singh598

Tommy Robinson On Manchester Terrorist Attack

BhForce    536

No offense, bro, but could you be bothered to write two sentences as to why we should bother to click on the video? I'm assuming you sat and watched it and found it useful or interesting, so I'd also assume you'd want the maximum no. of people to also watch the video. So how 'bout a short summary of videos when people post them (directed generally, not just you)?

• Like 2

Tommy Robinson is against Islam or something of the sort, and he knows the difference between Sikh and Islamic people and says he respects Sikhism that's all I know about him oh and he speaks against the Govt protecting terrorists or something. 

• Like 1

BhForce    536

Here's a summary of this video:

Tommy Robinson reports about the Manchester attack for the Alex Jones Show. Alex Jones reports on Pres. Macron of France saying terror attacks must be accepted as a part of life. Mayor Sadiq Khan of London says the same (it's "part and parcel" of living in a big city), and that he'll set up safe zones. 

EU destroys internal and external borders, and brings in the Islamicists. Alex Jones says they're taking away British rights, whether they are Sikh British, xyz British, abc British (Interesting he mentions Sikhs first.)

Tommy Robinson surveys the Islamophilic policies of the Government (Rotterham, etc.). What's it going to take for the Govt. to do something? 
The Mayor of Greater Manchester works with Islamic radicals.

MisterrSingh    2,803
17 minutes ago, BhForce said:

Here's a summary of this video:

Tommy Robinson reports about the Manchester attack for the Alex Jones Show. Alex Jones reports on Pres. Macron of France saying terror attacks must be accepted as a part of life. Mayor Sadiq Khan of London says the same (it's "part and parcel" of living in a big city), and that he'll set up safe zones. 

EU destroys internal and external borders, and brings in the Islamicists. Alex Jones says they're taking away British rights, whether they are Sikh British, xyz British, abc British (Interesting he mentions Sikhs first.)

Tommy Robinson surveys the Islamophilic policies of the Government (Rotterham, etc.). What's it going to take for the Govt. to do something? 
The Mayor of Greater Manchester works with Islamic radicals.

Brother, you seem like a man who knows the score and can hazard a guess at the situation in the future by extrapolating current trends if they continue to develop unhindered. I have a question: where do you see the social and political landscape in Britain by 2099 if the Islamic question is not confronted? Will we sleepwalk into a country with a powerful Islamic coterie able to dominate political, economic, legal, and social circles? And what will such a scenario mean for non-Muslim minorities?

• Like 3

Hammertime007    460

Tommy robinson has likened the treatment of Sikhs by moguls to isis in a tweet. He is a good good bloke and speaks up Sikhs unlike people like sunny hundal, and talks about Sikh history unlike people like jagsaw.

• Like 4

BhForce    536
23 minutes ago, Hammertime007 said:

Tommy robinson has likened the treatment of Sikhs by moguls to isis in a tweet. He is a good good bloke and speaks up Sikhs unlike people like sunny hundal, and talks about Sikh history unlike people like jagsaw.

I think Jagsaw is an idealist who believes in the ideals of Sikhism, but is just very naive or myopic on some issues. I appreciate his perspective on some issues, and feel that I could at least sit down with him, if only to do Rehiras.

I don't feel like I could ever sit down with Sunny Hundal. Let's just take a little thing like Rehiras. I think he would probably be afraid of Guru Gobind Singh ji's line:

ਰਾਮ ਰਹੀਮ ਪੁਰਾਨ ਕੁਰਾਨ ਅਨੇਕ ਕਹੈਂ ਮਤ ਏਕ ਨ ਮਾਨਯੋ ॥

the Puranas and the Quran try to know Thee by the names of Ram and Rahim and talk about you through several stories, but I do not accept them.

ਦਸਮ ਗਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ : ਪੰਨਾ ੬੪੨ ਪੰ. ੧੧

Afraid of being called Islamophobic for reciting that line, that's how crazy this "Islamophobia" business has become.

• Like 2

jkvlondon    3,500
3 hours ago, BhForce said:

Btw, you might be interested in this book. It's in regards to America, but could apply even more to Britain since the percentage of Muslims is so much higher:

Infiltration: How Muslim Spies and Subversives have Penetrated Washington

by Paul Sperry 

https://www.amazon.com/Infiltration-Muslim-Subversives-Penetrated-Washington/dp/1595552480?tag=nypost-20

The most sinister terrorists won't be sneaking through our borders from the Middle East.

They're already here.

This is the untold story about the silent, yet extremely dangerous threat from the Muslim establishment in America?an alarming exposé of how Muslims have for years been secretly infiltrating American society, government, and culture, pretending to be peace-loving and patriotic, while supporting violent jihad and working to turn America into an Islamic state.

In this powder keg of a book, you'll learn:

• How radical Muslims have penetrated the U.S. military, the FBI, the Homeland Security Department, and even the White House?where subversive Muslims and Arabs have received top-secret clearance.
  • How they've infiltrated the chaplains program in the federal and state prison systems?a top recruiting ground for al-Qaida.
  • How they've successfully run influence operations against our political system with the help of both Democrats and Republicans, badgering corporate boards into Islamizing the workplace.
  • How we've been utterly duped about what the Quran does and doesn't teach. Sadly, much of anti-Western terrorism is simply Islam in practice, the text of the Quran in action.

In a time when religious and political leaders are scrambling to smooth over differences in faith and beliefs, this book gives the terrifying truth abaout the very real, very deadly agenda of Islam and how it has already infiltrated key American institutions with agents, spies, and subversives.

hillary's second in charge had family directly linked with muslim brotherhood and yet she was married to a jewish guy not fishy right ...she was privy to all classified communiques going to and from hillary. my gut said she was a sleeper 

• Like 4

Guest Jacfsing2   
Guest Jacfsing2
4 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

hillary's second in charge had family directly linked with muslim brotherhood and yet she was married to a jewish guy not fishy right ...she was privy to all classified communiques going to and from hillary. my gut said she was a sleeper 

Not every Jew is religious, that failure SJW, (Sanders), was also a Jew, but for the most part he was atheistic.

jkvlondon    3,500
3 hours ago, Jacfsing2 said:

Not every Jew is religious, that failure SJW, (Sanders), was also a Jew, but for the most part he was atheistic.

the point is how many kattar muslman would allow their daughter to marry out of faith especially the hated jews ?

• Like 3

Guest Jacfsing2   
Guest Jacfsing2
1 hour ago, jkvlondon said:

the point is how many kattar muslman would allow their daughter to marry out of faith especially the hated jews ?

Clinton's not Muslim.