singh598

Punjabi Girls Bad Behaviour

86 posts in this topic

39 minutes ago, genie said:

You need to understand female psychology to know whats going on in western society. There is often a prevalence amoung punjabi girls to be taught to go for guys who are fair skinned to have fair skinned babies thats why their parents dont mind if they go off with white non-sikh guys.

Some girls prefer black guys not because of their looks but because black guys are promoted more in the media and generally shown to be more outspoken, sleazy and open minded talking about sex without a care in the world hence the explicit and filthy lyrics in their music and social media stuff if we compare and contrast with other men. They are also known to be quite violent, genetically muscular and dominant against other racial groups. So girls natural biological animal instincts to survive and to be protected kicks in and makes them become submissive to them with Stockholm syndrome.

In canada the situation is better as theres a huge Sikh population and not as big muslim community (though its increased hugely in last 20years) and mona/sehajdhari Sikh guys there are seen as quite good looking, violent, dominant and cool. So muslim girls especially pakistani tend to have a Stockholm syndrome with Sikh guys based there.

So back to the situation in the UK and USA when liberal Sikh punjabi girls come across fellow desi's who are in lighter skin tone they are naturally drawn to them because of punjabi parental, cultural and media brainwashing. Most punjabi / Indian Sikh men are not fair skinned they are fair to medium skinned. If we are honest the afghan / paki pathan guys usually are more fair skinned and have better looks just as afghan/northern pakistan girls are better looking than punjabi/indian girls. Our afghan / pakistani sikh brothers are often better looking than most south Indian/tamil sikh brothers, its just facts. Those Sikh bros with not very attractive facial features often can over come disadvantages when looking for a partner by proving their loyalty, decency and loving nature  but is a far harder struggle than for guys born with natural aesthetic good looks.

So looks plays a huge part in the dynamics of girl choosing a partner and as that girl tweeting has proved she has aligned subconsciously good looks with Islam. Shes unwittingly telling us how the grooming works and often the first steps are finding guy physically attractive before other methods come in to play to finish the deal of grooming and conversion.

So Sikhs should work-out? If someone's face isn't the best they could still work on their body. Even if not for looks, it will boost their confidence.

On a totally different side-note, I've seen people who are unattractive in all colors and shades, whether that be the palest white person, or the darkest black person, as well as some better looking people of various skin colors. Skin color alone doesn't make you atttactive.

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Jacfsing2 said:

So Sikhs should work-out? If someone's face isn't the best they could still work on their body. Even if not for looks, it will boost their confidence.

On a totally different side-note, I've seen people who are unattractive in all colors and shades, whether that be the palest white person, or the darkest black person, as well as some better looking people of various skin colors. Skin color alone doesn't make you atttactive.

Its a solution maybe but we are talking about in the schools in these early years of development are the most impressionable for young girls. What they learn in their environment often leaves a lasting impression on them about how to feel safe and protected and with whom.

 

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, genie said:

Its a solution maybe but we are talking about in the schools in these early years of development are the most impressionable for young girls. What they learn in their environment often leaves a lasting impression on them about how to feel safe and protected and with whom.

The solution will only be available once we teach the importance of Issat in the house of Vaheguru, and not Issat in the court of man-made governments. 

More importantly what I don't get is why Sikh men go for these types of girls over Non-Sikh women who's only real problem isn't knowing Guru Sahib, when the concept of Issat is not even instilled in these "sikh", women? I don't want to sound sexist or anything like that, but I don't think that Sikh men marrying Non-Sikhs has the same effect spiritually and mentally for our Issat as "sikh" women marrying Non-Sikhs. (I support gender equality, but believe men and women are equal in different ways, not the same way). Also if we were following the 52 Hukams, no such command exists that explicitly says don't give a son to a family of Non-Sikhs, but a reverse is true. 

Again just saying that spiritually, mentally, and socially a Sikh man marrying a Non-Sikh woman isn't the same as the damage vice versa. (SJWs don't respond, because I'm not interested in arguing about this topic).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Big_Tera said:

Exactly. To much hammer time has got to the brummies head. 

Im sure he can fix all the grooming gangs with his hammertime dance :p

I said made by sikhs themselves. Shepherds bush wasn't made or funded by sikhs,  Smethwick was,  it was the first to be.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh look ! Lots of Sikh men (who often boast about how equality is a fundamental tenet of their faith ) passing judgement on the behaviour of  "girls" (they probably mean women).

Hail to these wonderful Sikhs and their wonderful faith. Let me search for the threads on the behaviour of "boys". Oh surprise ! There isn't one ! What a bunch of scummy hypocrites !

There is a faith well known for the controlling and oppressive treatment of women, I think most of you need to join that one ,their beliefs seem to be in tune with yours.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, ManjitSinghEsq said:

Oh look ! Lots of Sikh men (who often boast about how equality is a fundamental tenet of their faith ) passing judgement on the behaviour of  "girls" (they probably mean women).

Hail to these wonderful Sikhs and their wonderful faith. Let me search for the threads on the behaviour of "boys". Oh surprise ! There isn't one ! What a bunch of scummy hypocrites !

There is a faith well known for the controlling and oppressive treatment of women, I think most of you need to join that one ,their beliefs seem to be in tune with yours.

Men and women have different codes of Issat, a man's Isaat is his Himmat, (bravery), to protect what is important for them, a woman's Isaat is not falling to Kaam, (lust). Today neither of these concepts are being taught to most people, which is why we are facing issues. Equality isn't the fundemental of our faith, there's only 3 of those: 1.Kirat Karo, 2. Vand Chacko, 3. Naam Jaapo. If you want to add a 4th to it, it would be that Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji is the only way to Vaheguru and devotion to Guru Sahib is the same as Vaheguru. But equality is not a foundational belief.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/29/2017 at 9:43 PM, genie said:

Here's another trashy punjabi girl of Sikh heritage. From what I gather from her convo shes actually talking to an afghan muslim guy and both are mocking and belittling indian / sikh guys.

Shes actually giving us an insight how the mind of a non-muslim girl easy to groom and convert to islam is. ...

1. The guys good looks is important

2. The impression the guy is  are part of the hardest tribe on the block. Willing to indulge in violence to prove it and get respect and authority. Alpha male mentality and submissive female.

3. Then the continually pushing of islamic ideology and its alleged superiority by the muslim guy which eventually convinces the lame non-muslim and punjabi slags that yes it is superior. Stockholm syndrome.

 

I went through her timeline, couldn't understand anything. IS she some kind of troll account, maybe someone pretending to be a girl?

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/30/2017 at 1:51 AM, Jacfsing2 said:

The solution will only be available once we teach the importance of Issat in the house of Vaheguru, and not Issat in the court of man-made governments. 

More importantly what I don't get is why Sikh men go for these types of girls over Non-Sikh women who's only real problem isn't knowing Guru Sahib, when the concept of Issat is not even instilled in these "sikh", women? I don't want to sound sexist or anything like that, but I don't think that Sikh men marrying Non-Sikhs has the same effect spiritually and mentally for our Issat as "sikh" women marrying Non-Sikhs. (I support gender equality, but believe men and women are equal in different ways, not the same way). Also if we were following the 52 Hukams, no such command exists that explicitly says don't give a son to a family of Non-Sikhs, but a reverse is true. 

these sikh men are either drowning in the work and make money mentality, and so have no time to think about izzat. Also too many come from these village <banned word filter activated> families that just seem too uneducated to pass dharmik values to their children and grandchildren. Mix both issues and you get a mess.

Also seen some religious and amrit dhari families doing these dating things. All the amrit dhari ones I seen are from east african families, but I hear there are indian ones as well, perhaps they are 3rd generationers? Regardless when you follow sikhi in a religious/ritualistic manner like a gora or arab, then you forget to follow it dharmically. And you lose the dharmik culture of which some desi families still have left. Colonial pro-religious adharmik attitudes mess things up, and those sikhs that spent too much time serving gora even when wearing turban and 5 Ks might have lost a lot of dharmik thinking and definitely dharmik culture. Just really weird to see families where the men have turbans and girls are dressed in certain way and are drinking glassy.

Edited by ipledgeblue
changed east indian to east african

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2017-5-30 at 7:19 PM, Hammertime007 said:

I said made by sikhs themselves. Shepherds bush wasn't made or funded by sikhs,  Smethwick was,  it was the first to be.

of course it was funded by sikhs , else who bought it , don't dismiss the whole for rush to make a point ...

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ipledgeblue said:

these sikh men are either drowning in the work and make money mentality, and so have no time to think about izzat. Also too many come from these village <banned word filter activated> families that just seem too uneducated to pass dharmik values to their children and grandchildren. Mix both issues and you get a mess.

Also seen some religious and amrit dhari families doing these dating things. All the amrit dhari ones I seen are from east indian families, but I hear there are indian ones as well, perhaps they are 3rd generationers? Regardless when you follow sikhi in a religious/ritualistic manner like a gora or arab, then you forget to follow it dharmically. And you lose the dharmik culture of which some desi families still have left. Colonial pro-religious adharmik attitudes mess things up, and those sikhs that spent too much time serving gora even when wearing turban and 5 Ks might have lost a lot of dharmik thinking and definetly dharmik culture. Just really weird to see families where the men have turbans and girls are dressed in certain way and are drinking glassy.

Can you rephrase that, there seemed to be too much at once for someone simple minded like me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ipledgeblue said:

I went through her timeline, couldn't understand anything. IS she some kind of troll account, maybe someone pretending to be a girl?

Nah i dont think its a troll account its a genuine account thats been there since 2012. I think shes forgot to set her app up properly and her DM messages are appearing in public tweets too instead of staying in her DM private inbox.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 30/05/2017 at 9:14 PM, Singh1989 said:

QUESTION! Where are the Sikh girls? I see no Kara let alone dastaar n "Kaur" being mentioned in names.

If your talking about the girl in the video that the original poster was talking about then yes your right.

But as much as we may not want to believe she is a Sikh girl that shes some next atheist or hp punjabi girl and got nothing to do with us however the fact is we do have these kinda girls in our community who come from sikh families. The first step to resolving a problem is to acknowledge it. If we don't admit we have a problem with ignorant apni girls defaming themselves and Sikhs then we wont be able to combat it.

As for the twitter girl (if your talking about her)  well she made reference in her tweets that she is a sikh girl herself.

Also just cos a girl doesn't wear a  dastaar doesnt make them a non-sikh ...similar just as a guy who wears a dastaar doesnt means he is a Sikh (e.g KPS Gill).

Edited by genie
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ipledgeblue said:

I went through her timeline, couldn't understand anything. IS she some kind of troll account, maybe someone pretending to be a girl?

Nah, just a typical third-generation Punjabi, lol.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

Nah, just a typical third-generation Punjabi, lol.

oh no 3rd generationers, the grandchildren! I have 3rd generationer relatives, just lost people. Good thing my relations with them aren't that good either.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/30/2017 at 4:14 PM, Singh1989 said:

QUESTION! Where are the Sikh girls? I see no Kara let alone dastaar n "Kaur" being mentioned in names.

I did give a +1, but nowhere in the true Maryada does it say women have to wear Keski. About the Kara, I have no idea, maybe it's a Sindhi Hindu?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Jacfsing2 said:

I did give a +1, but nowhere in the true Maryada does it say women have to wear Keski. About the Kara, I have no idea, maybe it's a Sindhi Hindu?

Or maybe not Sikh/ Punjabi AT ALL!!! These girls.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Preeet said:

Vaheguru ji Ka Khalsa
Vaheguru ji Ki Fateh, ji

I don't think that girl is Sikh (might just be a troll).. Not all jats are Sikhs btw. Just look at what she said here:

Vaheguru ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru ji Ki Fateh

No, she's no troll. I just perused her Twitter. She seems to be a self-hating, hard-Left, admittedly politically active British Punjabi girl. Probably raised in a family that thinks very little of orthodox Sikhi. A product of her environment. An agnostic at best. A Corbynista, too. Tries to "keep it real" but is painfully middle class. Mum probably has a drink with dad down the pub; that makes her an emancipated, sophisticated woman in her daughter's eyes. Hilarious.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/2/2017 at 0:53 AM, MisterrSingh said:

No, she's no troll. I just perused her Twitter. She seems to be a self-hating, hard-Left, admittedly politically active British Punjabi girl. Probably raised in a family that thinks very little of orthodox Sikhi. A product of her environment. An agnostic at best. A Corbynista, too. Tries to "keep it real" but is painfully middle class. Mum probably has a drink with dad down the pub; that makes her an emancipated, sophisticated woman in her daughter's eyes. Hilarious.

Lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/1/2017 at 7:53 PM, MisterrSingh said:

No, she's no troll. I just perused her Twitter. She seems to be a self-hating, hard-Left, admittedly politically active British Punjabi girl. Probably raised in a family that thinks very little of orthodox Sikhi. A product of her environment. An agnostic at best. A Corbynista, too. Tries to "keep it real" but is painfully middle class. Mum probably has a drink with dad down the pub; that makes her an emancipated, sophisticated woman in her daughter's eyes. Hilarious.

The same could actually happen in some hard-core Gursikh families, where the kids just break down for some odd reason. The only difference is the one from the hard-core Orthodox types will not be open about their downfalls. We as a faith-based people rarely talk about actual faith or even values, and most of our topics include stuff that's external. If someone was interested in finding about Gursikhi, odds are they'd have a better chance finding it by simply Gur-prassad and their own endeavor over the currently Post-Singh-Sahba Movement run Gurdwaras. Basically for a faith, until we realize that we must honor and respect those who value the faith, over someone with a fancy political title, (again fault of Singh Sabha), and someone who has true love for their Guru, we will continue going down-hill.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Jacfsing2 said:

If someone was interested in finding about Gursikhi, odds are they'd have a better chance finding it by simply Gur-prassad and their own endeavor...

From my experience, that's the kind of religion that sticks with a person for life. It comes from within; an inner realisation or awakening without any inducements or threats to adhere. That type of "enlightenment" is true religion in my humble opinion. Unfortunately for the vast majority, such moments require a certain type of personality or a unique set of circumstances to bear fruit, and those instances are few and far between in your average Punjabi lifetime. 

I suppose there's a need to be pragmatic (the numbers game for social and political reasons) as well as the need to never forget one of the chief aims of existence; that Truth is all that matters to the Creator, and it transcends all petty and inconsequential human issues. Marrying these two often disparate ideologies is the true struggle.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MisterrSingh said:

From my experience, that's the kind of religion that sticks with a person for life. It comes from within; an inner realisation or awakening without any inducements or threats to adhere. That type of "enlightenment" is true religion in my humble opinion. Unfortunately for the vast majority, such moments require a certain type of personality or a unique set of circumstances to bear fruit, and those instances are few and far between in your average Punjabi lifetime. 

I suppose there's a need to be pragmatic (the numbers game for social and political reasons) as well as the need to never forget one of the chief aims of existence; that Truth is all that matters to the Creator, and it transcends all petty and inconsequential human issues. Marrying these two often disparate ideologies is the true struggle.

I agree with most of this; however, as a group of people I don't think we,(Punjabis), are the best at helping each other out with our problems being sorted out. If someone wanted to find answers, they'd probably be more lost then when they started. Also we have this terrible idealist ideas and when many Sikhs see someone who's Amritdhari, we automatically assume they are perfectly content.

Something the less devout in any religious community ackwolegde which I feel will benefit well is they realize that their children will be imperfect, wheras you have those hardcores of any faith expecting only the best of the best, and the problem people get is that these parents haven't taught the love of Vaheguru, God, or whatever they believe in, but rather they have taught their kids a dangerous idea, and that is: "Follow these rules, or else". If you ask me that's probably going to lead to a  moral decay then someone being liberal hippy do-da, because whereas the libreals just be real with being terrible excuses for a human being, the other one will act religious for "show-and-tell", but probably inolved in much worse stuff. (This is completely different from someone doing their best, and still lacking, those who put the effort and still fail, I can respect, but those who pretend to be perfect and fail have no excuse).

Also many hard-core religious parents just have to realize that their kid is not going to some universal savior, (I'm talking about accepting it at heart not just saying they know that), some religious people I know really expect an unrealistic standard for some other people. (Not just talking about Sikhs, but religious people in general).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I dont get this thread.

We got some tart saying bad stuff about her own people. 

While bigging up those half willied people. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Interesting, Just check her June 4 tweets, she seems to have gone to Guru Nanak School (Hayes).

 

Maybe someone else went to the school with her, or in her year?

Edited by ipledgeblue

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now