Jump to content
singh598

Tommy Robinson On Manchester Terrorist Attack

Recommended Posts

No offense, bro, but could you be bothered to write two sentences as to why we should bother to click on the video? I'm assuming you sat and watched it and found it useful or interesting, so I'd also assume you'd want the maximum no. of people to also watch the video. So how 'bout a short summary of videos when people post them (directed generally, not just you)?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tommy Robinson is against Islam or something of the sort, and he knows the difference between Sikh and Islamic people and says he respects Sikhism that's all I know about him oh and he speaks against the Govt protecting terrorists or something. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here's a summary of this video:

Tommy Robinson reports about the Manchester attack for the Alex Jones Show. Alex Jones reports on Pres. Macron of France saying terror attacks must be accepted as a part of life. Mayor Sadiq Khan of London says the same (it's "part and parcel" of living in a big city), and that he'll set up safe zones. 

EU destroys internal and external borders, and brings in the Islamicists. Alex Jones says they're taking away British rights, whether they are Sikh British, xyz British, abc British (Interesting he mentions Sikhs first.)

Tommy Robinson surveys the Islamophilic policies of the Government (Rotterham, etc.). What's it going to take for the Govt. to do something? 
The Mayor of Greater Manchester works with Islamic radicals.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, BhForce said:

Here's a summary of this video:

Tommy Robinson reports about the Manchester attack for the Alex Jones Show. Alex Jones reports on Pres. Macron of France saying terror attacks must be accepted as a part of life. Mayor Sadiq Khan of London says the same (it's "part and parcel" of living in a big city), and that he'll set up safe zones. 

EU destroys internal and external borders, and brings in the Islamicists. Alex Jones says they're taking away British rights, whether they are Sikh British, xyz British, abc British (Interesting he mentions Sikhs first.)

Tommy Robinson surveys the Islamophilic policies of the Government (Rotterham, etc.). What's it going to take for the Govt. to do something? 
The Mayor of Greater Manchester works with Islamic radicals.

Brother, you seem like a man who knows the score and can hazard a guess at the situation in the future by extrapolating current trends if they continue to develop unhindered. I have a question: where do you see the social and political landscape in Britain by 2099 if the Islamic question is not confronted? Will we sleepwalk into a country with a powerful Islamic coterie able to dominate political, economic, legal, and social circles? And what will such a scenario mean for non-Muslim minorities?

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tommy robinson has likened the treatment of Sikhs by moguls to isis in a tweet. He is a good good bloke and speaks up Sikhs unlike people like sunny hundal, and talks about Sikh history unlike people like jagsaw.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Hammertime007 said:

Tommy robinson has likened the treatment of Sikhs by moguls to isis in a tweet. He is a good good bloke and speaks up Sikhs unlike people like sunny hundal, and talks about Sikh history unlike people like jagsaw.

I think Jagsaw is an idealist who believes in the ideals of Sikhism, but is just very naive or myopic on some issues. I appreciate his perspective on some issues, and feel that I could at least sit down with him, if only to do Rehiras.

I don't feel like I could ever sit down with Sunny Hundal. Let's just take a little thing like Rehiras. I think he would probably be afraid of Guru Gobind Singh ji's line:

ਰਾਮ ਰਹੀਮ ਪੁਰਾਨ ਕੁਰਾਨ ਅਨੇਕ ਕਹੈਂ ਮਤ ਏਕ ਨ ਮਾਨਯੋ ॥

the Puranas and the Quran try to know Thee by the names of Ram and Rahim and talk about you through several stories, but I do not accept them.

ਦਸਮ ਗਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ : ਪੰਨਾ ੬੪੨ ਪੰ. ੧੧

Afraid of being called Islamophobic for reciting that line, that's how crazy this "Islamophobia" business has become.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, BhForce said:

Btw, you might be interested in this book. It's in regards to America, but could apply even more to Britain since the percentage of Muslims is so much higher:

Infiltration: How Muslim Spies and Subversives have Penetrated Washington

by Paul Sperry 

https://www.amazon.com/Infiltration-Muslim-Subversives-Penetrated-Washington/dp/1595552480?tag=nypost-20

The most sinister terrorists won't be sneaking through our borders from the Middle East.

They're already here.

This is the untold story about the silent, yet extremely dangerous threat from the Muslim establishment in America?an alarming exposé of how Muslims have for years been secretly infiltrating American society, government, and culture, pretending to be peace-loving and patriotic, while supporting violent jihad and working to turn America into an Islamic state.

In this powder keg of a book, you'll learn:

  • How radical Muslims have penetrated the U.S. military, the FBI, the Homeland Security Department, and even the White House?where subversive Muslims and Arabs have received top-secret clearance.
  • How they've infiltrated the chaplains program in the federal and state prison systems?a top recruiting ground for al-Qaida.
  • How they've successfully run influence operations against our political system with the help of both Democrats and Republicans, badgering corporate boards into Islamizing the workplace.
  • How we've been utterly duped about what the Quran does and doesn't teach. Sadly, much of anti-Western terrorism is simply Islam in practice, the text of the Quran in action.

In a time when religious and political leaders are scrambling to smooth over differences in faith and beliefs, this book gives the terrifying truth abaout the very real, very deadly agenda of Islam and how it has already infiltrated key American institutions with agents, spies, and subversives.

 

hillary's second in charge had family directly linked with muslim brotherhood and yet she was married to a jewish guy not fishy right ...she was privy to all classified communiques going to and from hillary. my gut said she was a sleeper 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Jacfsing2
4 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

hillary's second in charge had family directly linked with muslim brotherhood and yet she was married to a jewish guy not fishy right ...she was privy to all classified communiques going to and from hillary. my gut said she was a sleeper 

Not every Jew is religious, that failure SJW, (Sanders), was also a Jew, but for the most part he was atheistic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Jacfsing2 said:

Not every Jew is religious, that failure SJW, (Sanders), was also a Jew, but for the most part he was atheistic.

the point is how many kattar muslman would allow their daughter to marry out of faith especially the hated jews ?

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Jacfsing2
1 hour ago, jkvlondon said:

the point is how many kattar muslman would allow their daughter to marry out of faith especially the hated jews ?

Clinton's not Muslim.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Well get the hell off this site then. NO room for crap sikhs m8! Go back to your mandir and poor milk over some statues. Maybe then you'll get kirpa from your devi devte 😂 Loool go eat some badaam to sort your brain out. Its too fickle and weak.
    • What the heck. Calm down. I can post whatever i want. So what if im a crap sikh. I dont care.
    • as far as I know he has many streams of making money so no i have no problem with earning it's how he earns , if it brings pointing fingers on sikhi roop or does beadbhi of Guru ji, there are already too many others doing that for someone who knows better to start. As for my comment it was because the sangat of these yoginis seems to encourage the Singhs to do things which are frowned upon , like dragging Guru ji's saroop to places which are not suitable to host Guru ji or to monetize Gurbani kirtan and their roop(before you say it kirtaniyas perform in front of Guru ji and Sangat, not music festivals in concert halls) .3Ho have links with RSS swamis/guru so you can bet there is influence as we have seen in Niddar's case , probably again there will be something brewing will which show itself soon. i   where anti ? they just said they recognise their own failing to be impartial because of influences and their need to distance from said influences as it was skewing their output . What they said about Dal UK was even handed in terms of pointing out that backing up certain individuals meant they were trapped by it. Anyway calling on people to not rest on laurels of others' achievements is hardly against anyone it's just asking them to live up to their aspirations.
    • Asking what? I want answers from this site because i thought there were people here who have knowledge. And i want KNOWLEDGE!!
    • Fine better to also do some khoj yourself before asking.
×