Dopey anti-sikh Indian actress Priyanka Chopra causes outrage amoungst Sikhs by praising Mass Murderer KPS Gill

genie

37 minutes ago, Punjabiwolves said:

err let em debunk what has been said on this thread regarding Hindu Punjabi's with real life  example. I myself am  British Indian Punjabi Hindu. Despite being born and raised  in the UK i can speak fluent Punjabi almost as good as people back home in Punjab. I am proud to identity myself Punjab so is my family. I have met a few Hindu Punjabi's who speak Punjabi over Hindi. its mainly the  Delhi  Punjabi Hindu's that speak Hindi over Punjabi. 

even thou i am Hindu I dont consider myself as a Non Sikh, the only place of worship i go to is the Gudwara. I see myself more of follower fo Dharma . When people find out I am Hindu they ask me why am I wearing a Kara etc I explain to them that I am person  that follows Dharma and I incorporate elements of Hinduism , Sikhism, Buddhism , Jainism but by no means I am a perfectly religious  person. now if people have a problem with that its down to them . 

If you were practing a single actual Dharam you wouldn't have to be mishmashing isms trying to reconstruct it. 

2 hours ago, Punjabiwolves said:

Like i said I am not really a religious person in the traditional sense . Russell Brand has similar viewpoint aswell  

Fair enough. Love me some Russel Brand. Love you too bro. We don't have to agree when you're being you. But guaranteed your particular views won't always be compatible with Gurmat. 

2 hours ago, Punjabiwolves said:

Like i said I am not really a religious person in the traditional sense . Russell Brand has similar viewpoint aswell  

10 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Fair enough. Love me some Russel Brand. Love you too bro. We don't have to agree when you're being you. But guaranteed your particular views won't always be compatible with Gurmat.