Jump to content
singh598

Tommy Robinson On Manchester Terrorist Attack

Recommended Posts

jkvlondon    3,536
10 minutes ago, Jacfsing2 said:

Clinton's not Muslim.

haha

Huma Abedin mother and brother had links with muslim brotherhood high up, was married to Anthony weiner until 2016 when she decided to seperate then divorced when he got discovered with child sexts yet again (was originally a senator and was caught sexting a minor in 2011)

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sukhvirk1976    199
4 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

the point is how many kattar muslman would allow their daughter to marry out of faith especially the hated jews ?

Imran Khan? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jkvlondon    3,536
Just now, Sukhvirk1976 said:

Imran Khan? 

what about him , he has a daughter ?, he is a kattard ?what???

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jkvlondon    3,536
2 minutes ago, Sukhvirk1976 said:

He married a Jewish woman 

and how does that relate to my question ? I asked muslmah being allowed to marry out of her faith if her parents are kattard. Muslman are ALLOWED to marry jews and christians if they convert, women no chance full stop

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jkvlondon    3,536
1 minute ago, Sukhvirk1976 said:

Also I believe Muhamed himself married a woman of Jewish decent 

he murdered her whole family then raped her , something different

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sukhvirk1976    199
Just now, jkvlondon said:

and how does that relate to my question ? I asked muslmah being allowed to marry out of her faith if her parents are kattard. Muslman are ALLOWED to marry jews and christians if they convert, women no chance full stop

I was just pointing out that not everything is black and white.. 

Sometimes it feels like all this site is about is nindya and finding faults in others 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jkvlondon    3,536
1 minute ago, Sukhvirk1976 said:

I was just pointing out that not everything is black and white.. 

Sometimes it feels like all this site is about is nindya and finding faults in others 

my point was that given her parentage Huma's choice would have been blocked . it drew a flag of kitman/ taqquiya to get into the inner security level circle

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sukhvirk1976    199
1 minute ago, jkvlondon said:

he murdered her whole family then raped her , something different

Interesting.. Can you please provide a source of where you are getting your information.. My understanding is that her father was killed in battle against Muhamed and his men killed him. But I have never read anything to suggest he raped her? Nor any reference to him murdering her whole family.. In fact I am under the impression that after her father was killed she was married and divorced twice and that Muhamed was her third husband..? 

Moreover what I find particularly interesting is that no where in bani or any writings of sikh scholars Muhamed is spoken of as a rapist.. Why would guru nanak dev ji travel to mecca, (if you believe that sakhi) if he thought Muhamed was a rapist, why would guru arjun Dev Ji invite a follower of a rapist Mian Mir to lay the foundation at Harmandir Sahib, why would guru gobind Singh Ji keep relations with Pir Baba bhuddu shah if he followed such people? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jkvlondon    3,536

When the Banu Nadir were expelled from Medina in 625, her family settled in Khaybar, an oasis near Medina.[3] Her father and brother went from Khaybar to join the Meccan and Bedouin forces besieging Muhammad in Medina during the Battle of the Trench. When the Meccans withdrew Muhammad besieged the Banu Qurayza. After the defeat of the Banu Qurayza in 627 Safiyya's father, a long-time opponent of Muhammad, was captured and executed by the Muslims.[4]

In 627 or early in 628, Safiyya married Kenana ibn al-Rabi, treasurer of the Banu Nadir; she was about 17 years old at that time

In May 629, the Muslims defeated several Jewish tribes (including the Banu Nadir) at the Battle of Khaybar. The Jews had surrendered, and were allowed to remain in Khaybar on the provision that they give half of their annual produce to the Muslims. The land itself became the property of the Muslim state.[6] This agreement, Stillman says, did not extend to the Banu Nadir tribe, who were given no quarter.[7] Safiyya's husband, Kenana ibn al-Rabi, was also killed.

the three days Mohammed stayed in her town all the tribe's men were killed including her brothers husband and uncles  then Mo consummated his 'marriage ' to Safiyya but his companions were unsure if she was to be treated as a slave or 'mother of the believers' . She was pressured to convert but still was viewed with mistrust by Mohammed and openly insulted and mocked by the other wives. I wonder why 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sukhvirk1976    199
On 2017-5-30 at 9:12 PM, jkvlondon said:

When the Banu Nadir were expelled from Medina in 625, her family settled in Khaybar, an oasis near Medina.[3] Her father and brother went from Khaybar to join the Meccan and Bedouin forces besieging Muhammad in Medina during the Battle of the Trench. When the Meccans withdrew Muhammad besieged the Banu Qurayza. After the defeat of the Banu Qurayza in 627 Safiyya's father, a long-time opponent of Muhammad, was captured and executed by the Muslims.[4]

In 627 or early in 628, Safiyya married Kenana ibn al-Rabi, treasurer of the Banu Nadir; she was about 17 years old at that time

In May 629, the Muslims defeated several Jewish tribes (including the Banu Nadir) at the Battle of Khaybar. The Jews had surrendered, and were allowed to remain in Khaybar on the provision that they give half of their annual produce to the Muslims. The land itself became the property of the Muslim state.[6] This agreement, Stillman says, did not extend to the Banu Nadir tribe, who were given no quarter.[7] Safiyya's husband, Kenana ibn al-Rabi, was also killed.

the three days Mohammed stayed in her town all the tribe's men were killed including her brothers husband and uncles  then Mo consummated his 'marriage ' to Safiyya but his companions were unsure if she was to be treated as a slave or 'mother of the believers' . She was pressured to convert but still was viewed with mistrust by Mohammed and openly insulted and mocked by the other wives. I wonder why 

You very easily reaffirmed your thoughts on the first part of the question but what about the second? 

 

How do you resolve in your logic Mian Mir etc.. 

Don't worry I don't expect a response, it would require khoj 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sukhvirk1976    199

@jkvlondon Moreover what I find particularly interesting is that no where in bani or any writings of sikh scholars Muhamed is spoken of as a rapist.. Why would guru nanak dev ji travel to mecca, (if you believe that sakhi) if he thought Muhamed was a rapist, why would guru arjun Dev Ji invite a follower of a rapist Mian Mir to lay the foundation at Harmandir Sahib, why would guru gobind Singh Ji keep relations with Pir Baba bhuddu shah if he followed such people? 

Can you please address this issue? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MisterrSingh    2,805
2 hours ago, Sukhvirk1976 said:

@jkvlondon Moreover what I find particularly interesting is that no where in bani or any writings of sikh scholars Muhamed is spoken of as a rapist.. Why would guru nanak dev ji travel to mecca, (if you believe that sakhi) if he thought Muhamed was a rapist, why would guru arjun Dev Ji invite a follower of a rapist Mian Mir to lay the foundation at Harmandir Sahib, why would guru gobind Singh Ji keep relations with Pir Baba bhuddu shah if he followed such people? 

Can you please address this issue? 

It's a question that's been on my mind for a few years. There is only one logical answer: Either our Guru Sahibs weren't aware of this aspect of Mohammed, OR the sexual deviances and proclivities of Mohammed have been manufactured by the authors of the Quran in order to defame his legacy. Might the Quran be one of the most elaborate Jewish conspiracies of all time, lmao?

Edited by MisterrSingh
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Akalifauj    792
On 2017-5-30 at 0:59 PM, Sukhvirk1976 said:

Interesting.. Can you please provide a source of where you are getting your information.. My understanding is that her father was killed in battle against Muhamed and his men killed him. But I have never read anything to suggest he raped her? Nor any reference to him murdering her whole family.. In fact I am under the impression that after her father was killed she was married and divorced twice and that Muhamed was her third husband..? 

Moreover what I find particularly interesting is that no where in bani or any writings of sikh scholars Muhamed is spoken of as a rapist.. Why would guru nanak dev ji travel to mecca, (if you believe that sakhi) if he thought Muhamed was a rapist, why would guru arjun Dev Ji invite a follower of a rapist Mian Mir to lay the foundation at Harmandir Sahib, why would guru gobind Singh Ji keep relations with Pir Baba bhuddu shah if he followed such people? 

Interesting troll, can you provide evidence Pir Baba Bhudda Shah and Mian Mir were Muslims?

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Topics

  • Posts

    • I just wanted to make a quick point because Sant jarnail Singh khalsa bhindranwale is not shaheed he is in chardi Kala this was uttered by Mahapurakh Sant baba thakur singh Jee who was a complete soul and gurmukh
    • the fact that he was given an offer of one arb Dollars and guaranteed citizenship of ANY nation along with any or all of his folks if he  would only vacate and leave Harmandir Sahib complex to the army i.e. to let them do what they will ...this offer was delivered by soldiers and every single one decided to stay with Sant ji when he refused the offer ...this was explained in the dusht Brar's book so must be true as why would he do Sant ji any favours? Sant Kartar SIngh ji Bhindrawale knew what was to happen and would have made his proteges all strong in parchaar and told them to take hosh as well as josh path 
    • Who else agrees that the Gurmukhi encoded script is in desperate need of work? By work I mean proper encoding of the script for web use. Working on various fonts and having a standard font system et al. I see Arabic/Devanagari done so well, but of course their populations exceed ours. However, even Hebrew has been done so well.

      I thank the Sikhs and Unicode who have initially encoded the Gurmukhi script, but I personally think we need to develop it further with different styles and expressing it through various forms if we want to keep it alive. I guess tackling this issue will involve some cleaning up of the alphabets themselves (why have the alphabets become so rounded?) - we can do this by taking some inspiration from Sharada/Lahnda (parent systems from which Gurmukhi has evolved from) and also Devanagari. Also the sehari/behari placement needs designation as well, its all over the place from all the fonts I've seen. We would also need to designate a font for several writing styles e.g., cursive, standard header, body text, calligraphic - because we clearly have no output for Gurmukhi at the present moment in the mentioned styles.  If there are any computer programmers and designers among us, I'm willing to join in and help develop new fonts/styles for the Gurmukhi script.
    • The analogy is so true! Great introspection man.
×