Why Sikhs get easily swayed?

Guest Jacfsing2

Guest Jacfsing2

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh! The purpose of this question is mostly to ask why so many of those who consider themselves Sikhs get easily swayed by various groups such as RSS, Pakhandi Baba organizations, Badal, Other faiths brainwashing, and so on? The reason I wanted to know is if there is some huge mental problem that our community isn't addressing that should be addressed that we get swayed this easily, or whether our loyalty as a whole to Guru Sahib, isn't really legit and mostly Sikhs viewing themselves as merely Sikhs for being born into a Sikh family. Adding on to that is why Sikhs are more interested in keeping our Pre-Sikh traditions over the time period when we have so much better stuff as Sikhs, (I don't know if they live in pre-1469 times or post-1469)? And finally why are Sikhs as a whole getting an inferiority complex, when Punjab before anyone came there was the best society in the world, (it would have been better as a theocracy, but it's still good enough), our people are starting to have Ghulami complex to Goras and others which I don't understand why? Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

Guest Jacfsing2
10 hours ago, sitokaur said:

Vahiguroo Jio,

because the rss is actually in control of world, monitoring web, phone, texts...of Sikhs most of all ji...because they cannot be at peace to know other kaum besides theirs, in limelight

But why do our people let themselves get brainwashed?

It all boils down to choice. What do you choose Sikhi,Guru, Hair ... it's all one simple answer Choice your free will. Your will is Gods will. Since there is only One in multiple manifestations. No one will decide for you you have to. Gurus could get rid of all the misery disease from the world but he only cures the one who choose to go to him. Keep making choices and face consequences they are not punishments but a natural outcome of Choices. Just as in jail different prisoners release at different times we release from our illusions when we choose end Our drama king and queen lives. The Guru like the jail doctors comes heals goes and comes as he wishes for rest of us drama goes on.

Vahiguroo Jio, please watch video, has much insights to our rss dukh defense,  and Vahiguroo help me prove my maan suspecting rss also is who invoking wrath of isis, with their shiv jadoo, and on flipside, pretend to support fake muslims fools, as arminder of Punjab, helping Indira come back through Sonia, and Rajiv through son.

Sikhs thus,  thus have more need to strengthen our minds against more maya obstacles to kanio tiki bhagti towards Khalsa Raj_/\_

Vahiguroo Vahiguroo

1 hour ago, sitokaur said:

Vahiguroo Jio, please watch video, has much insights to our rss dukh defense,  and Vahiguroo help me prove my maan suspecting rss also is who invoking wrath of isis, with their shiv jadoo, and on flipside, pretend to support fake muslims fools, as arminder of Punjab, helping Indira come back through Sonia, and Rajiv through son.

Sikhs thus,  thus have more need to strengthen our minds against more maya obstacles to kanio tiki bhagti towards Khalsa Raj_/\_

Vahiguroo Vahiguroo

really sister...invoking ISIS with their shiv jadoo?

do you know who armed ISIS? are you familiar with the world banking cartel? (please look up rothschild). war is a money making machine. the elite who control the world need it to happen. and yes there is elite who control the world. they are the chosen few who own the media, the currency, the energy resources, and the defense contractors. i dont know if i should discuss these topics on a sikh website but please do your independent research on these topics.