singh598

Tommy Robinson On Manchester Terrorist Attack

108 posts in this topic

There was a protest in Manchester today a new group called 'unite against hate'.  Headed by Tommy Robinson it isn't to do with football supporter groups.  It a cross section of people,  who spoke about grooming and terrorism.

2 people like this

On 2017-6-3 at 2:57 PM, Not2Cool2Argue said:

Thats why i made sure to say SGGS :) 

And in dasam granth, he is not portrayed as a person to be revered

do you have some quotes from Dasam Bani?

13 minutes ago, Hammertime007 said:

There was a protest in Manchester today a new group called 'unite against hate'.  Headed by Tommy Robinson it isn't to do with football supporter groups.  It a cross section of people,  who spoke about grooming and terrorism.

That's all well and good, but I get the impression the likes of Robinson either deliberately or inadvertently miss the point when they get together and begin to protest about these issues. Muslims are doing what they're doing because the social and political culture has allowed them to. Whoever sets the tone of society and life in general needs to be the true object of people's ire. It's like being angry at the ventriloquist's dummy for something offensive uttered by the ventriloquist. It doesn't make sense. 

2 people like this

6 hours ago, 13Mirch said:

Valid, very valid. Our battle should be on three fronts:

1.) Against Islamic falsification of Sikhi and the Sikh past.

2.) Against the neo-liberals in our own Qaum.

3.) Against exploiters who would have us as front-line fodder in the battle against the Koranic state.

Why has the above in bold reared its head? What's the logic behind it? I'm frankly quite surprised. The Indian subversion is an open secret, but why are the Islamics getting involved? 

3 people like this

A march against radical islam took place in Manchester yesterday. The media and the press re-branded it as a "Far Right" gathering. 

A white woman telling a black man - who was a witness to the National Front in the 70's and 80's - that he's a Nazi. Lol.

Edited by MisterrSingh
2 people like this

51 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

A march against radical islam took place in Manchester yesterday. The media and the press re-branded it as a "Far Right" gathering. 

A white woman telling a black man - who was a witness to the National Front in the 70's and 80's - that he's a Nazi. Lol.

The so called "anti-fascists" are inherently more intolerant, fascist and racist than those they pretend to oppose. The complete stupidity, incoherence and lack of any kind of skill of the women in this "debate" speaks volumes. If these are the kind of degenerates that eulogise and form the base of support of Jeremy Corbyn, I'm glad Labour didn't win.

In truth, what these communists really oppose is the right of anybody to criticise islam.

4 people like this

1 minute ago, Ranjeet01 said:

What I find even more interesting is that way the Police Liaison officer goes up to the black guy rather than the white woman.

The black guy was much more measured compared to the hysterical white woman. 

The police it seems have been told who to target.

I do not think from a race or gender point of view, but from political point of view.

Yes, that's exactly my point. Look at those who are doing the protecting and enabling of these so-called victim classes. 

1 person likes this

18 hours ago, Premi5 said:

do you have some quotes from Dasam Bani?

It isn't so much he shouldn't be revered. He's in the same boat as the Devtas like Vishnu,Brahma, Shiva even Durga who's said to be above them as well. All of them are lost in Maya who has enslaved them all. 

ਮਹਾਦੀਨ ਤਬ ਪ੍ਰਭ ਉਪਰਾਜਾ ॥ ਅਰਬ ਦੇਸ ਕੋ ਕੀਨੋ ਰਾਜਾ ॥੨੬॥ ਤਿਨ ਭੀ ਏਕ ਪੰਥ ਉਪਰਾਜਾ ॥ ਲਿੰਗ ਬਿਨਾ ਕੀਨੇ ਸਭ ਰਾਜਾ ॥ ਸਭ ਤੇ ਅਪਨਾ ਨਾਮੁ ਜਪਾਯੋ ॥ ਸਤਿ ਨਾਮੁ ਕਾਹੂੰ ਨ ਦ੍ਰਿੜਾਯੋ ॥੨੭॥

That's the verse Guru Gobind Singh Ji wrote as coming directly from Akaal.

33 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

Yes, that's exactly my point. Look at those who are doing the protecting and enabling of these so-called victim classes. 

It would be very interesting to see what is happening from a police point of view.

Obviously they have orders to follow but I wonder what their thoughts are.

1 person likes this

5 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

It would be very interesting to see what is happening from a police point of view.

Obviously they have orders to follow but I wonder what their thoughts are.

They value their livelihoods and their pensions more than the defence of what's true and good. Therefore they will tolerate it all.

3 people like this

20 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

Why has the above in bold reared its head? What's the logic behind it? I'm frankly quite surprised. The Indian subversion is an open secret, but why are the Islamics getting involved? 

Typical Da'wah which they give out to get converts and, in the long run, terrorist recruits.

3 people like this

1 hour ago, Ranjeet01 said:

Listening on the radio and one of the worshipper was shocked because he could not believe such a thing can happen in the 21st century and during Ramadan. 

The cheek of the guy.

Bet the Ummah was counting on the kafir to do nothing. Bet it is a shock to their system.

They will keep their heads low for a while.

These lot at finsbury park masjids didn't speak out against the recent islamic terrorist attacks and now they shocked and angry at the antics of far right white anti-muslim terrorists and need police protection, very cheeky of them.

Though it shows that once again the poor and working class poor of all communities suffer and the "upper class elites" at the top who made the decisions of police cuts, security cuts, importation of mass muslim migration, illegal wars and stealing of wealth in muslim countries, funding aboard of jihadi terrorists are getting away Scott free without any readdress.

Edited by genie
3 people like this

4 hours ago, genie said:

These lot at finsbury park masjids didn't speak out against the recent islamic terrorist attacks and now they shocked and angry at the antics of far right white anti-muslim terrorists and need police protection, very cheeky of them.

Though it shows that once again the poor and working class poor of all communities suffer and the "upper class elites" at the top who made the decisions of police cuts, security cuts, importation of mass muslim migration, illegal wars and stealing of wealth in muslim countries, funding aboard of jihadi terrorists are getting away Scott free without any readdress.

Finsbury Park mosque is/was the hotbed of terrorism in the UK where the likes Bakri,  Choudry , Abu Hamza came from.

This attack was symbolic in a matter of speaking.

The other factor was how quick the mainstream media called it a terrorist attack whereas they are very slow to call the same thing the other way around.

If the mainstream media is not careful, I predict that they will get a lot more cyber attacks on their lies during their broadcasts.

3 people like this

Shame shame shame on you? If you want to spit venom don't do it on here and sully the Sikh name 

On 2017-6-12 at 1:08 PM, MisterrSingh said:

Why has the above in bold reared its head? What's the logic behind it? I'm frankly quite surprised. The Indian subversion is an open secret, but why are the Islamics getting involved? 

because there is a concerted effort by muslims to subvert Guru Granth Sahib ji's legitimacy as Illahi Bani , that Guru Nanak Dev was Muslim because they cannot deny their own writings that Guru ji was in Mecca and Medina. Also the use of the false/erroneous English Translations of Sant SIngh to make a case for dawah

3 people like this

On 6/20/2017 at 0:20 AM, Sukhvirk1976 said:

Shame shame shame on you? If you want to spit venom don't do it on here and sully the Sikh name 

We live in the real world. Go to sleep, its well past your bedtime bachu. 

2 people like this

On 5/29/2017 at 5:00 PM, BhForce said:

Quite humbling words.

First of all, 

ਤਿਨ ਕਉ ਕਿਆ ਉਪਦੇਸੀਐ ਜਿਨ ਗੁਰੁ ਨਾਨਕ ਦੇਉ ॥੧॥

What can you preach to those who have the Divine Guru Nanak as their Guru? ||1||

6252 ਮਾਝ ਕੀ ਵਾਰ: (ਮ: ੨) ਗੁਰੂ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ : ਅੰਗ ੧੫੦ ਪੰ. ੧੩ 

But since you ask, I will oblige.

I think it's quite clear that European countries are advancing towards Islamic domination at a frightening pace. Angela Merkel's call for a million fake refugees (most are not from Syria) to flood Germany is sheer lunacy and suicide. Britain is advancing towards Islamic domination at a less frightening pace.

Jeremy Corbyn, though thought to be personally a nice fellow, is maddeningly naive and stated that he would impose no immigration targets. If the Theresa May should happen to anger the electorate for some random reason, and Corbyn should happen to get in, the pace would quicken.

Even under current policies, there is one huge demographic fact that looms: There are 1.5 billion Muslims, and all/many/most would like to get to either the US or UK. There are also a billion or so Christians, but many/most? of them are in reasonably safe countries. Even if they are not (like Mexico/Central America) they aren't looking to get into Britain. So right off the bat, you start with a huge head start for immigration to be overwhelmed by Muslims.

Then add to that the tendency for white and other non-Muslim women to have less than 2 babies (minimum required for stable population), plus the fact that Muslims tend to have 4 or so, and you have a steadily increasing percentage of the Muslim population. Muslims have the will to live and dominate; whites seem to have lost it.

That is a terrifying prospect. I'm no white supremacist, but come on, I think we all, if forced to choose, would rather live under a white supremacist government (like erstwhile South Africa) than an Islamic supremacist government. Of course, Britain today is not white-supremacist, though it is white-dominated.

Imagine Britain and France's nuclear weapons and UN permanent security council membership and veto under Muslim control. Imagine France open up immigration to 10 million persons per year: It still wouldn't decrease the non-European Muslim population appreciably, but would massively tilt the scales in favor of Muslims in Europe, since they would have free access to all countries with the EU freedom of movement.

For non-Muslim minorities, I think it would mean something similar to what's happening in "moderate" Muslim countries: In Turkey, Erdogan has very successfully replaced the Turkish secular model with a neo-Ottoman Islamic model. In Indonesia, "moderate Islam" is crumbling, with the Saudis pouring money into preaching their own intolerant version of Islam. This is the Islam of the future of Britain, because they are doing the same thing in the UK:

Hidden Camera in Mosques SHOCKING
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEvMmAj4m5A
Saudi curriculum is highly divisive
Saudi Korans (correctly) say peaceful verses have been abrogated. (Note: this video has been removed--probably for telling an inconvenient truth.)

And in Egypt, a country where Nasser laughed at the idea of women wearing veils, vast numbers of women are now doing so. Now, I don't really mind simple social conservatism, but in this case it goes hand-in-hand with regular bombings of Christian churches. Egypt provides a lesson in difficulties faced over the centuries by Christians wanting to repair or rebuild churches, which they are forbidden to do under Sharia.

Note: Please don't think fall for the propaganda about special privileges for Sikhs under Sharia. Those privileges are only for "people of the Book": Christians and Jews. They can't apply to Sikhs because Sikhs come after the Prophet Muhammed, which means, according to Islam, that the Sikhs and their Gurus are usurpers and false prophets, because no prophet is supposed to come after Mohammed.

The version of Islam popular among religious youth in the West is the most extreme, possibly because they have no other identity. The current trajectory seems bleak.

Good analysis. I think Germany and France are pretty much finished. Along with them you can add Sweden, Belgium and Holland. Holland had a chance to put up even the semblance of a fight back but that finished when Geert Wilders lost the election. Same with France, that Macron guy is Jeremy Corbyn in a suit. It is ironic that the descendants of Charles Martel the warrior who stopped Islam in its tracks in the 8th century may be the first ones to fall to Islam in the 21st century. How a nation that was on the forefront of the Crusades and once challenged Britain for world domination can now suffer a terrorist attack from the religion of 'peace' almost weekly and yet vote in a Islamophile Macron is beyond me. 

Britain can still overcome the Islamic onslaught because of Brexit. They can at least control their borders. 

Edited by proactive
4 people like this