Punjabi Girls Bad Behaviour

singh598

Just now, KhoonKaBadlaKhoon said:

I don't get what is so bad about playing cards?.. 

sikhs are not supposed to gamble , and that cards were associated with gambling for generations  meant that honourable people would never touch them, much like immoral earnings . Now everyone is lax 

4 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

sikhs are not supposed to gamble , and that cards were associated with gambling for generations  meant that honourable people would never touch them, much like immoral earnings . Now everyone is lax 

Things change, I'm sure women and kids seeing men gamble isn't going to traumatize them. It just seems like a minor issue. Almost gossiping in my opinion. 

Just now, KhoonKaBadlaKhoon said:

Things change, I'm sure women and kids seeing men gamble isn't going to traumatize them. It just seems like a minor issue. Almost gossiping in my opinion. 

yeah well sikhi doesn't change, only humans steeped in kalyug. There was a time when sikhs looked after their mums and Dads now they turf them out and take over their parent's wealth and land ...does that mean that we shouldn't speak up about it. Used to be girls and guys were expected to not do extramarital sex , should we now not advise again.

Gambling is a major cause of hardship in families, alcohol and drugs also  it is not nothing

Going back to the topic of certain Punjabi girls 'bad behaviour'. I don't know what to make of this vid. Is it more more white whining that blames females for their downward slide or does is have some substance? If the latter is true, then apneean and apnay adopting western European moorings of promiscuity and the feminisation of males are guaranteeing our doom. I notice eastern Europeans (esp. former soviet ruled places) haven't followed the path of the west. I'm talking about places like Moldova, Poland etc.

1 hour ago, CHaamCHrick said:

Yes sis, it is me.  I was going through a very bad time when I first came here, mainly to do with horrible dreams I was having every night.  I have moed on now and don't have so many bad dreams now.

Oh ok. Are u sure you're Innergear? Anyways, if you are, how you doing bro? Good to hear you don't have bad dreams nomore. 

42 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

Going back to the topic of certain Punjabi girls 'bad behaviour'. I don't know what to make of this vid. Is it more more white whining that blames females for their downward slide or does is have some substance?

A bit of both I think.

But then I'm becoming increasingly unforgiving of humanity in general, by the mere fact that it stubbornly refuses to see how it's being manipulated to think and behave a certain way. If it's easier and less taxing on the spirit to go with the flow, then so be it. Enjoy the show.

57 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

Going back to the topic of certain Punjabi girls 'bad behaviour'. I don't know what to make of this vid. Is it more more white whining that blames females for their downward slide or does is have some substance? If the latter is true, then apneean and apnay adopting western European moorings of promiscuity and the feminisation of males are guaranteeing our doom. I notice eastern Europeans (esp. former soviet ruled places) haven't followed the path of the west. I'm talking about places like Moldova, Poland etc.

abrahamic faiths are totally against women because apparently Eve was 1. unfaithful (Cain was result, Satan was the Dad) 2. Eve caused 'the fall' and expulsion from Eden but of course Adam had free will NOT to go against God . So as you canppress see women will be always 

On 17/07/2017 at 9:09 AM, Singhberkshire said:

Went to family function Hounslow last month and my oh my what gandth..

what a place..mattresses dumped in roadsides, shopping trolleys outside people's home and old sofas disposed just literally out on the streets. What a place. Place seemed full of Albanian descent people and the local High St was a sight I'll never forget. Every shop was a fast food takeaway or Arabic food store.

Then only this weekend just gone was at a wedding engagement function Ladywood and Great Barr areas of Birmingham. Again mattresses and sofas dumped on streets, lots young girls barely 17/18 years pushing a latest fancy trendy 3 wheeler baby nipper pushchair. 

All the locals who attended the function admitted many Birmingham areas had become a scrap heap. One guy piped up that "Solihul is nice man...they have detached houses there"

Strangely all they seemed interested in was the bottles of alcohol and dancing. 

And what is it with guys in Birmingham playing cards whilst drinking at family functions? Seen this few times now.

People of extremely low intellect in both places. Cannot understand why on earth anyone educated in UK born and bred here would want to live in these places.

Found it shockingly bad and I get the impression people in denial

It's the middle class librials and political elite that have created these dumps,  with excessive immigration from 2000-2010. Now they can live in the slum they created. Recent immigrants some of whom are uncivilised scum are the ones who go round dumping fridges,  sofas etc on the streets.  They should dump their rubbish where the politicians and middle class librials live and see how they like it. 

12 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

A bit of both I think.

But then I'm becoming increasingly unforgiving of humanity in general, by the mere fact that it stubbornly refuses to see how it's being manipulated to think and behave a certain way. If it's easier and less taxing on the spirit to go with the flow, then so be it. Enjoy the show.

Working class brits can't be blamed. They've been conditioned for centuries to conform to the ruling classes, and despite what people might think, they still get preferential treatment in lower end jobs. It's only their work ethic and decreasing demographics (due to the widespread use of contraceptives) that have forced them to have to compete like never before. 

When you see the work ethics and skills of the eastern europeans, they are outclassed. The destruction of apprenticeships under the tories hammered them as well.  

As for the show, we've become a part of it. 

11 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

abrahamic faiths are totally against women because apparently Eve was 1. unfaithful (Cain was result, Satan was the Dad) 2. Eve caused 'the fall' and expulsion from Eden but of course Adam had free will NOT to go against God . So as you canppress see women will be always 

Well people in the vid are arguing that it is actually the emancipation of women through feminism that has caused their societies problems. They are arguing that those societies that have women (in want of a better phrase) 'under control are the ones that survive and expand.