Jump to content
singh598

Tommy Robinson On Manchester Terrorist Attack

Recommended Posts

33 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

Yes, that's exactly my point. Look at those who are doing the protecting and enabling of these so-called victim classes. 

It would be very interesting to see what is happening from a police point of view.

Obviously they have orders to follow but I wonder what their thoughts are.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

It would be very interesting to see what is happening from a police point of view.

Obviously they have orders to follow but I wonder what their thoughts are.

They value their livelihoods and their pensions more than the defence of what's true and good. Therefore they will tolerate it all.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

Why has the above in bold reared its head? What's the logic behind it? I'm frankly quite surprised. The Indian subversion is an open secret, but why are the Islamics getting involved? 

Typical Da'wah which they give out to get converts and, in the long run, terrorist recruits.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ranjeet01 said:

Listening on the radio and one of the worshipper was shocked because he could not believe such a thing can happen in the 21st century and during Ramadan. 

The cheek of the guy.

Bet the Ummah was counting on the kafir to do nothing. Bet it is a shock to their system.

They will keep their heads low for a while.

 

These lot at finsbury park masjids didn't speak out against the recent islamic terrorist attacks and now they shocked and angry at the antics of far right white anti-muslim terrorists and need police protection, very cheeky of them.

Though it shows that once again the poor and working class poor of all communities suffer and the "upper class elites" at the top who made the decisions of police cuts, security cuts, importation of mass muslim migration, illegal wars and stealing of wealth in muslim countries, funding aboard of jihadi terrorists are getting away Scott free without any readdress.

 

 

Edited by genie
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, genie said:

These lot at finsbury park masjids didn't speak out against the recent islamic terrorist attacks and now they shocked and angry at the antics of far right white anti-muslim terrorists and need police protection, very cheeky of them.

Though it shows that once again the poor and working class poor of all communities suffer and the "upper class elites" at the top who made the decisions of police cuts, security cuts, importation of mass muslim migration, illegal wars and stealing of wealth in muslim countries, funding aboard of jihadi terrorists are getting away Scott free without any readdress.

 

 

Finsbury Park mosque is/was the hotbed of terrorism in the UK where the likes Bakri,  Choudry , Abu Hamza came from.

This attack was symbolic in a matter of speaking.

The other factor was how quick the mainstream media called it a terrorist attack whereas they are very slow to call the same thing the other way around.

If the mainstream media is not careful, I predict that they will get a lot more cyber attacks on their lies during their broadcasts.

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2017-6-12 at 1:08 PM, MisterrSingh said:

Why has the above in bold reared its head? What's the logic behind it? I'm frankly quite surprised. The Indian subversion is an open secret, but why are the Islamics getting involved? 

because there is a concerted effort by muslims to subvert Guru Granth Sahib ji's legitimacy as Illahi Bani , that Guru Nanak Dev was Muslim because they cannot deny their own writings that Guru ji was in Mecca and Medina. Also the use of the false/erroneous English Translations of Sant SIngh to make a case for dawah

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/20/2017 at 0:20 AM, Sukhvirk1976 said:

Shame shame shame on you? If you want to spit venom don't do it on here and sully the Sikh name 

We live in the real world. Go to sleep, its well past your bedtime bachu. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×