UK General Election: Jeremy Corbyn Or Theresa May Who Do You Think Will Win?

genie

I was perplexed by May's sudden pronouncement to crack down on the internet as one of the first things she spoke about after the London Bridge attack. It was a rather peculiar sentiment immediately after a terrorist attack, particularly when there was very little indication the internet played any majorly significant role in radicalising the individuals in question. It was almost as if she was waiting for the right moment to unleash that policy.

Aside from that, the Tory manifesto was harsh on traditional Tory demographics. Labour are a party in disarray despite the results. This election will, ironically, increase divisions between the Corbyn camp and the PLP faction instead of soothe relations. The neo-liberal party members won't be content until Corbyn and his fan club are banished to the fringes once again.

In conclusion, no matter who wins these and future elections, we lose.

Coalition Government time.

A lot of youngsters voted for Corbyn enticed by the pledge to scrap tuition fees.

Ironic since it was a Labour government that introduced them in the first place.

I wonder if he was voted in whether he really would have followed through on that.

May will be a sitting duck PM. There is going to be no confidence in her. Every decision will be undermined. 

There are rumours that there is going to be an Autumn election and maybe another referendum.

2 hours ago, Ranjeet01 said:

May will be a sitting duck PM. There is going to be no confidence in her. Every decision will be undermined. 

There are rumours that there is going to be an Autumn election and maybe another referendum.

October, apparently. 

I must say, the recent terror attacks seem to have worked against the government. I know correlation isn't causation, but it can't be a coincidence they went from a predicted landslide to a dodgy coalition with the DUP.

I'm actually pleased for Corbyn the man. It is somewhat of a vindication of his way of doing things. Although Labour as a political entity can go to hell. Both theirs and the Tories' brand of neo-liberalism will decimate this country for the vast majority. The rich and the elite minority will always be spared the worst of it.

11 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

October, apparently. 

I must say, the recent terror attacks seem to have worked against the government. I know correlation isn't causation, but it can't be a coincidence they went from a predicted landslide to a dodgy coalition with the DUP.

I'm actually pleased for Corbyn the man. It is somewhat of a vindication of his way of doing things. Although Labour as a political entity can go to hell. Both theirs and the Tories' brand of neo-liberalism will decimate this country for the vast majority. The rich and the elite minority will always be spared the worst of it.

The Tories are kicking themselves for calling the election in the first place. It has backfired on them.

9 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

The Tories are kicking themselves for calling the election in the first place. It has backfired on them.

Definitely. It was a gamble that failed.

I'm hearing rumbles of selecting a new younger leader. If they're thinking of going for a Macron / Trudeau type elite puppet, Britain is done for. These Oxbridge and Eton cucks are the enemy, lol.

20 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

Definitely. It was a gamble that failed.

I'm hearing rumbles of selecting a new younger leader. If they're thinking of going for a Macron / Trudeau type elite puppet, Britain is done for. These Oxbridge and Eton cucks are the enemy, lol.

We've had that with Blair and Cameron. I am not sure that people will fall for that again.

The problem is that people prefer to have their PMs voted in via election rather than in some party leadership contest.

People don't feel that you have earnt it via party leadership. 

12 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

We've had that with Blair and Cameron. I am not sure that people will fall for that again.

You think too highly of the people, hehe.

But, yes, I think Britain is a lot more cynical now in that regard. The virtue-signalling liberal Marxists will be angling for a British Obama to highlight how incredibly tolerant and forward-looking they are, or even a female leader, whilst the Tories could go for another photogenic Cameron-type figure, or equally an older and wiser head. It depends what conclusions they draw from this election.

3 hours ago, Ranjeet01 said:

Coalition Government time.

A lot of youngsters voted for Corbyn enticed by the pledge to scrap tuition fees.

Ironic since it was a Labour government that introduced them in the first place.

I wonder if he was voted in whether he really would have followed through on that.

everyone knows that Blair was a tory in a red tie , I mean the guy admitted to idolising Maggie T. May has given EU bureaucrats cause for elation because they know she has no backbone, does things in secret not telling her team , is easy to manipulate, has no capacity of thinking on her feet.