accidentaly drank alcohol

Guest singh21

48 minutes ago, harsharan000 said:

Whether one willingly causes a car accident, or accidentally, in both cases, the cars/vehicles, get damaged.

Attention and awareness, are the tools to be used, in order to avoid accidents in any fields.

Wahiguru has given us buddhi and chit, let us use them in a practical manner.

Sat Sree Akal.

Absolutely. SSA 

On ‎17‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 6:09 AM, Preeet said:

Vaheguru ji Ka Khalsa
Vaheguru ji Ki Fateh, ji

Not really sure, singh ji.. But where I live, it is not rare to accidentally inhale cigarette/vape smoke outside of malls/other stores. What can we do about that.. I heard we have to include in our Sri Ardas Sahib ji to ask for forgiveness for accidentally inhaling 2nd hand smoke. Even my neighbor smokes outside on her sundeck, and I used to practiced paath on my sundeck next to her house, and her 2nd hand smoke would come right at my face because of the wind. My sister told me that if we inhale 2nd hand smoke accidentally, then we have to do Sri Japji Sahib ji 5x. But I don't know for sure if she's right. Vaheguru ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru ji Ki Fateh ji

Lol Preeet Ji! In the next 7-10 years 2 things will happen... You n sis will either get so many more blessings or your spiritual level will fall where you give the "It doesn't matter anymore" attitude. Which one will it b?? Only time will tell.

• 1 year later...