singh598

Tommy Robinson On Manchester Terrorist Attack

3 minutes ago, muscleman said:

Oops!! Were you misssing on the day when god was dishing out the grey matter to all his creation? Anyone can discern that the video above DOES NOT DEPICT A FIGHT IN A TEMPLE OF SOME KIND! The fight is taking place in some korean parliament and not a temple..........duh!

While we are at it, please, can you tell me when are the sikhs going to stop fighting in the gurdwarreys? They can fight as much as they like, to their heats' content anywhere else in the world but why do they fight inside a holy place of worship right in front of the living guru? As far as I am concerned they can fight till the cows come home and I do not give two hoots about it, but they must not fight in the gurdwarehs especially in the Guru's presence. Don't they know that Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji is das gurus' deh? In simple terms this means that the10 Guru Sahibaans are watching us. Shame on them.

Yes shame on them.

Can you do us a favour. Can you create a new thread so with all these shameful acts and leave this thread for Tommy Robinson.

Thanks

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

Yes shame on them.

Can you do us a favour. Can you create a new thread so with all these shameful acts and leave this thread for Tommy Robinson.

Thanks

Interesting.