Punjabi Girls Bad Behaviour

singh598

3 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

As for the show, we've become a part of it. 

I'm attempting to become an impartial observer. If I've shaken free of it, then so can everybody else. My tolerance levels for those who've confounded themselves into a wilful denial are verging on non-existent.  On some basic level most people are aware of the problem. The issue is having the courage and the knowledge to do something about it. The idea of going against the grain - and against the natural flow of things as we've been conditioned to accept as the default - is a terrifying prospect. So you either find life conspires to drops you in that frame of existence without you having made a conscious decision to be there, or you're one of those rare souls that wakes up, as it were, and sets about readjusting yourself in every conceivable aspect in order to exist in the reality you've discovered is true, because going back to the previous reality is not an option. It's our biases, that riddle us to our core, that are a constant struggle to overcome. Our biases are what make us partial to subjectivity, whereas objectivity is what we should strive for.

Shakespeare once wrote that "all the world's a stage." If that's the case, then we, the actors, are performing in a drama without even being aware of it.

57 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

I'm attempting to become an impartial observer. If I've shaken free of it, then so can everybody else. My tolerance levels for those who've confounded themselves into a wilful denial are verging on non-existent.  On some basic level most people are aware of the problem. The issue is having the courage and the knowledge to do something about it. The idea of going against the grain - and against the natural flow of things as we've been conditioned to accept as the default - is a terrifying prospect. So you either find life conspires to drops you in that frame of existence without you having made a conscious decision to be there, or you're one of those rare souls that wakes up, as it were, and sets about readjusting yourself in every conceivable aspect in order to exist in the reality you've discovered is true, because going back to the previous reality is not an option. It's our biases, that riddle us to our core, that are a constant struggle to overcome. Our biases are what make us partial to subjectivity, whereas objectivity is what we should strive for.

Shakespeare once wrote that "all the world's a stage." If that's the case, then we, the actors, are performing in a drama without even being aware of it.

I remember being taught that women are especially susceptible to majority influence (or peer pressure) when I studied psychology many years ago (it was in the social psychology module). You can tell by how some just have to have the latest 'whatever' that media pushes (phones, handbags, shoes, make up styles). Curiously I see similar thinking with male gay fashionistas.

If this is true generally (and I know it isn't a iron rule because you do meet independent thinking Sikh women), what the hell can we do against this inbuilt powerful evolutionary psychology? 

• 1 month later...
On 20/07/2017 at 11:14 PM, Hammertime007 said:

It's the middle class librials and political elite that have created these dumps,  with excessive immigration from 2000-2010. Now they can live in the slum they created. Recent immigrants some of whom are uncivilised scum are the ones who go round dumping fridges,  sofas etc on the streets.  They should dump their rubbish where the politicians and middle class librials live and see how they like it. 

This is the problem with the 'Elite' in the UK, they don't live with the 'rubbish' of society, and therefore do not appreciate what negative effects immigration can have

• 2 years later...

I know it’s late 2019 Sikh lad checking in. Punjabi girls are absolute trash. I’ve lived in Birmingham (did a bsc in maths at Uni of Birmingham) and I grew up in Wolverhampton and the states. One user mentioned how people in Birmingham are low class and uneducated, he’s a 100% spot on. Most upna/Punjabi girls are incredibly thick and uneducated. They talk like utter chavs. They walk around unis and town centres with Muslim guys/khala. However they are white whorshippers. I know many Punjabi girls in both the UK and the US who are with pathetic uneducated ugly short white blokes and think they’ve won the lottery. I’m a 6’1 decent  looking Punjabi dude and Idk how you Singh’s with turbans pull it off. Mad respect ✊? Sikh girls don’t even want to be with clean shaven Sikh guys. I remember clubbing in Birmingham and some “Sikh” girl was sitting on a Khala lap at the lounge and as I walked by she grabbed my cheeks and smiled. I wanted to slap her. Also a user mentioned that Afghan Muslim blokes look better than Sikhs. <banned word filter activated> I’ve seen some incredible looking Sikh dudes. Think 6’2 jawline, hazel eyes,  and really good looking. I also have cousins who are very attractive and date white kuyree. Most Pakistani dudes I see around look incredibly filthy and ugly (being serious). I think Sikh blokes look much and I mean much better. Most Sikhs are Punjabi not Tamil in the UK. People want to deny that she’s Sikh in the video but let’s be real we all know she’s a punjabi slag. Grooming is also <banned word filter activated>. Sikh girls know he’s Muslim but they’ll date him anyway and blame it on being “groomed”. I’ve seen this <banned word filter activated> first hand. I’ve seen twitter posts from Sikh girls that you guys would be disgusted by. All in all, I’ve distanced myself from sikhi and the Punjabi community. If our own sisters and Kaur’s don’t want to see what our beautiful religion holds then our religion will eventually die. This is also a huge problem in the states, in fact much worse because most Sikhs in the US are first generation and still the girls act like hooligans. Hindu girls are also equally as bad but they tend to be More educated. Most of the girls in our community can’t even attend a 4 year Uni on a decent course. The Hindu girls tend to be very intelligent. Muslim girls can also be a bit hoey in the US and Sikh guys are seen as more bad boys to them in Canada and US. The above user who mentioned that was correct. However in the UK Muslims drill Islam into the girls. Like drill. Somewhere along the lines our community failed to do so. In 20-30 years the Punjabi community will be very and I mean very small in the UK and will diminish practically in the US over time. The # of Sikhs in the US appears to be just far too small. From my experience the girls tend to just sit in silence under their parents will about being Sikh and behind doors they show their true sides. They show up to “show up” to the gurdwara. Very few girls take pride in our culture or religion. I rarely see girls with Kara’s on or I rarely see girls wearing anything regarding sikhi. If you guys manage to find Sikh girls as partners (and lets be real we all know hard that is now) hen raise them  well and make sure they know what’s up. Lads I think it’s time we do what our sisters have been doing. We must be more open minded to other races for dating..plain and simple. 

6 hours ago, Singh12 said:

I know it’s late 2019 Sikh lad checking in. Punjabi girls are absolute trash. I’ve lived in Birmingham (did a bsc in maths at Uni of Birmingham) and I grew up in Wolverhampton and the states. One user mentioned how people in Birmingham are low class and uneducated, he’s a 100% spot on. Most upna/Punjabi girls are incredibly thick and uneducated. They talk like utter chavs. They walk around unis and town centres with Muslim guys/khala. However they are white whorshippers. I know many Punjabi girls in both the UK and the US who are with pathetic uneducated ugly short white blokes and think they’ve won the lottery. I’m a 6’1 decent  looking Punjabi dude and Idk how you Singh’s with turbans pull it off. Mad respect ✊? Sikh girls don’t even want to be with clean shaven Sikh guys. I remember clubbing in Birmingham and some “Sikh” girl was sitting on a Khala lap at the lounge and as I walked by she grabbed my cheeks and smiled. I wanted to slap her. Also a user mentioned that Afghan Muslim blokes look better than Sikhs. <banned word filter activated> I’ve seen some incredible looking Sikh dudes. Think 6’2 jawline, hazel eyes,  and really good looking. I also have cousins who are very attractive and date white kuyree. Most Pakistani dudes I see around look incredibly filthy and ugly (being serious). I think Sikh blokes look much and I mean much better. Most Sikhs are Punjabi not Tamil in the UK. People want to deny that she’s Sikh in the video but let’s be real we all know she’s a punjabi slag. Grooming is also <banned word filter activated>. Sikh girls know he’s Muslim but they’ll date him anyway and blame it on being “groomed”. I’ve seen this <banned word filter activated> first hand. I’ve seen twitter posts from Sikh girls that you guys would be disgusted by. All in all, I’ve distanced myself from sikhi and the Punjabi community. If our own sisters and Kaur’s don’t want to see what our beautiful religion holds then our religion will eventually die. This is also a huge problem in the states, in fact much worse because most Sikhs in the US are first generation and still the girls act like hooligans. Hindu girls are also equally as bad but they tend to be More educated. Most of the girls in our community can’t even attend a 4 year Uni on a decent course. The Hindu girls tend to be very intelligent. Muslim girls can also be a bit hoey in the US and Sikh guys are seen as more bad boys to them in Canada and US. The above user who mentioned that was correct. However in the UK Muslims drill Islam into the girls. Like drill. Somewhere along the lines our community failed to do so. In 20-30 years the Punjabi community will be very and I mean very small in the UK and will diminish practically in the US over time. The # of Sikhs in the US appears to be just far too small. From my experience the girls tend to just sit in silence under their parents will about being Sikh and behind doors they show their true sides. They show up to “show up” to the gurdwara. Very few girls take pride in our culture or religion. I rarely see girls with Kara’s on or I rarely see girls wearing anything regarding sikhi. If you guys manage to find Sikh girls as partners (and lets be real we all know hard that is now) hen raise them  well and make sure they know what’s up. Lads I think it’s time we do what our sisters have been doing. We must be more open minded to other races for dating..plain and simple. 

This is an old thread. Looks like you have been searching through the old topics. 

Anyway. 

I can understand your frustration and anger to a certain degree. But dont worry about the girls you are refering to. If these fools want to ruin their lifes let them do it. 

Just concentrate on yourself and the many good apne Sikh women. I dont give these trash women one thought. Who cares if their dating, clubbing and getting up to who knows what. 

They will realise the hard way when they cant find a marriage partner after they have ruined their reputation and no one will go near them. I know many that are left on the scrapheap after they have lived their dirty and sordid lifes with only regrets.

I actually think the situation has improved alot now. Many are more clued up and was not as bad as it used to be thanks to Sikh organisations spreading awareness. 

Remember any girl that runs off is not worth having in our community. So good riddance. 

I don't think this is just a punjabi girl thing, it's a girl thing in general these days. And theres plenty of punjabis boys behaving badly as well.

And why are these people even being discussed on a sikh forum? How are they sikh?  Do they read bani? japji sahib? Do simran?  Keep joora? Sikh values?  I don't think so. 

Guest GuestSingh
15 hours ago, Big_Tera said:

This is an old thread. Looks like you have been searching through the old topics. 

Anyway. 

I can understand your frustration and anger to a certain degree. But dont worry about the girls you are refering to. If these fools want to ruin their lifes let them do it. 

Just concentrate on yourself and the many good apne Sikh women. I dont give these trash women one thought. Who cares if their dating, clubbing and getting up to who knows what. 

They will realise the hard way when they cant find a marriage partner after they have ruined their reputation and no one will go near them. I know many that are left on the scrapheap after they have lived their dirty and sordid lifes with only regrets.

I actually think the situation has improved alot now. Many are more clued up and was not as bad as it used to be thanks to Sikh organisations spreading awareness. 

Remember any girl that runs off is not worth having in our community. So good riddance. 

sad fact is some will succeed n pretend nothin ever happened.

theyll target n decieve the decent but dumb n guillible boys i.e. singhs who either live in their own world n have no awareness of the reality or refuse to listen, stay stubborn n think jealousy.

these boys deserve to learn the hard way.