Fallen for a gursikh

Guest Lostworrior1234

Guest Suggestion-Singh

Bhenji, is this love or a erotic flirt in your mind? What did you want? 

Why did you marry your Husband then?

Ok lets see you got amrit, kids and a husband. Sounds to me that you are well settled. 

I think you are bored with your life and your situation. Thats why you are looking outside. 

Maybe you need to spice up your marriage life. Break the routine.

If you want something then do something for it. 

#loyalty...

Guest indi
20 hours ago, simran345 said:

Lostworrier ki hunda ? Tanu lub joo hogea? ? Oh no. 

Agree with Jkvlondon penji. Tanu doctor de Jana pena, and say "eh lub joo ni hatda". 

lol!

Guest indi

You come across as very weak, as in, you follow your emotions and not your mind. I have read many cases of how Singh's used to save and return abducted hindu/muslim women to their families back in the old days, but have never read any case of a Singh "falling in love" with one them and eloping.   i think that's the difference between us and the Sikhs of the old days. 

If you continue with what your doing your just gonna end up committing sin  

On 24/5/2017 at 9:46 AM, Guest Lostworrior1234 said:

I've been married for years. My husband and I were blessed with Amrit and have children. Our relationship isn't bad but it's never been what I've wanted. There was always somthing missing. And by accident I've met somone, a gursikh who's so bless and in turn knows the consequences of a forbidden love .  and I think I've fallen in love and they feel the same. What can I do. I don't want to live if I can't live with him. This is more than infatuation. The way I feel... I'd take the churasee lakh smiling in hopes we can be each other's in another life. 

Lostwarrior1234 jee, you call a gursikh to that person, who comes near and gets involved with a married woman and with children?

Please just do not throw dirt on such a paviter shabad like Gursikh. 

A Gursikh if true, whether married or unmarried, he does not look at all even, on married women, forget about getting entangled with one even.

For a Gursikh, if the lady is younger, he looks at her as a daughter, if same, than as a sister, and if elder, than as a mother. These are his true remarks, purity above all and utter love for Wahiguru, and with constant fear in mind, for not doing any such thing, which can bring shame  on him, before Him.

You say you can take chaurasee smilingly...just think for a while, do you remember who were your familily, spouse, children or parents in your last few births? And what was your joonee? 

If no is the answer, then are you sure, you will recognize him? What about if, the joonees you go, is subhuman joonee, like animals, plant kingdom or insects, for example....

Chaurasee lakh joonee , is not like going for romance on a vaccation spot.

This human form is given to us, for the only purpose of reuniting ourselves wih Him, so if instead of getting out of chaurasee, we do some karam to be stuck into maya, then, what a shame. 

He gave us the key to get out from the vast prison house, and we on the contrary, throw  away the key and deliberately lock the door of that prison fromm inside.

Then too, when we suffer the consequences of karam, we shamelessly say, why me Wahiguru?

Sat Sree Akal.

Guest Jacfsing2
On 5/26/2017 at 6:28 PM, Guest Lostworrior1234 said:

Thank you sangat ji, it has been a tough week for me and I have realised how blinded I was. That love I'm looking for, I will only find from maharaj. I feel so stupid and I wish I burn on this earth for ever ft even if we havnt even held hand, I still had dark thoughts. I feel ashamed. When I took a step back and realised I pathetic the whole things was everything became light and I thank guru ji for helping not commit such a sin. I live for my children and I couldn't do that to them. I have since blocked any contact with the other person. I have been begging maharaj I take these awful feeling away from me and it is working. Thank you all again. 

I agree that only Guru Sahib will offer the true satisfaction, but still it is important to discuss these important things with your husband. Usually these things are caused due to problems related internally within the home, not external. Build a closer bond with your kids might also help, remember that they are Vaheguru's blessing in their own little way. And always remember to do Ardas.

Guest In awe

Amazing to see His grace inspire satsangat to help our sister from the entrapment of maaya. 

Thank you all for such beautiful  Gursikhi support at a time when it was needed. And thank you bhenji for listening to the conscience and not your mind. He is always listening, we just need to find the ears and eyes to recognise Him.

Dhan Guru, Dhan Guru Piyare