singh598

Tommy Robinson On Manchester Terrorist Attack

108 posts in this topic

yeah media is NEVER used for false propaganda :

Communism in USA

Yellow Peril

WMDs

Indira Gandhi had no choice in 1984, it was a last minute emergency

Swine Flu epidemic

etc etc 

you haven't been to a Gurdwara , why lie , there are many female kirtaniyas in the west and some parchaariks too

keep your filthy language to yourself

You clearly have an agenda because Italy issue was resolved and Germany issue was resolved by Gursikhs trying to get a sit down , you need to stop jawing and start reading.

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jkvlondon said:

yeah media is NEVER used for false propaganda :

Communism in USA

Yellow Peril

WMDs

Indira Gandhi had no choice in 1984, it was a last minute emergency

Swine Flu epidemic

etc etc 

you haven't been to a Gurdwara , why lie , there are many female kirtaniyas in the west and some parchaariks too

keep your filthy language to yourself

You clearly have an agenda because Italy issue was resolved and Germany issue was resolved by Gursikhs trying to get a sit down , you need to stop jawing and start reading.

Yeah, that is WHY god dished out this wonderful grey matter to each and every human being to help them to discern what is 'propaganda and what is not.' I wonder where the gawaarrs were when god was dishing it out.  Oops! They must have been missing!  Moreover,  you should be the last one on this forum making references to the word 'propaganda' when your one and only goal on this forum is to brainwash the rest of the forum users with your EFFING SOB STORIES.You will be saddened to learn that your propaganda permeated hyperbole to achieve this aim does not work with me. Go and find your victims somewhere else.

I have been to many gurdwaaras, I wouldn't tell a lie to someon so badly affected like you: after all you are badly affected because you missed out on receiving this great gift of grey matter, didn't you? The best is to pray for his mercy. 4 female kirtanees out of 100 does not make it an ideal state of affairs.  Besides, they are always so clumsy and overweight, so my question is this: what kind of example are they setting for others in the weight department?  And why do they all irrespective of their gender, perform kirtan in parrot fashion? Why don't these kirtanees tell the sangat which Mahalla or Ang the Shabad is from?  Why don't they tell the sangat what the Guru Sahib is saying.  You know why, because they have learned it by rote, without really understanding it themselves first. This is really shameful. Surely, they are not implying that they are the authors of those Shabads, are they?  Knowing how corruption plays an important role it wouldn't surprise me at all.

The minute you stop telling your Porkies, I mean Fibs and sob stories, pointing fingers, blaming others and what not, I will consider changing my 'filthy' language to a flowery one.  Till then, you will just have to put up with it or stop responding me.

What Italian or German issues are you referring to?  Again, another nebulous and unconfirmed or unascertained statement without any authentic source or authority to support. 

The best thing for you is to remain pindu and illiterate and stop arguing with someone so highly polished and educated like me. I reject you, you are too pindu for my liking.

Edited by muscleman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, muscleman said:

Yeah, that is WHY god dished out this wonderful grey matter to each and every human being to help them to discern what is 'propaganda and what is not.' I wonder where the gawaarrs were when god was dishing it out.  Oops! They must have been missing!  Moreover,  you should be the last one on this forum making references to the word 'propaganda' when your one and only goal on this forum is to brainwash the rest of the forum users with your EFFING SOB STORIES.You will be saddened to learn that your propaganda permeated hyperbole to achieve this aim does not work with me. Go and find your victims somewhere else.

I have been to many gurdwaaras, I wouldn't tell a lie to someon so badly affected like you: after all you are badly affected because you missed out on receiving this great gift of grey matter, didn't you? The best is to pray for his mercy. 4 female kirtanees out of 100 does not make it an ideal state of affairs.  Besides, they are always so clumsy and overweight, so my question is this: what kind of example are they setting for others in the weight department?  And why do they all irrespective of their gender, perform kirtan in parrot fashion? Why don't these kirtanees tell the sangat which Mahalla or Ang the Shabad is from?  Why don't they tell the sangat what the Guru Sahib is saying.  You know why, because they have learned it by rote, without really understanding it themselves first. This is really shameful. Surely, they are not implying that they are the authors of those Shabads, are they?  Knowing how corruption plays an important role it wouldn't surprise me at all.

The minute you stop telling your Porkies, I mean Fibs and sob stories, pointing fingers, blaming others and what not, I will consider changing my 'filthy' language to a flowery one.  Till then, you will just have to put up with it or stop responding me.

What Italian or German issues are you referring to?  Again, another nebulous and unconfirmed or unascertained statement without any authentic source or authority to support. 

The best thing for you is to remain pindu and illiterate and stop arguing with someone so highly polished and educated like me. I reject you, you are too pindu for my liking.

oh so you have criteria to what female kirtaniiya should look like ...how sikh of you 

what is parrot like ? you mean they took time to learn to play an instrument (not all kirtan is done on a vaja despite what you may think) and in correct raag not a filmi tune as the guys often do . I don't think anyone claims authorship and has ever thought that , pretty foolish of you to say so. 

basically if you don't know about the issues in Frankfurt and Italy this year , I put it to you that you are accusing sikhs for nothing

'self-praise is no recommendation'

p.s. I put some examples of diaspora cases of fighting in other faiths , since you think it never happens ...

 

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jkvlondon said:

oh so you have criteria to what female kirtaniiya should look like ...how sikh of you 

what is parrot like ? you mean they took time to learn to play an instrument (not all kirtan is done on a vaja despite what you may think) and in correct raag not a filmi tune as the guys often do . I don't think anyone claims authorship and has ever thought that , pretty foolish of you to say so. 

basically if you don't know about the issues in Frankfurt and Italy this year , I put it to you that you are accusing sikhs for nothing

'self-praise is no recommendation'

p.s. I put some examples of diaspora cases of fighting in other faiths , since you think it never happens ...

 

Disgusted.

Edited by muscleman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, muscleman said:

Disgusted.

Let's follow this logic :

This is disgusting.

How can South Korea even dare have a democracy or even a country when their politicians cannot behave themselves.

How can they even run a country? How dare they develop their country to become well developed and prosperous. 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

Let's follow this logic :

This is disgusting.

How can South Korea even dare have a democracy or even a country when their politicians cannot behave themselves.

How can they even run a country? How dare they develop their country to become well developed and prosperous. 

Oops!! Were you misssing on the day when god dished out the grey matter to all his creation? Anyone can discern that the video above DOES NOT DEPICT A FIGHT IN A TEMPLE OF SOME KIND! The fight is taking place in some korean parliament and not a temple..........duh!

While we are at it, please, can you tell me when are the sikhs going to stop fighting in the gurdwarreys? They can fight as much as they like, to their hearts' content anywhere else in the world but why do they fight inside a holy place of worship right in front of the living guru? As far as I am concerned they can fight  till the cows come home and totally decimate themselves, I do not give two hoots about it, but they must not fight in the gurdwarehs especially in the Guru's presence. Don't they know that Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji is das gurus' deh? In simple terms this means that the10 Guru Sahibaans are watching us. Shame on them.

 

Edited by muscleman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, muscleman said:

Oops!! Were you misssing on the day when god was dishing out the grey matter to all his creation? Anyone can discern that the video above DOES NOT DEPICT A FIGHT IN A TEMPLE OF SOME KIND! The fight is taking place in some korean parliament and not a temple..........duh!

While we are at it, please, can you tell me when are the sikhs going to stop fighting in the gurdwarreys? They can fight as much as they like, to their heats' content anywhere else in the world but why do they fight inside a holy place of worship right in front of the living guru? As far as I am concerned they can fight till the cows come home and I do not give two hoots about it, but they must not fight in the gurdwarehs especially in the Guru's presence. Don't they know that Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji is das gurus' deh? In simple terms this means that the10 Guru Sahibaans are watching us. Shame on them.

 

Yes shame on them.

Can you do us a favour. Can you create a new thread so with all these shameful acts and leave this thread for Tommy Robinson.

Thanks

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

Yes shame on them.

Can you do us a favour. Can you create a new thread so with all these shameful acts and leave this thread for Tommy Robinson.

Thanks

Interesting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now