Guest Jacfsing2
24 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

First unite the various castes and jathe within one ethnicity and religious group that resides within a few hundred mile radius of land, before trying to unite the entire human race of one planet under one religion. Wake up.

Re-read what I said, I said that before Sikhs go around pro-Islam rights, we should unite. I don't know how we'd unite all the Jathas, but to force them to unite. Most of our people are not members of any Jatha, at least 50% aren't Jatha fanboys. And caste only exists in the minds of brainless buffoons if you ask me, an untouchable and a Brahmin are equal if you ask me, if someone has a s-h-i-t-t-y attitude I don't care if we are the same caste or different caste, you are still worthless as a human being and even more as a Sikh. 

Also our Anti-Punjabi fundamentalists really have to stop hating on Punjabi culture, if nothing else they wouldn't be doing the same to other cultures, so these people should just stop. It runs extreme among so many potentially wonderful people with big hearts, but this must stop for unity, unless they aren't going to be hypocritical about it.

1 hour ago, Jacfsing2 said:

Re-read what I said, I said that before Sikhs go around pro-Islam rights, we should unite. I don't know how we'd unite all the Jathas, but to force them to unite. Most of our people are not members of any Jatha, at least 50% aren't Jatha fanboys. And caste only exists in the minds of brainless buffoons if you ask me, an untouchable and a Brahmin are equal if you ask me, if someone has a s-h-i-t-t-y attitude I don't care if we are the same caste or different caste, you are still worthless as a human being and even more as a Sikh. 

Also our Anti-Punjabi fundamentalists really have to stop hating on Punjabi culture, if nothing else they wouldn't be doing the same to other cultures, so these people should just stop. It runs extreme among so many potentially wonderful people with big hearts, but this must stop for unity, unless they aren't going to be hypocritical about it.

Your sentences are pretty difficult to understand at times. The unrelated arguments you place in parentheses in the middle of a sentence discussing a wildly different subject don't help with comprehension. What were you saying again? 

14 hours ago, genie said:

Where on earth from my statement did you think its British governments fault and justifying it?

If you going to come out with daft views out of your backside at least quote it. I'm clearly saying cowardly western politicians are partly to blame if anything for only caring about money overall and allowing Islamists (usually funded by oil wealthy saudi) who ideologically poison young muslim minds to carrying out this cowardly attack and islamification agenda because they are too soft and liberal and too appeasing to the arab wealth, to the banksters agenda and to the increasingly influential muslim migrant vote bank to tackle the evil backward 7th century ideology head on. Now get that through to your thick head.

Opps 

My post was aimed at someone else. Accidentally quoted the wrong person

Admins delete my post if you can. 

Guest Jacfsing2
1 hour ago, MisterrSingh said:

What were you saying again? 

Without unity, we are going downhill. Unity doesn't mean the same, but rather through compromise.

It's fair to say Muslims don't require much motivation to leap to acts of barbarism and depravity, but if we're being 100% brutally honest is it accurate to say that we can trace to its source the genesis of the unrest we're watching unfold in the West, to the misadventures and empire building of the United States?

The American desire for Middle Eastern hegemony by installing proxy puppet leaders has brought us to this sorry state of affairs. They toppled secular or at least genuinely moderate - by Islamic standards - Muslim rulers and states in the middle to late part of the last century, and encouraged or installed groups they assumed they could control for the benefit of American interests. Look at who they supported in Afghanistan in the 80's. Arms, intelligence, training; and now it's being used against the once benefactors. It was all another chapter in the ongoing Cold War against Russia. It's always been that way. The Americans thought they could keep a lid on it, or ultimately dispense of their puppets once they'd served their purpose (Saddam, Gadaffi, etc) and play around with these countries like a jigsaw puzzle, but that's not going to happen. The cat is out of the bag. They've completely under-estimated the zeal and industrious nature of these Muslims.

Coupled with the utterly destructive and pernicious social decay that's sweeping Western civilisation due to the spread of suicidal social and political policies that have all but rendered Western populations weak of mind and soul, there's no end in sight to what were witnessing. If this isn't the work of a great Satan, then what the hell is it?

I'm not excusing the Musleh. Their ideology is a shameful and destructive stain on this planet, but they've been enabled into this position for a reason.

Oh, by the way, in that article, when you scroll down to where it says "Members of the public meet to lay flowers", the Muslims who are laying flowers for the dead are actually Dawoodi Bohra Muslims from Gujurat and Mumbai.

They differ in important respects from the Sunnis making up 90% of Muslims. For one thing, they are Shias.

As explained here by a Muslim, they are a non-terrorist community. Why Bohras don't get involved in terrorism:

One of the reason for this is Dawoodi bohra is a tightly knit community by Syedna and his team. Most of the communty people strongly follow his teachings. And he has never propogated Islam in a way which some extremist do.

Some ignorant writer on the article captioned the photo as "Members of the Muslim community gather at the floral tributes " whereas it's actually a tiny sect oppressed (and bombed) by majority sect Muslims.