Tommy Robinson On Manchester Terrorist Attack

singh598

1 hour ago, jkvlondon said:

oh so you have criteria to what female kirtaniiya should look like ...how sikh of you 

what is parrot like ? you mean they took time to learn to play an instrument (not all kirtan is done on a vaja despite what you may think) and in correct raag not a filmi tune as the guys often do . I don't think anyone claims authorship and has ever thought that , pretty foolish of you to say so. 

basically if you don't know about the issues in Frankfurt and Italy this year , I put it to you that you are accusing sikhs for nothing

'self-praise is no recommendation'

p.s. I put some examples of diaspora cases of fighting in other faiths , since you think it never happens ...

Disgusted.

7 hours ago, muscleman said:

Disgusted.

Let's follow this logic :

This is disgusting.

How can South Korea even dare have a democracy or even a country when their politicians cannot behave themselves.

How can they even run a country? How dare they develop their country to become well developed and prosperous. 

3 minutes ago, muscleman said:

Oops!! Were you misssing on the day when god was dishing out the grey matter to all his creation? Anyone can discern that the video above DOES NOT DEPICT A FIGHT IN A TEMPLE OF SOME KIND! The fight is taking place in some korean parliament and not a temple..........duh!

While we are at it, please, can you tell me when are the sikhs going to stop fighting in the gurdwarreys? They can fight as much as they like, to their heats' content anywhere else in the world but why do they fight inside a holy place of worship right in front of the living guru? As far as I am concerned they can fight till the cows come home and I do not give two hoots about it, but they must not fight in the gurdwarehs especially in the Guru's presence. Don't they know that Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji is das gurus' deh? In simple terms this means that the10 Guru Sahibaans are watching us. Shame on them.

Yes shame on them.

Can you do us a favour. Can you create a new thread so with all these shameful acts and leave this thread for Tommy Robinson.

Thanks

• 4 months later...

Tommy Robinson wrongly posts tweets saying Oxford Street chaos 'looks like another jihadi attack'

Yahoo News UK Georgie Darling,Yahoo News UK 16 hours ago 

Tommy Robinson has been forced to delete tweets suggesting the Oxford Street paniclooked like a terrorist attack carried out by jihadists.

The notorious right-wing speaker, who recently had his blue ‘verified’ tick removed by Twitter, was quick to jump to conclusions when a stampede shook the popular shopping street, saying it ‘looks like another jihad attack in London’ to his 387,000 follows.

668928332cfe3acabbdd0afe472f66f8

d2a6715bcd20274fbbec0e46fcb24e28

d61b76b095f8d36f1e6b5ea4016d9021

As news around the incident developed quickly, the Metropolitan Police initially tweeted they were responding to the incident ‘as if it is terrorist related.’

However, shortly after they tweeted again, saying they had ‘not yet’ found a trace of suspects, shots or casualties.

fact: people panicked because of a violent altercation breaking out in  the tube  then somebody claimed they are shooting all hell broke loose.

fact: two men came forward today and surrendered themselves to the police  one 21 the other 40 odd 

fact: neither were jihadis just stupid macho guys

fact: many people tweeted nonsense about this incident as it happened and the snowball effect meant deployment of anti-terrorist unit, numerous ambulances and fire engines (those that still haven't been shut down)

fact: the people who actually needed help from ambulances and fire engines were put in harm's way by the mass idiocy

fact:tommy is just as much an <banned word filter activated> as all those who fanned the flames of false rumours.