singh598

Punjabi Girls Bad Behaviour

30 minutes ago, Jacfsing2 said:

If someone was interested in finding about Gursikhi, odds are they'd have a better chance finding it by simply Gur-prassad and their own endeavor...

From my experience, that's the kind of religion that sticks with a person for life. It comes from within; an inner realisation or awakening without any inducements or threats to adhere. That type of "enlightenment" is true religion in my humble opinion. Unfortunately for the vast majority, such moments require a certain type of personality or a unique set of circumstances to bear fruit, and those instances are few and far between in your average Punjabi lifetime. 

I suppose there's a need to be pragmatic (the numbers game for social and political reasons) as well as the need to never forget one of the chief aims of existence; that Truth is all that matters to the Creator, and it transcends all petty and inconsequential human issues. Marrying these two often disparate ideologies is the true struggle.

Guest Jacfsing2
1 hour ago, MisterrSingh said:

From my experience, that's the kind of religion that sticks with a person for life. It comes from within; an inner realisation or awakening without any inducements or threats to adhere. That type of "enlightenment" is true religion in my humble opinion. Unfortunately for the vast majority, such moments require a certain type of personality or a unique set of circumstances to bear fruit, and those instances are few and far between in your average Punjabi lifetime. 

I suppose there's a need to be pragmatic (the numbers game for social and political reasons) as well as the need to never forget one of the chief aims of existence; that Truth is all that matters to the Creator, and it transcends all petty and inconsequential human issues. Marrying these two often disparate ideologies is the true struggle.

I agree with most of this; however, as a group of people I don't think we,(Punjabis), are the best at helping each other out with our problems being sorted out. If someone wanted to find answers, they'd probably be more lost then when they started. Also we have this terrible idealist ideas and when many Sikhs see someone who's Amritdhari, we automatically assume they are perfectly content.

Something the less devout in any religious community ackwolegde which I feel will benefit well is they realize that their children will be imperfect, wheras you have those hardcores of any faith expecting only the best of the best, and the problem people get is that these parents haven't taught the love of Vaheguru, God, or whatever they believe in, but rather they have taught their kids a dangerous idea, and that is: "Follow these rules, or else". If you ask me that's probably going to lead to a  moral decay then someone being liberal hippy do-da, because whereas the libreals just be real with being terrible excuses for a human being, the other one will act religious for "show-and-tell", but probably inolved in much worse stuff. (This is completely different from someone doing their best, and still lacking, those who put the effort and still fail, I can respect, but those who pretend to be perfect and fail have no excuse).

Also many hard-core religious parents just have to realize that their kid is not going to some universal savior, (I'm talking about accepting it at heart not just saying they know that), some religious people I know really expect an unrealistic standard for some other people. (Not just talking about Sikhs, but religious people in general).

I dont get this thread.

We got some tart saying bad stuff about her own people. 

While bigging up those half willied people. 

Interesting, Just check her June 4 tweets, she seems to have gone to Guru Nanak School (Hayes).

Maybe someone else went to the school with her, or in her year?

Edited by ipledgeblue

On 1 June 2017 at 10:35 AM, ipledgeblue said:

I went through her timeline, couldn't understand anything. IS she some kind of troll account, maybe someone pretending to be a girl?

No this is not a troll, a cheap <banned word filter activated> from Hounslow. Even in 6th form she dressed like a tart. 

2 hours ago, Destruction said:

No this is not a troll, a cheap <banned word filter activated> from Hounslow. Even in 6th form she dressed like a tart. 

too much London middle class liberalness,  she should be deported,  immigrants didn't come to the UK to create problems,  could chould Have done this in phagwara.

Edited by Hammertime007

That girl who made the comment about taking it up the rear. Is Well known.

She appeared in Big brother about 4 years ago. Her name is something uppal. She won the uk or india miss world competition.

took me a while but i remembered that face and accent from the bb series a while ago. 

Edited by Big_Tera

14 minutes ago, Big_Tera said:

That girl who made the comment about taking it up the rear. Is Well known.

She appeared in Big brother about 4 years ago. Her name is something uppal. She won the uk or india miss world competition.

took me a while but i remembered that face and accent from the bb series a while ago. 

If that's the case, she's probably just another 'modren' girl whose values have been shaped by contemporary, media-whoring culture than anything else. Signing up to bb is a big sign of this. 

19 hours ago, Destruction said:

So you went to Guru Nanak school with her?

4 hours ago, pavitarsk said:

Excuse me, modern girls with class DO NOT behave like this at all!! I have two extremely ultra-modern sisters younger then me, they are highly sophisticated, have a very high degree of couth and panache. THEY DO NOT BEHAVE OR SPEAK IN AN UNCLEAN WAY LIKE THIS. They know their boundaries. Having said this, it all depends on your heritage or ancestors and where you come from. f*****g mad b****hes give a bad name to the rest.

Besides, this is a typical PENDHOOOOO behaviour and NOT MODERN. THEY ARE UNCLEAN AND NOT MODERN. Modernity requires a lot of intelligence to sift and sieve, to enable an individual to adapt and change for the better and not for the worst or for destruction of oneself. These b*t***es are originating from a heritage with pendhoo parents and who hardly spend any time with them when they are growing up.  They probably don't even know what their children are upto when outside resulting in them fobbing them off with their cheap antics outside as soon as they enter the front door.

Stop justifying their GOUNDAH behaviour.

I think you mean your sisters are also PROGRESSIVE.

A lot of PENDOOFIED people try to look and be MODERN without being PROGRESSIVE. Such as pendoo women who come from the pend and then get stupid haircuts, and maybe start doing glassy as well. And a lot of other nonsense.

A lot of PENDOOS know how to be MODERN without being PROGRESSIVE.

Edited by ipledgeblue

11 minutes ago, ipledgeblue said:

A girl who went to Sikh school turned out like that. That's not exactly a ringing endorsement.....

2 hours ago, ipledgeblue said:

I think you mean your sisters are also PROGRESSIVE.

A lot of PENDOOFIED people try to look and be MODERN without being PROGRESSIVE. Such as pendoo women who come from the pend and then get stupid haircuts, and maybe start doing glassy as we;;. And a lot of other nonsense.

A lot of PENDOOS know how to be MODERN without being PROGRESSIVE.

She did not go to guru Nanak school, she went to heathlands.

54 minutes ago, pavitarsk said:

@ipledgeblue I think you are really speaking about your own sisters in terms of them being 'PROGRESSIVE' like those sh***s in the above video. I am happy to inform you that neither of us have any interaction with punjabies or sikhs, we are totally cut off. The only time we ever have the pleasure of watching or studying them is when we go to the gurdwareh or when I visit this PENDHOOO forum. These are the only two venues available to study these  ideal specimens of PENDHOOO people uless we fly to someone else's PENDH in BHARAT.

To be very honest with you, we also see a lot of females with gattras and turbans behaving equally sluttish as the ones above, so, no fear..........ipledgeblue!!!!!!!!

I am confused about your statement, are you declining to acknowledge your sister as being progressive? And yes, nothing progressive about those peoples in the videos. Unfortunately, I have no sisters but I have drunk jatt uncles and PENDOO aunties who try to be modern. A lot of PENDOO punjabis around me who are the epitome of modern but not PROGRESSIVE.

26 minutes ago, Destruction said:

She did not go to guru Nanak school, she went to heathlands.

oh heathlands and in Hounslow lolol. things make even more sense.

However when I was scouring her Twitter feed a month or so back, I am sure she mentioned Guru Nanak School.