I'm not been a fan of or ever agreed with the views of shockjock katie hopkins but her recent articles about muslim grooming gangs and islamic terrorism/ mass immigration has really summed up the mood of the UK fed up with state of things. The same upper calss elites and politicians that are now being protected have for decades allowed mass muslim immigration into the country and created the conditions for these kinda incidents to occur have left the rest of the population to suffer the consequences.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4539242/KATIE-HOPKINS-ll-protect-kids-terror.html

31 minutes ago, genie said:

I'm not been a fan of or ever agreed with the views of shockjock katie hopkins but her recent articles about muslim grooming gangs and islamic terrorism/ mass immigration has really summed up the mood of the UK fed up with state of things. The same upper calss elites and politicians that are now being protected have for decades allowed mass muslim immigration into the country and created the conditions for these kinda incidents to occur have left the rest of the population to suffer the consequences.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4539242/KATIE-HOPKINS-ll-protect-kids-terror.html

Ah, yes, indeed the elites who have imported these jihadis do not live in Manchester or Birmingham or Tower Hamlets. They live in the tony areas of London and a few other places.

Angela Merkel will not have to put up with the problems caused by importing a million "refugees" (only a few are actually from Syria) per year.

President Obama just bought a residence in a very exclusive California community.

Katy Perry, a singer, said she believes open borders: “Whatever we say behind people’s backs, the Internet can be a little bit ruthless as far as fan bases go but I think that the greatest thing we can do is just unite and love on each other,” Perry said, adding, “No barriers, no borders, we all just need to co-exist.”

But ... she has a 10-foot wall around her house! Here's a pic:

Katy-Perry-wall-1.jpg

Walls for me, but not for thee.

27 minutes ago, BhForce said:

Ah, yes, indeed the elites who have imported these jihadis do not live in Manchester or Birmingham or Tower Hamlets. They live in the tony areas of London and a few other places.

Angela Merkel will not have to put up with the problems caused by importing a million "refugees" (only a few are actually from Syria) per year.

President Obama just bought a residence in a very exclusive California community.

Katy Perry, a singer, said she believes open borders: “Whatever we say behind people’s backs, the Internet can be a little bit ruthless as far as fan bases go but I think that the greatest thing we can do is just unite and love on each other,” Perry said, adding, “No barriers, no borders, we all just need to co-exist.”

But ... she has a 10-foot wall around her house! Here's a pic:

Katy-Perry-wall-1.jpg

Walls for me, but not for thee.

Yes its disgusting, disgraceful and disrespectful against working class communities who have to live with these problems and suffer the consequences of wrong polices.

Similarly we have cucked leftist liberal Sikh and atheist punjabi's living in the non-working class suburbs who advocate for muslim rape grooming gangs, who advocate a sarbat da bhalla type approach then wonder why their daughters and sisters are being groomed by non-sikhs and converted. They do not live in the real world they live in towns/cities away from huge muslim populations flooded by mass muslim immigration. Those working class Sikhs and punjabi's who have to live with muslim communities know what the real situation is. These liberals need to ask afghan sikhs, kashmiri sikhs, pakistani sikhs, utter pardesh sikhs what its like to live in a muslim majority area.

These kinda politicians and liberal celebrates who call for mass immigration and in particular muslim immigration need to be forced to live within the communities that they make others suffer to live in.

The rich celebrities or "elitist" people remind me of what happened before the french revolution when the king of france was living in luxury while the poor working peasant class population were suffering hardship. The queen of france is to have remarked "if they are hungry let them eat cake" this slogan was used by the anti-monarchy propagandists and it led to the blood filled french revolution which tore down the monarchy and had the privileged royal family and other elitist executed by the revolutionaries.

I think the conditions for a violent revolution in western countries are being created for such an event that will maybe overthrow the corruption of the system. If these politicians do not read the warning signs and discontentment of the working class masses then the price we all will have to pay could be very high.

Guest Jacfsing2

There seems to be this problem among whites,(mostly Anglos, not much non-Angols) and that is they are trying to find culture intensely among other people without finding their own culture, whereas people around mainstream Europe will maintain their cultures and traditions better than Anglos, Agnlos almost exclusively try finding their cultural satisfaction in other cultures, this leads to a Ghulami complex, (our own people are dealing with this, especially being ashamed to call themselves Punjabi or Khalistani over Indian in India).

The cultures they would try going towards is Black people culture, Islamic culture, Subcontinental culture, Oriental culture, Other European cultures, or even Tribal people culture. It's good for them to keep an open-mind; however, this Ghulami complex, (which I wish on no one), only hurts them mentally, (they lost their Pagan Anglo roots and are now losing their faith in Anglicanism, so they can't unite religiously). Cultures could reasonably mix, but when this leads to your own people's destruction, (Anglos), or other groups suffering, (us), then you are not a humanist, you are evil.

36 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

She's a hardcore provocateur. She knew the connotations of the "final solution" phrase. Even kids of secondary school age realise what it means. I think she was attempting to push the limits, and see how far she could take things in the midst of the outrage at the attack in Manchester.

Funnily enough, by sacking her she'll be seen as someone who has had her freedom of speech curtailed. This will probably make her more popular. I fully expect her to move to the States, and get a job with Fox News, because I don't think anyone in the UK will employ her now. 

She makes a number of salient points at times, but the hysteria around her personality and the doubts around her motivations for discussing certain issues is that those discussion points she raises aren't taken seriously. It becomes a bit of a joke and ultimately damages the cause she supposedly represents.

1 hour ago, jkvlondon said:

I wouldn't say jews per say but a certain rich elite amoung the jews certainly have great sway in politics, media, banking and other industries. These "elitists" live in spacious green expensive area's so they dont see the problems islamic ideology and huge numbers of muslim demographics is causing in problem area's.

Katie has always been outspoken and on the far right of politics. I was surprised she even got her own radio show on LBC so I guess it was a bonus for her I'm sure she will be back on another platform this time more free to say what she wants to say especially if she moves to America then she will be protected under the American constitution to say what she really thinks.