In your opinion , is homosexuality a result of sexual misconduct in previous lives ?

Guest Jacfsing2
On 5/25/2017 at 1:17 AM, KhalistanYouth said:

Nah bro, if it works like that then people with fetishes and preferences are also because of sexual misconduct in past life 

Yes, that's exactly how those things work as well. The solution to crazy fetishes is not act on them, if everyone acted on their fetishes freely our world would be broken. There are some sick-minded people in the world who have very dirty minds.

"Either there are no answers or there are no satisfactory answers."

- Radhanath Swami

To understand this lecture watch the whole video.

Now that you know the answer, should you stop complaining? Should we all stop complaining about what we think are bad? Including myself?

I have meningitis and PTSD, it affects my studies in such a degree that my memory is like a 3-5 year old and because of that I can not keep a job as well as I have lost more then 4 jobs already. It makes it difficult to pass exams as well, I can not memorize my studies even if my life depended on it. 

My parents are in thier 60s and I worry that they will get dementia / alzheimer's and that I have to take care of them. 

I can write more when I got my cancer diagnosis but I think you get the point.

So what am I supposed to do? Just lay down and die? No! I am not a depressed teenager anymore.

I went to the internet to find the answers, because of course the answers are there.

What I started to do was to first research on the internet because of course, how should I take care of my health during cancer? 

So I searched around the net and I gathered was that I should see after my own needs first and that I should have control over the life choices I make in life when it comes to cancer diagnosis.

"Well, maybe in my next life." I thought: "I can not change s*** in my life." I mean I live in a punjabi family for Vaheguru's sake.

But I think we all have choices in our lives. That is the gift that Vaheguru gave us. 

So what did I do? I started to change diet, for example Low Carb after I listened to the audiobook Grain Brain 

I try not to eat sugar at all any more. I try to do more Sadhana so that I can focus alot more on studies and on my life and ishnaan / cold showers to make my meningitis less painful. Trying to be physically, mentally and spiritually balance to deal with the issues in my life.

So what I want to say is that as the lecture above mentions, focusing on your Sadhana will help you with alot of problems.

Some more answers of karma.

VJKK VJKF

Cloud

On 5/26/2017 at 4:16 PM, Jacfsing2 said:

Yes, that's exactly how those things work as well. The solution to crazy fetishes is not act on them, if everyone acted on their fetishes freely our world would be broken. There are some sick-minded people in the world who have very dirty minds.

Well yeah depends on how fetishized it is, like how serious it is, I should of wrote preference 

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi
On 2017-5-22 at 2:22 AM, dallysingh101 said:

Dwelling on this doesn't help. You should cross that bridge when it comes. Which will probably be many many years from now. You might be a totally different person to what you are now by then. 

Also, you should resist indulgence in excessive sentimentality. I don't think it is helpful or healthy. 

I understand you are in a tough and confusing position but I don't see any other options for people in that position outside of toughening up themselves. 

The cards will fall eventually and you'll find ways to deal with it all. 

I understand what you're saying . I also kind of agree with your comment on indulging in excessive sentimentality. 

I sometimes go outside home, thinking that if I am surrounded by people, I will feel less alone. But now I realize there's no peace of mind wherever i go . Maybe its all inside only. 

I sometimes feel self-pity but then I also realize that ultimately every thing is temporary , "this too shall pass" . Despite knowing this, I feel sad. Irony of life is knowing something and yet not knowing it. 

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi
On 2017-5-22 at 9:25 PM, sikhni777 said:

It is not circumstances that make us happy, sad or depressed. It is how we decide to see them and adapt to them. 

A rich man took a beggar in and offered a good warm bed for the night. However the beggar slept the worst that night.  He missed the outdoors so much and the hard floor. 

Sikhs in the olden days had so much chardi kalla that even when they went without food, it never showed on their faces or language. They called behi roti meethe parshadhe and bhuje chane badam. They had no roof over their heads but never complained because of the strength they got from naam abyaas. 

We should strive for the same. ... seva and simran. We have to plant first and then we will harvest. We cannot always place our eyes on the prize. We will trop like the boy who was transporting some eggs on his head and he started to dream about how he could sell eggs, buy chicken, get a goat, sell milk, get rich... then he tripped , broke all his eggs and got fired.

A sikh should perform as much seva as they can... without expecting rewards. A sikh does not keep on analysing his karam. A sikh praises God from deep down his heart and has complete faith and Trust that his Guru will look after him.  Engage in as much simean as possible and remember aayeo paran sunan ko bani. 

thank you so much. 

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi
On 2017-5-23 at 10:16 AM, Guest ItsOK said:

It's ok bro. You're gay. Thats the life lesson given to you to help over come issues that prevent you from being in touch with your consciousness. It's a lesson if you take it as a lesson, or life will repeat a lesson till you learn it. There is no previous 'joon' you go through life and death cycles everyday if you're not connected to the supreme being in THIS LIFE. Your karm matter from this birth. Thats it. Praying doesn't stop bad times it just teaches you to deal with them to where they don't affect you. As far as your relationship with your mom, is also a lesson in itself, hopefully the evident consequence of life (being death) doesn't break you down and rather it teaches you....theres only one way to overcome these issues. Read guru Granth sahib ji with meanings, with meanings being the major key. 2 pages a day takes about 30 mins with meanings. It'll take years to finish at that pace but it will change your life. 

Sorry if this is repetitive, I didn't read all the replies. 

I didn't get what you mean by lesson to get me in touch with my consciousness ?

Also you apparently don't believe in rebirth . Thanks for your advice on SGGS . I will try to stick to the regime,