• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

• Topics

• Thereby demonstrating what I just said: Punjabi self-hatred and inferiority complex. If you had just said "Parents should make sure their child's name has a good meaning" I'd be with you.
    • Punjabi names are typically just weak. Throwing together a bunch of jeets preets mans gurs etc is quickly dying away. I'll gladly pick Avani over Gurpinderjeet. Natasha is overdoing it. 
    • What? That really happened? Dhadrianwale made people take off kirpans? Any details on that?
    • Funny how this Big Tera dude got no issues cussing Jatts but quick to defend a 'little girl' after saying she shouldnt be allowed back. Reading this dudes posts, its everything that is wrong with 'Big Mighty' apne. Firstly, do you even actually know the score what goes on in the real world? How people roll? Secondly, you quick to hype about nonsense issues, but have you actually realised that grooming is a massive issue? the same issue you are quick to turn your back on? Is it because you can'st step into the real world and make a difference? If you cant then fair do, but dont sit there going on big and bad picking faults in people you dislike for your own petty reasons e.g. Jatts. Your issue with Jatts makes me laugh, majority of the Shere Panjab were Jatt boys who fought to bring girls back and yeah a lot were sessioners too. A lot of the Kharkoos were Jatts who had the Anakh and bottle to leave their houses and fight for the cause. Jatts yeah a lot are moneh sessioners, but what about Ramgharia, Bhatra, Bhapa apneh wearing Paggah and drinking like crazy too? My point being, get to know the real world, dont sit there cussing people for your own reasons and if you such a 'Big' geeza, step up where the Panth needs you, e.g. grooming issues instead of flapping it and giving it loads on the internet.
    • Funny how this Big Tera dude got no issues cussing Jatts but quick to defend a 'little girl' after saying she shouldnt be allowed back. Reading this dudes posts, its everything that is wrong with 'Big Mighty' apne. Firstly, do you even actually know the score what goes on in the real world? How people roll? Secondly, you quick to hype about nonsense issues, but have you actually realised that grooming is a massive issue? the same issue you are quick to turn your back on? Is it because you can'st step into the real world and make a difference? If you cant then fair do, but dont sit there going on big and bad picking faults in people you dislike for your own petty reasons e.g. Jatts. Your issue with Jatts makes me laugh, majority of the Shere Panjab were Jatt boys who fought to bring girls back and yeah a lot were sessioners too. A lot of the Kharkoos were Jatts who had the Anakh and bottle to leave their houses and fight for the cause. Jatts yeah a lot are moneh sessioners, but what about Ramgharia, Bhatra, Bhapa apneh wearing Paggah and drinking like crazy too? My point being, get to know the real world, dont sit there cussing people for your own reasons and if you such a 'Big' geeza, step up where the Panth needs you, e.g. grooming issues instead of flapping it and giving it loads on the internet.