325th Charitar missing in Puratan Dasam Granth Bir!

Baba Natha Singh Jee was a Nagarchi Singh of Guru Gobind Singh Jee Maharaaj. Guru jee  gave him shastars, sarbloh simrana, kanghaa etc. at Damdama Sahib, Talwandi Sabo before leaving for Nanded. Guru Jee ordered Baba Natha Singh to do parchar in Punjab.

One puratan bir of Guru Granth Sahib and one puratan bir of Dasam Granth Sahib have been found at this place. In the puratan Dasam Granth bir, 325th Charitar of Charitropakhyan is missing.

nathaSinghDasamGranth.jpg

On 27/05/2017 at 11:07 AM, Mahakaal96 said:

When Guru Gobind Singh ji Maharaj was writing Charitrokhayaan, sitting on banks of Satluj, ..

That is a very interesting article. Thanks for sharing it. Can you please tell us the source.

I also hope you have no qualms about me c and p ing it in sikhawareness forum.

15 hours ago, chatanga said:

That is a very interesting article. Thanks for sharing it. Can you please tell us the source.

I also hope you have no qualms about me c and p ing it in sikhawareness forum.

I was told this by sants/Singhs in Dal Panth. Giani Sher Singh has supposedly done katha on this as well but I've not heard it. If you count all the Charittars in charitropakyan then the total will come to 404 but at the end of the Bani mahraj says 405 charittars