Tommy Robinson On Manchester Terrorist Attack

singh598

13 minutes ago, Hammertime007 said:

There was a protest in Manchester today a new group called 'unite against hate'.  Headed by Tommy Robinson it isn't to do with football supporter groups.  It a cross section of people,  who spoke about grooming and terrorism.

That's all well and good, but I get the impression the likes of Robinson either deliberately or inadvertently miss the point when they get together and begin to protest about these issues. Muslims are doing what they're doing because the social and political culture has allowed them to. Whoever sets the tone of society and life in general needs to be the true object of people's ire. It's like being angry at the ventriloquist's dummy for something offensive uttered by the ventriloquist. It doesn't make sense. 

1 minute ago, Ranjeet01 said:

What I find even more interesting is that way the Police Liaison officer goes up to the black guy rather than the white woman.

The black guy was much more measured compared to the hysterical white woman. 

The police it seems have been told who to target.

I do not think from a race or gender point of view, but from political point of view.

Yes, that's exactly my point. Look at those who are doing the protecting and enabling of these so-called victim classes. 

18 hours ago, Premi5 said:

do you have some quotes from Dasam Bani?

It isn't so much he shouldn't be revered. He's in the same boat as the Devtas like Vishnu,Brahma, Shiva even Durga who's said to be above them as well. All of them are lost in Maya who has enslaved them all. 

ਮਹਾਦੀਨ ਤਬ ਪ੍ਰਭ ਉਪਰਾਜਾ ॥ ਅਰਬ ਦੇਸ ਕੋ ਕੀਨੋ ਰਾਜਾ ॥੨੬॥ ਤਿਨ ਭੀ ਏਕ ਪੰਥ ਉਪਰਾਜਾ ॥ ਲਿੰਗ ਬਿਨਾ ਕੀਨੇ ਸਭ ਰਾਜਾ ॥ ਸਭ ਤੇ ਅਪਨਾ ਨਾਮੁ ਜਪਾਯੋ ॥ ਸਤਿ ਨਾਮੁ ਕਾਹੂੰ ਨ ਦ੍ਰਿੜਾਯੋ ॥੨੭॥

That's the verse Guru Gobind Singh Ji wrote as coming directly from Akaal.