1%.
    • I used to be so angry coz I got a son who is always doing the wrong thing and got the wrong focus. I would shout and then get terrible headaches.  Now I have decided that it is not worth shouting - I just keep quiet and keep busy doing my own stuff.  We need to realise that we get angry when we try to do things by our powers. If we leave a little to God, and accept that things are the way they are. If we can learn to be tolerant of others and accept that we are all trying to learn something -( which is the reason why we are on the planet earth), our anger would be reduced greatly.  Anger stems from frustration. A good way to control it is to place yourself in the other persons situation and think about it as if you were them... and you committed that deed. Would you be angry with yourself as much if you had done that ? We all make mistakes - and we all have weaknesses. Swearing, bad words, leashing of your wisdom upon others and labelling are not going to do either you or your victim any good.  Trying to perform path regularly also ensures that your energies are more focused in the right direction and the cool feeling which you get is not worth being destroyed by the fumes which anger creates. Many of us get caught unawares and we have to learn to alert ourselves before we make a complete fool of ourselves and have to be calmed down by others. 
    • they have also been infiltrated don't be complacent ....
×