Brainwashed Sikhs how to stop them defending Islam and other non-sikh ideologies?

genie

10 hours ago, sikhni777 said:

Remember we got half castes as well whose one parent IS sikh and the other muslim. So they get prwtty confused.

It's more like one parent is Sikh and the other is hindu punjabi / hindu guji. I've come across so many alleged "half sikhs" who come from mixed hindu/sikh parents and so grow up confused and dont end up follow Sikhi at all they follow atheist punjabi or communist ideology/

And then there's others who say they are Sikh when i probed a bit further about their background turns out they are either namdhari, nirankari or some other sect so parents dont teach them real mainstream Sikhi and their offspring end up confused and easy to convert to other faiths/ideologies.

I've just read a *face in palm* moment comment in an instagram post in sikh youth bham's page where a liberal leftist sikh girl said "Guru nanak said be a good human being first before being a Sikh".

Guru nanak never said such a thing, this is how brainwashed they are and how much they know about Sikhi.