Guest Kaur18

Guest Haridas
4 hours ago, Guest Rajdip said:

Hello im facing terrible terrible insomnia, i been depressed, anxiety, and feel like i lost my ability to sleep. Im also pregnant and its my 4th month. Im going crazy and mental behaviour. All night i just stare at wall and my brain feels numb. This aunty told me to go to harmandir sahib and stay there for 40 days and do paath and do ishnaan under berii sahib. 

Hi.  I suggest that you speak to a good doctor and also take to a lot of other women who have been through pregnancy.

Stressing over not getting sleep is worse than not getting sleep!  just take the time to relax instead.  read a good book, daydream about something nice, watch a good documentary, do some vichar of some Gurbani saloks that your mind takes a liking to.

Will you be able to travel in your fourth month of pregnancy?

7 hours ago, Guest Rajdip said:

Hello im facing terrible terrible insomnia, i been depressed, anxiety, and feel like i lost my ability to sleep. Im also pregnant and its my 4th month. Im going crazy and mental behaviour. All night i just stare at wall and my brain feels numb. This aunty told me to go to harmandir sahib and stay there for 40 days and do paath and do ishnaan under berii sahib. 

As Guest Haridas said, you need to see a doctor, who may do tests to see what’s causing it. Get professional help as it could be a hormonal problem or other. 40days is a long time to stay away from home, especially if you are pregnant, and who would you go with? Again, get advise from your doctor on travelling and staying away from home. Also get advice on your diet/nutrition, if the doctor hadn’t already have given. 

Do Ardas to Waheguru to help you through this.